Back From Past || Jikook Book...

By ComfyInMySleep

"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting... More

Prologue
Chapter 1|| Back Home
Chapter 2|| Cafรฉ
Chapter 3|| Attic
Chapter 4|| River
Chapter 5|| Regret
Chapter 7|| Meeting
Chapter 8|| Explanation
Chapter 9|| Wedding
Chapter 10|| Taeyoon
Chapter 11||Forgiven
Chapter 12|| Breakfast
Chapter 13|| Second Chance
Chapter 14|| The Talk
Chapter 15|| Shop
Chapter 16|| Flight
Chapter 17|| Unpacking
Chapter 18|| Pizza
Chapter 19|| Suspicion
Chapter 20|| Working Hard
Chapter 21|| 1AM
Chapter 22|| Helplessnes
Chapter 23|| Awarness
Chapter 24|| Yoghurt
Chapter 25|| First Step
Chapter 26|| Evening
Chapter 27|| Jimin
Chapter 28|| Bottle Of Water
Chapter 29|| Goodbyes
Chapter 30|| Back Home
Chapter 31|| Long Time No See
I can't believe you guys
Chapter 32|| Eomma
Chapter 33|| Jogging
Chapter 34|| Shirtless
Chapter 35|| Screenshots
Chapter 36|| Lee Jihoon
Chapter 37|| Phone
Chapter 38|| Office
Chapter 39|| Cheater
Chapter 40|| Problems
Chapter 41|| Kiss
Chapter 42|| Scheme
Chapter 43|| Trip
Chapter 44|| Chungha
Chapter 45|| Planning
Chapter 46|| Disneyland
Chapter 47|| Marriage
Epilogue
50K Reads Special!
300 followers special

Chapter 6|| Truth Or Dare

5.3K 286 266
By ComfyInMySleep

|Jimin's Pov|

Today I got a text from Taehyung that hes making a party at his house and that, this will be the chance for me to talk honestly to Jungkook. I still didn't know what are the guys exactly planning but this is my only chance.

When the evening came I went out to walk to Taehyung's house and when I got there I could already hear the music from the other side of the door. I wondered how many people he actually invited.. I knocked on the door twice and not even a minute later he opened up the door and let me in with a friendly smile.

"You ready for the plan: 'take Jungkook back'?" He asked and I nodded. As I walked through the house I realised that he actually invited quite a few people whom I never met before but I didn't really mind that.

As time went on the rest of the guys also appeared but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung suggested to play truth or dare as we wait for Jungkook to arrive (real mature I know) and just as we gathered on the living room couch the doorbell echoed through the house and Taehyung got up to open the door.

We all knew it was Jungkook but what we didn't expect is for him to bring his fiancé with him.

Me and the guys looked at each other while Jungkook with Taeyoon sat down with us.

"So as I was saying. We were about to play truth or dare. Are you guys in?" Taehyung asked them.

"I'm in." Jungkook said without much thinking. "Taeyoon?" He asked turning to look at her.

"It wouldn't hurt to play so, sure." She said also agreeing. Just then Hoseok leaned in to whisper to me.

"Me and the rest thought that Jungkook would bring her so don't worry about it. We have plan B." He told me and after that he straightened his back and coughed. What a wierdo.

"So, who's starting?" Jungkook asked.

"I will since this is my party." Taehyung said and so, the game begun.

The game was going on for quite some time and the dares and truths were becoming more and more private and intimate. Like, no joke.

"Jimin. Truth of dare?" Namjoon said with a mischevieous smile. I managed to realise that this is probably where the plan starts so I looked around and most of them were probably trying to tell me to pick dare. So I did.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jiyoon." He said and with surprised eyes I looked around at everyone then at Jiyoon.

"There's no way out is there?" I asked while shuffling over to Jiyoon who seemed to know what's happening. Just before I was about to kiss her she started to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry, we aren't actually going to kiss. This is all a part of Taehyung's plan and I'm just helping out. Every time you'll get told to kiss me or whatever we'll just man it seem that way so that will piss Jungkook off." She said but I was still doubting myself.

"But what if he won't?"

"He will. Trust me." And so me and Jiyoon turned around so it would seem as if we're kissing but we actually aren't. We stayed like that for about 10 seconds while the guys started to 'ooh' at us as if they were back to being 17. We then backed away from each other and the game continued.

From time to time after each dare (that was getting worse by each time) I kept looking at Jungkook for his reaction. But he wouldn't look my way. I looked at Taehyung who just have me thumbs up. Thanks bro. This really helps me right now.

Not the sarcasm.

"Alright guys I think we should make another five dares and then we can just chill and get wasted!" Taehyung said and I gulped down my saliva.

