Testimony

By pudge2024

Erica M. Brakes is a 29 year old single mother of 2 who has been through hell and back through out her life... More

Home Sweet Home
Family Reunion
Sunday Service
Trey
Flashbacks
The Story Of Jason Latiamore
Family Gathering
He's Your D-
He's Changed
Pleasure & Pain
I Nominate you
The Lost girl
Jenesa Lucas
3 Months Later
Girl's Night Out
Its Morning
Oh Lord
Family Reunion (2)
Uncle Z
10k !๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Moving On
The Talk
P.S.A !!!๐Ÿ—ฃ
Sweet Dreams
Taken From Me
Lost In My Mind
The End Of Me
Dreaming Of You
The End โค๏ธ
Sequel !!!!!๐Ÿคช
It's Out

A Fairytale

2.3K 130 2
By pudge2024

"Trey I have to go back home. I miss my babies. And I know my mama probably having a fit." I said putting on the clothes he gave me. I've been here for two days and I know my family is probably worried about me.

"You don't have to go." He said.

"Yes I do. You just don't want me to." I said smirking.

"I don't." He said kissing my neck.

"You seriously can't be horny again." I said.

"Well I am and I need you."

"Well I have to go."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes! Now stop acting like a baby." I said hitting his chest.

"Fine. But there is something I need to talk to you about." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I know you and the kids been looking for somewhere to stay and you been looking for work. Soo I took the liberty to do this." He said going to his dresser and pulling out some keys and papers and handing it to me.

"What's this ?" I asked.

"The keys to your new house and your paper work. I've been waiting for you to come back so we could run this company together." He said smiling.

"Oh no, trey this is definitely to much I can't take this." I said shaking my head no.

"But your going to. Look Erica I've spent ten years away from you and I've missed ten years of my kids life and I'd be damned if I miss ten more." He said.

"Trey no." I said putting the things on the bed.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because I don't want any hand outs. I wanna provide for my kids the right way." I said pulling up my pants.

"They my kids to." He said.

"Don't start." I said.

"Look." He said grabbing my hand. "I understand you a independent woman and you don't like people doing stuff for you but sometimes it's good for someone to do things for you. Now your taking this house and this job and I don't wanna hear no complaining."

"What about Barbie?" I whispered and he just laughed.

"I told you before. She was just a distraction."

"What about the baby?"

"We gonna figure all that out."

"I really do love you. I just wanted you to know that." I said hugging him.

"I love you more bunny." He said which made me blush.

"I think I can stay for a lil while longer." I said smirking.

"Oh really?" He asked pinning me to the bed.

"Oh definitely." I said Laughing as he attached his lips to my neck,

(Brakes residents )

"Mommy!" The twins said hugging as I came through the door.

"Hey babies." I said kissing their heads.

"And where have you been?" My mama asked me sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Out." I said walking into the kitchen.

"For two days?" She asked.

"Not today mama." I said.

"Well you did leave your children in my care for two days at that." She said.

"First of all I left them with Abby and second if it was such a problem y'all could have called me." I said.

"Like I said you should have came home. And who's clothes are those?" She asked.

"A friend's." I said.

"So you mean to tell me you left your kids motherless for two days, just to hoe around?" She said standing up.

"Excuse me?" I asked Looking at her.

"Can't you hear. What kind of mother are you?" She asked.

"Mama." I said trying not to cuss her out.

"Erica when will you ever learn that being a mother is more important then being a hoe." She said . Ok that's it.

"Kids go up and get dress." I said without looking at them. "Now you listen and you listen clearly, you ungrateful, bitter, old bitch ! Ive done tolerated you long enough. but I'm soooo sick of you downgrading me in front of my kids. Just because nana did it to you don't mean you gotta do the same. Mama I've done nothing but try and try to make you proud but you got yo head so far up yo ass that you can't see that. But I will promise you this , you won't ever and I mean ever have to worry about me or my kids coming back here." I said about to walk out.

"I never wanted you back here in the first place." She said.

"Good to know." I said smiling.

"Go to hell."

"Oh trust I'll see you there."

And with that I walked out.

(Couple of hours later)

"Girl I was sick of her shit.....Abby I'm not unreasonable, you Mama just being disrespectful......talking?! To who? Yo mother?......umm I think not.......look Abby she has disrespected me one too many times and I'm sick of it. Now I will talk to you later on at the shelter." I said hanging up.

"You ask." I heard Kaison say.

"She'll be easier on you dummy." Kizle said as they were going back and forth. What are they up to?

"I'm not dumb."

"Then ask."

"Ask me what?" I asked butting into they're conversation.

"Well....we were just wondering if we could start public school soon." Kaison said biting on his bottom lip.

"And before you say no , just heard us out."

"I'm listening." I said pulling into the neighborhood where the house was located.

"School is a place you go to learn."

"Make friends."

"Have girlfriends."

