Magic Sword

By SaraJBVB

This is based off a game so i dont own it. This is mainly for me but feel free to read it. More

Ethan Chapter 1
Ethan Chapter 2
Ethan Chapter 3
Ethan Chapter 4
Ethan Chapter 5
Ethan Chapter 6
Ethan Chapter 7
Ethan Chapter 8
Ethan Chapter 9
Ethan Chapter 10
Ethan Chapter 11
Ray Chapter 1
Ray Chapter 2

Prologue

105 3 1
By SaraJBVB

Prologue

A country surrounded by imposing mountains and blessed with abundant natural beauty. Theodore. This is the country in which I was born, and the country I must protect.

Gramps:"Princess! Princess!"

???:" Gramps! Please keep your voice down!"

Gramps: "Im sorry, Princess. Oh, were you training?"

???:"Yes. I want to become stronger, even if just a little. The lives of the people rest on my shoulders."

Gramps:" Since your father the king died... You really have become stronger."

???:" That's only natural. If I dont become strong, who will protect my mother and my people? And then, there's the sacred sword, entrusted to me by my father..."

The sacred sword Excalibur, handed down from generation to generation in the country of Theodore. It has been the duty of successive kings to protect it. Since my father died, my mother the queen handles the political side of things. And I am entrusted with protecting the sacred sword.

???:"However, Gramps, wasnt there something you wanted?"

Gramps:" Oh! That's right! The crops that the people have been demanding since..."

BOOOOM!

???:" Wh...what was that!?"

Stuned by the thunderous blast, we turned toward the castle gate. There we saw a man on horseback, surrounded by countless soldiers.

????:" What's this?"

???:" Yo...you're King Arthur!?"

Arthur:" Its been a long time."

???:" What do you mean by this!? Why have you suddenly attack my country?"

Arthur:" Ive come to retrieve something that belongs to my country? The sacred sword Excalibur."

???: "What are you talking about!? Excalibur belongs to Theodore!"

Arthur: "You're wrong. The sacred sword belongs to Logres."

What is King Arthur saying?

Shocked by the unexpected words and attack, my vision grew hazy.

Arthur: " Give me the sacred sword. If you do so, I will end this attack."

???: "I cannot do that! My father... This is a treasure that my father and many kings before him have protected for many years... I cannot just hand over such a precious sword..."

Arthur: "I see. Well, then..."

King Arthur suddenly raised his right hand. At this signal, the soldiers shouted, and began invading the castle.

This castle, this country, my people... Everything that my father and my mother have protected... No! I wont let this go any further! I must protect them all!

???: "Gramps! Inform the queen immediately! 

Gramps: "Yes, Princess! As you command!"

???: "Then sound the alarm. Gather together as many soldiers as possible!"

Gramps nodded, and left at a run. I grasped the rapier I had been holding more tightly, and thrust at King Arthur.

Arthur: "Very nice swordsmanship, but...your defense is weak."

Without even dismounting, he parried my attack and pressed a counterattack of his own.

I've heard of his prowess, but never imagined that he could be this strong...!

I was only able to launch one attack after that, I was constantly on the defensive.

If I could somehow just land one strike!

Just as I wished that...

????: " What is a woman doing in the middle of battle!?"

With those words, an unknown man nimbly leapt between King Arthur and me.

???: "Wh...who are you?"

????: "Huh? You, you're Princess Sara."

Sara: "Who are you?"

The mysterious swordsman's gaze turned briefl in my direction.

Mysterious Swordsman: "Now is not the time for such questions. I'll hold him here while you get away."

Sara: "I... I will also fight!"

Mysterious Swordsman: "Women should never wield swords or other weapons! For one thing, there is no one else here who is a match for King Arthur, is there?"

Changing his grip on his sword, the swordsman planted his feet, and swung at King Arthur. But KIng Arthur easily parried the blow.

Arthur: "You have some skill...but yo are a bit to brash."

Mysterious Swordsman: "This is just the beginning!"

Arthur: "I did say that you act too brashly, did i not?"

His attacks are precise, but they are being entirely blocked...

Mysterious Swordsman: "This is not...the end...!"

With a fearless smile, the swordsman began to run past King Arthur. 

