The bad girl meets the bad boy

By specialwriter1

Claire and Kayden come across each other in detention. Well you know what happens next... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter seven
chaoter eight
chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update!
THE MOMENT YALL ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
Damn
Chapter 12
Lmfao author note
cx

Chapter one

24.2K 515 61
By specialwriter1

¥Claire POV¥

I get to school and I see that I'm late to class. I smirk knowing mr.Jordan is going to be extremly mad. I walk down the halls slower as usual. I go to my locker. I get my book out and put my bag in. I walk to class. I turn the corner and bump into someone. What!? Who is out this late? Hmmm let me see...

" Hello!" A guy said waving his hand i front of my face.

" What?" I say.

He smirks then says "I now I'm good looking and all but seriously you need to not ignore me." He says.

I snort. I put a smirk on my face while stepping up to him and looking into his eyes daringly. His eyes are actually pretty. They are a bluish grayish. Huh? Mine are just plain green. Oh well. I keep looking n his eyes. Then I get an idea. I push him against the locker and Len in kissing his neck. I can hear his breathing going rigid. He moaning. I smirk. Then I pull away and start walking away. I look over my shoulder and find him looking shocked and mad. I snicker and turn to head to my class.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

Hey my new story. Should I continue or nah? Hahah I had to. Anyway yah let me know what you guys think! <3 me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...