Spark (Bumblebee Love Story)

By DarcyNoir

*I do not own the Transformers Franchise! Michael Bay and Universal Studios own Transformers! I only own my O... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A few Ideas for you Guys...
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Big Favor From you Guys....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A Quick Update
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 32

7.4K 224 19
By DarcyNoir

"Alright, here's the situation" Simmons announces.

Simmons and the other man, Tom Banachek, the director of Sector Seven, escort over two dozen people off the tourist attraction trail of the Hoover Dam, and into the inner tunnels inside the Dam.

Along with Sam, Maggie, Mikaela, and Glen, they were accompanied by United States Soldiers from the Army. Over 16 men accompany the 4, wearing their military uniforms, unarmed.

Simmons turns around to the group behind him, "You've all had direct contact of NBEs-"

"NBEs?" A soldier asks, interrupting Simmons.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials," Simmons explains, rolling his eyes, "Try and keep up with the acronyms."

Simmons guides the group through a hatch inside the interior of the Hoover Dam, everyone looking around the area as they keep up with him and Banachek.

Banachek looks back at the group, gesturing at the tunnel in front of them, "What you're about to see it totally classified."

As everyone exits the tunnels, the sight in front of them was remarkable. The tunnel led them to an open cave, with over 3 dozen people in hazmat suits, all in different areas, working on multiple tasks at once. However, the group does not bother staring at the hazmat workers, no- they are staring at the giant Transformer on the other side of the cave, still, with its jaw opened. Sam notices the robot was disheveled, certain parts of the Transformer being torn apart and put back together.

"Dear, God," John Keller, Secretary of Defense, gasps out, "What is this?"

"We think when he made his approach on the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry," Banachek replies to Keller, "He crashed the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here in this faculty in 1934. We call him NBE One."

Even though his name is NBE One, Sam knows from seeing Optimus' holotape, NBE One was, in reality, Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons.

"Well, sir," Sam butts in, catching everyone's attention, "I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but, I mean, that's Megatron. He's the leader of the Decepticons."

Banachek takes 10 steps over to Sam, who was standing in front of the stage where cryostasis Megatron stood, "He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind."

"Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars, all reverse-engineering by studying him. NBE One," Simmons explains to Sam, looking over at Megatron's unconsciousness body, before turning back to stare at him in the face, "That's what we call it."

Hearing Simmons' explanation, John Keller walks over to Tanachek, "And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?"

"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security" Tanachek merely explains to Keller.

Keller stuffs his hands into his coat pockets, "Well, you got one now."

From the group, one of the soldiers steps forward, William Lennox, Captain of his Team that survived Qatar from Decepticon attacks.

"So," Lennox speaks up, "why Earth?"

"It's the Allspark" Sam answers for him.

"All spark?" Keller butts into the conversation, "What is that?"

Sam looks over at Keller, his hands in his sweater pockets, "Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing. Anyway, Mr. NBE One, AKA Megatron, that's what they call him, who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the Cube to transfer human technology and take over the universe. That's their plan."

Simmons glares at Sam, "And you're sure about that?"

"Yeah," Sam confirms his explanation, before taking a long look at Simmons, realization striking his conscience, "You guys know where it is, don't you?"

Banachek and Simmons stay quiet, looking over at Sam. It wasn't until Banachek sighs loudly, gesturing his hand for everyone to follow, "Follow me."

Like clockwork, everyone follows Banachek and Simmons, who lead the way into a stray door, sealed shut. Simmons opens the door, ushering everyone inside, "What you're about to see, is our crown jewel."

Sam and Mikaela walk inside the small corridor first, baffled at the sight on the other side of the glass window. There, on the other side of the glass, right next door to the frozen Megatron, was a giant cube, resting over 100 feet tall, over a thousand times taller than any human. Sam holds onto Mikaela's hand, exhaling in shock over the sheer size of the Cube, and how over half a thousand men were around it, managing to only analyze the lower half portion of the cube.

"Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10,000 B.C. The first Seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE One," Banachek explains to the group, looking at the Cube as well, "President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside."