What is he doing!?

As i wondered, he jumped toward one of the trees in the garden. Kicking off from the tree trunk, he used the recoil to launch a new attack on King Arthur.

Mysterious Swordsman: "Hiyaaaa!"

The tip of his sword just touched King Arthur. And at that instant, impossibly, he dropped,as if struck by lightening.

???: "Do not think to touch Arthur."

Mysterious Swordsman: "Ughn...!"

???: "Trying to get up again? You are tenacious, arent you? I'll put you out of your mi..."

Arthur: "Merlin! Did you find it?"

Merlin: "Yes, here it is."

So saying, Merlin produced...

Sara: "Excalibur!"

Arthur: "There doesnt seem to be any doubt."

Merlin: "None whatsoever."

Arthur: "Very well, let's withdraw."

Merlin: "You're not going to crush this country?"

Arthur: "I dont have the energy to bother with it."

Merlin: "I see..."

King Arthur issued his order, and the soldiers began to withdraw.

No, I cant let him take the sacred sword! My vow to my father... My vow to protect it will be broken! I have to get it back!

I was prepared to run after them, but suddenly I heard the swordsman groan.

Mysterious Swordsman: "Uhn..."

This man, who was not a soldier, and whose name I didnt even know, had been severly wounded for my sake... And the soldiers inside and outside the castle, as well...

Before I knew it,  I had dropped the sword and hurried to the swordsman's side.

A week after King Arthur's sudden attack. The country of Theodore was quickly recovering. None of the civilians ad been severly wounded, but... There were several deaths among the soldiers, and some were gravely injured.

Sara: "Mother, how are you feeling?"

Queen: "Im fine, dear. Thank you."

Sara: "Well, please dont over-exert yourself."

My mother had bee slightly injured, and was currently forbidden to rise from her bed. But her face was unmarred, and she was able to converse, which I suppose was the only salvation to be gleaned from this event.

Queen: "Sara, I need to talk to you."

Sara: "What do you want to talk about?"

Queen: "You... You're planning to try to get Excalibur back, arent you?"

Sara: "Umm...Wh...why do you think that?"

Queen: "You are my daughter. I can tell just by looking at you. And I know that there is no stopping you."

Sara: "Mother..."

Queen: "However, I cannot allow you to try to retrieve the sacred sword by yourself. Therefore... I have communicated with 3 others who can help you on your quest."

Sara: "Mother! Im perfectly capable of doing this alone!"

Queen: "Please, heed your mother's wishes. I... I cant bear to lose you, too."

My mother's emotions stopped my words in my throat.

Queen: "They are all worthy gentlemen."

Ethan. http://www.wattpad.com/74558175-magic-sword-ethan-chapter-1

Ray https://www.wattpad.com/112285486-magic-sword-ray-chapter-1

Estel

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK SO THIS IS NOT TECHNICALLY A STORY. ITS FROM THE GAME MAGIC SWORD +. SO PLEASE DONT REPORT THIS. I LIKE TH REREAD THESE STORIES WHEN IM NOT PLAYING THE GAME. I LOVE THE STORY LINE OF IT AND ITS GREAT. THIS STORY HAS 3 CHARACTERS SO ITS GOING TO BE VERY LONG. EACH STORY WILL START WITH THEIR OWN CHAPTER 1. SO IF YOU LOOK AT THE CHARACTERS NAME THEIR STORY STARTS ON THE PAGE THATS LISTED NEXT TO THEM.

THE FIRST STORY YOU WILL SEE IS ETHAN. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AND WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING FOR THAT CHAPTER SO IT WILL BE AWHILE. PLUS I ALSO HAVE A JOB SO I WONT UPDATE WEEKLY IT MAY BE LONGER THAN THAT. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 97 26
BFDIR is basically just BFDI but with contestants voting instead of viewers. I own nothing.
458 1 34
Based on Detroit become human. I don't own any of the characters. Besides my own.
5 0 5
This one needs a lot of work but I wanted to put something out since it's been a little while. I don't own the Harry Potter characters or universe. I...
8.1K 551 18
(Working on title) The idea for the hunger games doesn't belong to me. Nor do transformers. Nor does this actual idea for the book. I. Own. Nothing...