"Have boyfriends."

"Play sports."

"Join clubs, but most importantly its a great experience." Kizle said Looking at me with pleading eyes.

"You guys done?" I asked and they nodded their heads. "After we get through with everything I will enroll you guys. But! The first and I mean the first time one of you Get into some trouble I'm pulling you out, you hear." I said pulling into the house driveway. And I was speechless.

"Yes ma'am." Kizle said nodding.

"We hear you loud and clear." Kaison said.

"Well , there is something I gotta talk to you two about anyway." I said turning around looking at them.

"Ok. But who's house is this." He said Looking out the window.

"It's so big." Kizle said in awe.

"Hell ya!" Kaison said.

"Hey watch your mouth! and this is our new home." I said smiling.

"For real?" They both said at the same time.

"Yes and we have mr. trey to thank."

"Why?" Kaison asked.

"Because he brought the house stupid." Kizle said hitting him.

"Please! For day can you two please stop arguing?" I asked.

"Fine. Continue." She said.

"Thank you. Now as I was saying, we are blessed with this new house and new house means rules." I said which cause them to groan. "Don't start. Now listen and listen carefully. We not at the old house and you guys are getting older so that means no more maids. So First rule : clean up after y'all selves. Second rule: no back talk. Third rule: No fighting and Last but not least: Love one another. Now can you guys follow these rules." I said and the shook their heads yeah. "Then let's go."

(Inside)

"Damn." I walking into the house and seeing it was already furnished. Trey really out did himself. But a part of me is really on edge about this whole situation, I mean for crying out loud HE'S ENGAGED!

"Omg it's so pretty in here." Kizle said Running in behind me.

"It is." I said Looking around.

"Mommy new house means , our own rooms right?" Kaison asked holding my hand.

"Hopefully. Let's go see the kitchen. " I said grabbing Kizle's hand.

(Kitchen)

"It's way bigger than our last one." Kaison said going to the refrigerator. Fat behind.😂

"And prettier." Kizle said touching the cabinets.

"That is true." I said Running my hand along the island.

"Ouuu it's food in here." Kaison yelled jumping up in down.

"Mama are you sure, he's not adopted?" Kizle whispered in my ear as we watch him roam through the refrigerator. And all i could do was laugh.

"Girl he's definitely your real brother." I Laughed.

"Just checking." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyways , y'all ready to go upstairs?" I asked and they practically almost ran me over. "I'd take that as a yes."

(Upstairs)

"Trey lamar lofts." I whispered as I saw the upstairs living room. This man has out did his self.

"Mommy come look at my room!" Kaison said Running to me.

"Alright baby." I said grabbing his hand.

(Kaison 's room)

"It's cool , isn't it?" He asked jumping on the bed.

"It is. You like it?" I asked.

"Like it? I love it!" He said smiling.

"I'm glad. Now that you have your own room. You have to take care of it." I said crossing my arms.

"Duh mama." He said.

"Good. Now where's Kizle?" I asked and he pointed across the hall.

"In here mom!" I heard her voice and followed it.

(Kizle's room)

"It's beautiful in here." I said Looking around.

"He has good taste." She said smiling.

"So you like it?" I asked because she can be very picky at times.

"I love it!" She said falling back on her bed.

"Thank god." I said smiling.

"But I love your room more." She said sitting up.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You haven't saw it yet?" Kaison asked coming up behind me.

"No." I said.

"Well come on. What you waiting for?" Kizle said taking my hand and walking me out.

(Erica's room)

"Oh . My. Flipping. God." I said as I walked into my room. I cant believe he actually listened to me. I've always wanted a room like this and have been talking about it all my life and he actually listened!

"Oh yeah , we sleeping in here tonight." Kaison said sitting on the couch.

"You like it Mama?" Kizle said.

"It's beautiful baby , I love it." I said walking around.

"Mama , mr. trey brought this house because he likes you." She said smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked smiling. And she nodded. "And how do you know that?"

"Oh please mama I watch lifetime." She said and I busted out laughing. Even though she was serious.

"Well it don't matter because she's with daddy." Kaison said.

"No she not. Her and daddy have decided to just be friends." Kizle said Looking at me.

"No their not you don't know what you talking about." He said Looking at me to. Oh shit.

"And this is why I'm the oldest." She said and they started going back and forth.

"ENOUGH! One day remember?" I said rubbing my temples.

"That's him." Kizle mumble.

"Let's Just finish Looking at the house please." I said grabbing their hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 351 8
โ€ผ๏ธ BOOK #4 IN PLUS SIZE SERIESโ€ผ๏ธ(Final Book) _______________________________ Genesis Siah Rhodes. At Age 26 He Was The Eldest Of The Rhodes's Kids...
74.6K 3.6K 29
Read and find out! And Comment ๐Ÿ˜˜ Don't steal my work whores!
158K 8.5K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
297K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong