Coming Up Next...

By fallynsinclair

A collection of one shots that will hopefully one day become full length stories! Give me your thoughts and l... More

Jacara
The Town of Eldritch

About the Stories

62 7 3
By fallynsinclair

Jacara: On the faraway planet of Jacara lives young Pip, a resiliant Danica Warrior who's focus is only on being the best. Always the one pushing the limits during training sessions, Pip is sure she's prepared for any obstecals that could stand in her way. But one night while out on rounds, she's faced with Lora, a member of the Bedor Students, the Danica Warriors' rival base. In just one night, Pip learns that she might not know exactly what's lurking behind every corner, and maybe a Bedor Student could be good for something, even if that something is something Pip can't admit, even to herself.

The Town of Eldritch: No one is quite sure where it came from. Plopped down in the middle of desert, the town of Eldritch is home to some of the strangest people you ever did meet. They're not too bright, and not too clever, and they're very set in their ways. Karen lives on the outskirts of town with her business associate Rebecca, providing the people of Eldritch the Good Stuff and minding their business. But one day, a strange man pops up on the edge of town looking to stay awhile. Karen must convince him that no right minded man would want to stay in a town of Eldritch. And if he does decide to cross the town line, he can never leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.5K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43K 821 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...