Housemates: The Boyz + Stray...

By avinamor

Childhood friends end up living together when they enroll in high school . its a total chaos at their house b... More

author's note 📝
characters
character explanation
01 dinner - ish
03- prank- ish
04 - Memory-ish
05- Trauma - ish
Aftermath - ish

02- Suspicion- ish

155 9 1
By avinamor

Before dinner-

Chan was suspicious. That much was obvious, and his gut was screaming at him ,that if he wasn't doing something better than tapping the stirrer in his hands on the kitchen counter , something bad was going to happen.

Sangyeon had enough of staring at him for the past ten minutes, every click of the stirrer with the counter haunting his ears

"can you not ... its irritating me." He finally said,Chan didn't care though

" can you leave? you are irritating me!" he replied sharply using the same tone the former used .

Jacob pretended they weren't even there as he focused on the dinner he was making. It was like a routine to have a spaghetti for dinner on weekends. and these two were supposed to help him instead of sitting down and having some stupid staring contest. He moved around the kitchen grabbing the ingredients he needed , sometimes without even looking , having been in the kitchen too many times.

Sangyeon tried to distract Chan
" OK you are stressing out , so spill what's up ?" he demanded

chan sighed once again as he thought back to the little things that happened today .

Flashback to lunch time

Chan walked out of his room and walked down the hall to the stairs , the house was quite for a weekend which was unsettling.

Well except for  jisung yelling about haknyeon stealing the muffin that  felix bought for him in front of sangyeon's door ,even though it was shut and he was getting no reaction . he tried to walk as fast and unnoticeable as possible , 'if jisung saw me' . .. he closed his eyes and held his breath as he was almost at the end of  the hallway  when-

BUMP

he popped his eyes open to see a panicked looking felix, who just bumped into him , trying to hide the bottle in his hands behind his back .
" lix , what are you trying -" before he could even finish his question ,  the bottle was shoved in front of  him .

it was labeled 'VINTO' .

" goddess... can't people even have some vinto around here any more ? here read it !'alcohol - free' ok? F-r-e-e ! " and felix was gone.

(Vinto- a classic, crimson red, alcohol free  drink)

Chan sucked in a sharp  breath and went on, ' why is he so worked up? I was only just asking ' he thought glancing back and giving the boy weird looks .

He was going down the stairs when he run into a hurried looking sunwoo running upstairs , with a pile of clothes in his arm . you would think ' what's so weird about having clothes in your arms while going up stairs?'  right ?

Wrong

That wasn't what caught chan's attention . it was the fact that they look rather stained 

. blood stained .

" sunwoo what happened to - " will anyone ever let him finish his goddamn question ?

" stupid felix , he spilled the Vinto all over himself , you know how clumsy he is hyung." Sunwoo gave a nervous laugh before running upstairs . what is going on?

Chan had no idea .
Finally getting down stairs he walked straight to the living room 

" no you are just a pig , you could have asked for it !" it was juyeon's voice .

" hyung, I told you jisung  would never have given it to me willingly !" haknyeon argued  .

They were all over the living room ,jeongin and Eric were sitting right in front of the TV tapping furiously at the controllers in their hands and shouting random words as they played video game,

Minho was leaning his back against juyeon's side, who was sitting in the middle of the  couch, and checking his Instagram and hyunjin was soundly sleeping next to them as he rested his head on juyeon's lap, haknyeon sitting on the floor below Minho.

Hyunjae was sitting on the armchair while changbin sat on the one across hyunjae's.

And of course , kevin was pacing around the living room, covering his ears and singing. probably Beyonce.  Chan could see changbin was about to burst into flames  , but decided to stay out of it .

" it was just a muffin, juyeon , stop making him feel like he murdered someone " jaehyun butted in.
" what is it to you, jaehyun-ah? " juyeon smiled turning to hyunjae.
" its hyunjae ."
"what ? Jaehyun-ah ?"
" are you five or something! Cut it off! " 
"but why jaehyun?"  changbin had enough .

