Bonds

By uchiha_harunoo

Sasuke returns to the village and we see how his 'relationship' with Sakura unfolds. How does it go? What hap... More

Returning
The village
Annoyance
Update
Decisions
Changes
Fireworks
Update
The day after
Rejection
Questions
Awnsers
What happened?
holding hands
Update
Tenma's love
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
not an update again hehe
3 months
19
PLEASE READ !!
Red clips
Not a goodbye
Falling into place
ANNOUNCEMENT
Please read
February
Home
News
Hi
Thank you
Holding hands
Update
The day it happened
Lets talk.

Goodbye

3.8K 87 13
By uchiha_harunoo

   Sasuke has been at the village for about 2 months. In those two months him and Sakura have really progressed in terms of their friendship, relationship, whatever they were. Neither of them were sure. They spent almost every single day with each others company. Naruto was especially happy that their two friends were going on the right track. He knew not to ask or pressure them on their status. All he knew is that they were in love. Even if Sasuke emotionless ass wouldn't visibly show it. He knew, it was his friend after all.

   Those two months were one of Sakura's best months. But she knew and Sasuke knew it was going to have to come to an end. "Are you sure you have to leave?"  Trying to not let a tear escape, Sakura looks down to the ground. Sakura accompanied Sasuke and dropped him off at the Konoha gates. Naruto was with them but decided to give them some privacy so he held back. For the first time, in front of Naruto and in front of anyone he showed he was somewhat human. He allowed himself to have some emotion. He swept her tear away and held her face in his hand. "I'll be back."

   Sakura knew he'd be back, she didn't know when though. He took his hand from her face and hugged her. Naruto was watching as he whispered something in her ear. She looked up and smiled at him. "I'll see you later." He taps on her forehead where her seal is. She blushes. "Goodbye Sasuke-Kun" she yells, as she waves him goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.3K 37
This a story about after the chunin exams Boruto decides to leave the village to train with Sasuke. What will happen when he returns to the village a...
23.3K 659 18
Naruto and Hinata get together after the war. Sasuke gets with Sakura. What's gonna happen when they all hang out together one night and things get s...
83.3K 2.2K 20
Sakura Haruno. Pretty, popular and without a care in the world. Sasuke Uchiha, gentlemen and polite or that's what people thought of him. Sakura and...
1.3K 32 9
Naruto goes into the past and meets his past self. (now being rebooted into a new story so the chapters before the REBOOT A/N you can either ignore o...