Everyone stares at the Cube in awe, learning the real reason why the Hoover Dam was built. Maggie stands next to Sam, her hands resting on the lower window frame. She glances over at Banachek, "Wait, back up. You said the dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?"

"Good question" Banachek comments on Maggie's inquiry, seeing Simmons open another door on the adjacent side of the small corridor. Simmons directs everyone to go through the door, before walking inside himself.

Sam looks around the new room, finding himself growing anxious. The room itself was a gray undertone, with both walls and flooring the same concrete gray as the rest of the dam was built with. In the middle of the room, was a giant box with windows to see in, glowing a soft blue. Connected to the box was many wires, said wires going all the way from the ceiling to the box.

"Please step inside," Banachek informs everyone, "They have to lock us in."

Once everyone is inside the room, one of the S7 workers goes to the door, and shuts it tightly, locking everyone inside. Sam looks around the room, finding Mikaela standing close to him, obviously nervous. He looks over at the far corner of the room, by the ceiling, multiple scratch marks on the walls, about six sets of scratches, each set having three claw streaks.

"Oh, wow" Glen notices, being the first one to speak about the claw marks on the walls.

"What's that?" Epps mumbles beside Glen, "Freddy Krueger done been up here or something?"

"Oh, no, man. Freddy Krueger has four blades, man. That's only three. That's Wolverine" Glen jokes to Epps, making a hissing noise, trying to mimic the comic book character Wolverine.

"That's very funny" Simmons says to Glen, obviously not enthused, making the conversation die out between Glen and Epps.

Simmons stands beside Maggie, holding his hand out, "Anybody have any mechanical devices? Blackberry? Key alarm? Cell phone?"

"I got a phone" Glen offers, handing Simmons his Nokia phone.

As Simmons was opening the box in the middle of the room, everyone was handed out special goggles to put on. Sam helps Mikaela put on her goggles, tightening them to fit on her head. He puts his on himself, adjusting the straps.

"Nokia's are real nasty," Simmons comments, adjusting the phone to the center of the box, where a noticeable needle was hanging above, "You gotta respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai."

"Nokia's are from Finland" Maggie mumbles next to Keller, quiet enough so Simmons won't hear beside her.

"Yes," Keller agrees, "but he's, you know, a little strange. He's a little strange."

Simmons closes the hatch to the box, just as the lights start to dim slightly. Everyone stands around the box, masking their eyes with the goggles provided.

"We're able to take the Cube radiation and funnel it into that box" Simmons explains, flipping two lonesome switches, allowing connectivity for the Cube to the box.

Sam and Mikaela watch as a bright light emits from the needle harboring above the Nokia cellphone, sending the electric-light current into the phone. Everyone jumps slightly, seeing the cell phone shake violently, a vivid sound Sam hearing emitting from it. The Nokia phone then transforms, into a compact sized robot, with its face resembling much of the Decepticon Sam and Danielle had faced earlier two days ago. Sam notices the robot's eyes, seeing a blaring deep ruby red, confirming Sam's suspicions. The former cell phone starts to fidget in its place, trying to ram its head on the box's walls, cracking some of the glass.

"Mean little sucker, huh?" Simmons smirks, watching the scene unfold.

"That thing is freaky!" Maggie gasps out in astonishment.

"Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, right?" Simmons references.

Sam and Mikaela watch as the robot says something in a different foreign language, before transforming parts of its body into small weapons, promptly attacking the glass. The monster tries to, but fails, only making more cracks and dents in the glass. Sam feels a pang of pity hit him, seeing the robot locked inside the box, but then remembers his encounter with the police car Decepticon, and loses the pity straight away.

"He's breaking the box" Simmons tsks next to Banachek, who stays silent watching the ordeal.

Without showing any remorse, Simmons grabs onto a small vaccine like trigger, quickly pulling on it. As he pulls on it, over 100 microwaves of electricity course through the box, electrocuting the small transformer to death by frying it. Shrill high-pitched screams echo in the box, as the monster screams out in his final breath, promptly dying.

Simmons whistles as everyone grows quiet, about to reopen the hatch to the box, to pull the dead transformer out. But, as he undoes the hatch, the rooms shakes slightly, Sam noticing the lights in the room shaking left to right. The lights flicker in the room, causing Keller to look over at everyone.

"Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here."

Hearing Keller, Banachek walks over to one of the desks in the room, pressing on a button that was hooked to a comlink outside of the interior of the Hoover Dam.

"Banachek," he states, "What's going on?"

"The NBE One hangar has lost power-"

"What?" Banachek yells to the other person on the line.

"-and the backup generator is just not gonna cut it."

Hearing the interaction, Captain Lennox walks over to Banachek, gaining his attention.

"Do you have an arms room?"

Banachek nods rapidly, the doors opening on the other side coincidentally. Everyone files out of the small room, and runs, following Banachek as he guides everyone to the requested room. Everyone starts to run down the water filtration hallway, passing many units of processors. Banachek yells for everyone to get to the NBE One chamber, making sure everyone was still with him. He turns right of the water filtration hallway, entering a narrow tunnel. Everyone follows, keeping up with the director.

Banachek directs everyone to the armory, and all the S7 officers and the remaining military personnel start to prepare themselves. Everyone starts to gather everything they need, only to stop when a loud rumble shakes the room, as well as the rest of the Hoover Dam. Everyone turns into silence, promptly making Sam break. He knows the reason why the Dam was breaking. Somehow, Megatron is coming back to life, and he needs Bumblebee and Danielle first to get them out of here before Megatron comes to life. Sam vaults over to Simmons, who was loading a shotgun.

"You have to take me to my sister" Sam urges him, "You have to take me to her."

"Your sister?" Simmons questions, "She's confiscated."

"Then un-confiscate her!" Sam spits out in anger.

"We will not know what will happen if we release her!"

"Then take me to my car!"

"Same thing!"

"You don't know!"

"Maybe you know, but I don't know."

"You just want to sit here and wait to see what is gonna happen?" Sam questions Simmons, obviously hitting a pressure point in the older man.

"I have people's lives at stake, young man" Simmons roars out.

Having enough of the banter, Captain Lennox marches over to Simmons, grabbing him by the collar, pushing him against the front of a rogue S7 vehicle.

"Take him to his sister!" Lennox snaps, keeping Simmons pinned.

Men from S7 draw their weapons, aiming at the military men. However, the military team also pull out their weapons, some even intervening, subduing three to four S7 officers. Lennox holds a handgun up to Simmons' forehead, feeling himself aimed at.

"Drop it" Lennox warns to the men around him, pressing the gun harder on Simmons' forehead.

Banachek diffuses the possible fight, telling his men to lower their weapons.

"Drop your weapon, soldier" Simmons orders, "There's an alien war going on and you're planning on shooting me?"

"You know, we didn't ask to be here" Lennox replies gruffly back at Simmons, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"I'm ordering you under S7 executive jurisdiction!"

"S7 don't exist" Epps fires back at Simmons, holding his gun up.

"Right," Lennox agrees with Epps, before looking back at Simmons, "We don't take orders from people that don't exist."

"I'm gonna count to five" Simmons tries to warn Lennox, but it's on false ears.

"Well," Lennox retorts, unlatching the safety to his gun, "I'm gonna count to three."

The two fall silent, glaring at each other. From beside Simmons, Keller clears his throat, "Simmons?"

Simmons breaks his stare from Lennox, looking over at Keller, "Yes, sir?"

"I'd do what he says. Losing's not really an option for these guys" Keller informs.

Simmons grows silent, before nodding his head slowly.

"All right. Okay," Simmons says to Lennox, "Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world on this kid's sister and Camaro? That's cool."

Simmons pushes away from Lennox, making his way out of the arms room, Sam and Mikaela following close behind, along with Lennox and Epps. They follow Simmons down two narrow hallways from them, towards a slightly ajar room, light emitting from the crack. Sam hears something on the other side of the door, and freezes, realizing what the voice was from.

"Danielle!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 388 18
Optimus Prime x female human reader (Y/N) Witwicky came home early from deployment to surprise her little brother Sam. What she didn't expect is to...
4.9K 152 11
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] With the arrival...
50.3K 1.2K 19
You were just a simple girl. You go to the same high school as Sam. But not everything is plain and simple. From the moment Sam drove you home in his...
108K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...