" _STOP ! " he barked out and everything went silent. Well, except the sound track of the video game .
" haknyeon , get jisung and we're going out  to get those godforsaken muffins " and haknyeon has disappeared , running upstairs

They both came running down the stairs and stared at changbin with sheepish grins .

" we'll be back in 30 " changbin informed and they were gone before everyone starts naming snacks for them to get on their way back.

" hyunjin you up? check this shit out " Minho shoved his phone in front of hyunjin , who woke up at changbin's outburst , with an amused look on his face .
kevin peered over the back of the couch at the phone in hyunjin's hand ,
" what the? ... Kai sunbaenim and Kim Jennie noona are dating ? ! "
" we'll yea that's exactly what it says, kevin , if your not blind," Juyeon said  in a bored tone , but kevin was never one to take this kinds of things to heart ,
"its called dramatic effect , hyung ,you should try it some times , besides , will you ever chill ?"  he snorted and took the place where changbin was previously sitting on.

" do you think Younghoon hyung saw this ? "  hyunjin asked with a glint in his eyes .
" bet he didn't " Minho chuckled evilly.
hyunjin got up and run upstairs passing right by Chan,  who was leaning on the door frame  and silently watching this whole time. he didn't like the way hyunjin clacked evilly. was he missing out on something? ' I will ask Eric about this later ' he thought as he walked to the kitchen for a snack or maybe a drink .

He was greeted with a sight of chanhee and Jacob sitting face to face as the former ate quietly. Chan walked to the fridge quietly and grabbed a coke .

" sorry ,hyung ,I won't do it again, I swear "
" you better not , or else am telling your mom about this" Jacob replied to chanhee's apology
" no , don't ! I promise " chanhee pleaded and Jacob nodded slowly .

" skipping meals again ? " Chan asked gently approaching the dou . Chanhee sighed .

" I know your grades are important to you , chanhee - ah , but I also know that you are smart enough to look after yourself , so you better not  disappoint me , em ? " he warned softly as he ruffled the boys hair playfully and left the kitchen .

if the incident with felix and sunwoo wasn't weird enough , he had to run into seungmin in the hallways . he stopped the boy before he could  go past him

" seungminnie , what have you got there? " he asked , referring to the object that was griped in seungmin's palm.
" ow this " he brought the red  lipstick to view .
" seungmin who is that for? Is it a gift? But for who?  Is there someone you like ? Is our little seungminnie finally growing up? So who is she huh, am offended that you didn't tell me anything , but its ok I forgive you ! now when are we meeting her ? "

he was now all over seungmin , wrapping his arms around seungmin's waist and staring into seungmin's eyes , faces an inch apart

" hyung , fuck off , this is just Jae's , and get off me ! " he said as he desperately tried to wriggle out of his hyung's firm hold. Seungmin was indeed a good liar .
Chan finally let go and tilted his head in confusion.
" Since when does jae wear lipstick ?"

as far as Chan knew , jae, seungmin's girl best friend since childhood, was a practical boy and probably doesn't even know how to use it.
"since tomorrow hyung "  and Chan was left alone , standing in the middle of the hallway . he looked back , seeing seungmin has already disappeared behind his bed room door that he shares with Hyunjoon .
Chan really needed to know what was going on around here ! He stomped to his room , pulling at his hair and shutting the door behind him .

Hey everyone ... Author here
I hope you like it so far even tho many things are confusing
You can always share ur ideas and questions by commenting and don't forget to upvote

why was hyunjin eager to show Younghoon about the dating news ?

Was the lipstick really Jae's ?

Did felix actually spill the vinto over the stained clothes ?

Stay tuned to find out 😜✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 13
Pain, loneliness, the feeling of not being understood, heartache, all of these bring two guys together will they find their bubble of warmth?
1K 50 34
OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (EvaLix) Yvonne x Hyunjin x Felix (...
56.6K 1.6K 52
"We're just a couple of besties" they said. But are they really? - • Hyunjin x fem oc • First book • swear words contained in some chapters •it ge...
548K 17.5K 50
meeting each other, hating each other, becoming friends, and helping each other. you'd think they've been through it all. ik it's another roommates...