"Since it's my go then.. Jimin!" Hoseok said turning towards me. "T or d?" He asked and I as always said dare. "Give Jiyoon a hickey. I mean you already have made out quite a lot why not give her something to remember?" He said and this time I had no idea how to pull this off but I knew I had to do it.

I once again shuffled over to Jiyoon who didn't look bothered at all. As I looked at her hoping to get a hint or something she gently streched her shirt to show a hickey made out of makeup. So I guess that's not a problem anymore. She winked at me as if to give another reason to comfort me in this wierd was situation.

Much like before we turned around and I leaned in to get collarbone and pretended to give her a hickey. To man it more realistic Jiyoons hand reached for my hair to make it look as it she's enjoying herself.

"Damn Jimin. You're getting into it." Namjoom commented and I headed a few snickers. After what I thought was enough time I backed away and went back to my seat as Jiyoon moved her shirt to show off the fake hickey to everyone. Only then I realised that Jungkooks hands turned into fists.

Is this really working?

There was another few truth and dares until it came to the last one which was going to be thrown by Taehyung who seemed to have it all planned out. His gaze travelled to Jungkook and soon he asked him the question everyone has heated about a million of times already.

"Dare." Jungkook muttered out and that seemed to make Taehyung even more happier than before.

"Well. How about you kiss Jimin to top everything off?" He said and Jungkooks head snapped my way. We both stood up and walked up to each other staring at each other. I couldn't read what Jungkook was feeling but at this point I didn't care since I had no idea how I should react when his lips will touch mine. I could sense there was some anger by the way he breathed in and out yet what made me realise his anger was the way he connected our lips..

He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him while with other hand grabbing hold of my cheek so he could tilt my head up and connect our lips harshly.

Of course I somewhat enjoyed the kiss but what I didn't like is how he was pressing his lips chaotically. So I pulled away from him about 5 seconds after he connected our lips. He looked somewhat surprised by that but he regained his usual aura and sat back down next to Taeyoon.

It seemed the game ended since everyone started to wander around, drink alcohol and such. But I couldn't bring myself to relax.

I knew I had to think about how to approach Jungkook but the loud music and people's laughs distract me from thinking. Maybe instead I should step out and breath in some fresh air.

Since that sounded like the best idea I had so far I did that and headed towards the back door to stand in the garden for a few minutes, but as I got there I saw that the garden also was filled up with few people so now all I had left was outside the front door.

I turned back around and headed for the door and as I left the house I saw two people argueing a few meters away from me. When my eyes got used to the darkness of the night I realised it was Jungkook and Taeyoon.

"What do you mean that was nothing?! To me it looked like it wasn't nothing!" She said. I knew it's not nice to evesdrop but right now I couldn't care less.

"I'm telling you it was just a dare, can you calm down?" Jungkook said in a much more calmer manner compared to Taeyoon.

"Bullshit Jungkook. I saw the way you reacted to all of his dares. I'm not blind! Do you think I'm stupid not to take a hint?" She argued.

"Taeyoon, please. You've got to listen to me-"

"And you've got to get your shit together!" She cut him off and pointed at him making this seem much more dramatic. "I'm going home. See you later." She added tightening the coat around her then walking away. Jungkook looked down at his feet and brushed his hair with his hand.

Is this my chance?

I begun walking up to him and eventually Jungkook realised my presence.

"Oh god, how much did you hear of that?" Jungkook asked in a tired voice.

"Just the ending." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well, sorry that you had to witness it." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you alright?" I asked, concerned that this argument he just had actually hurt him.

"Yeah, just a little torn apart." He said.

This is my chance.

"Because of me?" I asked not wanting to avoid anything anymore.

Jungkook looked up at me taken back by how straightforward I was.

"No." He said and I clenched my fists. Don't lie to me Jungkook.

"Youre lying." I said and once again Jungkook looked surprised by me. "I could tell you were angry whenever I had to kiss Jiyoon. It was quite obvious for everyone." I added calmly.

Jungkook looked away.

"Don't be like that.." He whispered.

"Like what?" I asked wanting to know.

"Like this. Straightforward, I mean." He replied.

"If I wasn't then it would all makes things harder for me, you know?" I argued taking a step closer towards him.

"Well you're being like tho makes things hard for me."

"Why? Because I'm trying to win you back? Trying to erase my stupid mistake of being a selfish little brat?" I argued once more.

"Yes." Jungkook said quietly. "That's exactly why." He ended.

I gulped down my saliva.

________________________________________________________

So this chapter is longer than usual and I'd say a bit stupider than usual but if you guys like it then that's all that matters, right? 😊😊

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Yuka~Chan♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 337 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...
185K 3.5K 23
แฏฝ๏ธŽ๐”ผ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐••แฏฝ๏ธŽ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
678K 31.9K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...
1.5K 131 14
Jimin's life couldn't be going better. He's in his last semester of college as a dance major, he lives with his best friend, and he's been in a commi...