Paper heart

By lilly_varga

This is a jikook story and that's all I know so far sorry๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ More

Dancing
Hate
Paper heart
Candy land
Our song
When it rains on the other side of the world the water goes up

The little lantern

6 0 0
By lilly_varga

Jungkook's POV

I woke to the feeling of pressure on my chest and opened my eyes to find a face two inches from my own. I blinked a few times before my eyes finally adjusted. Tae was sitting on me, his face inches from mine.

"Ugh finally!" He nearly shouted. "Get up we're going out for breakfast."

I rolled over as fast as I could, throwing Tae off me and onto the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Well next time don't sit on me. Naw leave so I can get dressed."

Tae rolled his eyes at me, but left without protest.

After Tae had left the room and sat up. I flung my legs over the edge of the bed, sighing. I stood up, taking an intake of breath as pain engulfed my ankle. I squeezed my eyes shut as I adjusted to the pain. Running around with Jimin on my back probably didn't help it.

I took my time getting ready. I combed my hair slowly and put on a pair of dark wash jeans and a white t-shirt. Then I proceeded to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I finally stumbled down the stairs, wincing as I put weight on my ankle I heard Yoongi.

"Ugh finally!" He groaned, "I was about to leave without you." Namjoon smacked him.

"No you weren't." He turned to me, "No he wasn't."

I nodded at them silently. I tend to get quiet when I'm in pain. I can't do that today. I won't bother the others with my issues. Actually, it's not an issue I'm fine.

"Ok so we're splitting into two groups Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and myself are going in my car and the rest are with Namjoon" Jin explained, "we'll meet you there."

We all set off for the correct cars and I hurried as best I could to Jimin to go act normal. Cause i am normal.

"Race you for shotgun!" Jimin yelled. I tried to run to the car but I was too slow. On a good day I would have beat them all but not today. Yoongi shoved Jimin into Jin and beat us all.

So Jimin and I were stuck in the back. Jimin groaned. "No fair he pushed me!" I laughed at him.

"Jin tell him it doesn't count cause he pushed me!"

"You're on your own on this one." Jin shrugged, "there's no telling Yoongi anything."

"Yoongi!" Jimin whined. But Yoongi was already situated with his earbuds in so loud he couldn't hear him.

Jimin looked at me with large eyes. "Kookie make him move."

"Jimin you can't challenge Yoongi and then expect him to give up the win."

"But,"

"It's fine Jimin you get to sit with me in the back."

Jimin didn't find it reassuring. Instead he just huffed and plopped down in the backseat. Jungkook heard him mubbling something under his breath.

After about five minutes in the car Jimin decided to stop pouting. He turned toward me and smiled. Then he turned to me and whispered in my ear.

"When we get out of the car I'm going to tackle Yoongi."

"Jimin." I guess he wasn't over it. "Jimin it's just a seat."

"Ugh fine."

"Jimin," I trailed off. I didn't actually know what I was going to say I just wanted him to keep talking to me. He's fun to talk to even when he is having a fit.

"What?" He didn't sound angry anymore so I pressed on.

"Um, I had an idea."

"Oh no." Jimin teased.

"Fine, just for that, you don't get to hear my idea."

I crossed my arms and leaned against the side of the car.

"No no kookie I was just kidding!" Jimin pleaded with me.

"I was thinking-"

"Big oh no." Jimin interrupted me again.

I sighed and gave up. I returned to my corner of the car, leaning against the door.

"Ok, this time I'm actually sorry I won't do it again." Jimin promised.

"I just thought maybe we could write a song together."

I carefully scanned his face looking for any reaction. Jimins eyes lit up and a small smile could be seen hiding in the corner of his mouth.

"I mean since we had so much fun singing covers together i thought it might be even better if it was our own song. We don't have to make it public or anything I just thought it might be fun..." I trailed off as Jimin stuck a finger over my lips.

"Kookie shut up." Jimin told me, "I think it's a wonderful idea."

He thought it was wonderful. I grinned like an idiot, My teeth showing.

"You look like a little baby bunny." Jimin teased, laughing.

"A cute bunny?" I inquired.

Jimin blushed. "I'd say so."

We had arrived at a cute secluded café. It was called the little lantern. It was a cute place. I'd been here once before with Taeyhung. On the outside it was a light brown with red trim and letters for the name. Inside there were twelve tables all made made of pretty wood and red chairs with white Lily's on them. There were only two people in the café at the moment,
an old couple and college aged girl with a laptop in the corner. She wore glasses and was typing ferociously at the keys of her computer.

I found that Tae, Namjoon and Hoseok were already at a large table in the corner. We walked over to join them. Moments later a waitress was over to take their orders. Jimin started.

"Hi! Can I please have a caramel latte with extra cream and the strawberry muffin?"

"Of course!" The waitress told him. While the others placed their orders I zoned out, stared at jimin's tiny hands playing with his menu.

"Jungkook." Jin called to me.

"Oh yeah, sorry my turn." The waitress nodded, "can I get the house breakfast burrito both out the peppers?"

"Yep, anything to drink?"

"A double espresso please."

"Ok I'll be back with your orders in a few minutes."

"Ok thank you." Namjoon said.

While we waited for our food I played tic tac toe with Taeyhung, who was seated across from me. The waitress soon brought our coffees and assured us that our food would be ready any minute.

I beat Tae seven times in a row before he finally decided he wasn't playing tic tac toe with me anymore. The trick to winning tic tac toe is to pick the corner spots. When you have three corners they can't beat you because either way you win. With Taeyhung he always picks the middle square and I always win.

I turned to Jimin but he was already shaking his head at me.

"Please Jiminie? I'm so bored waiting for my food."

"But kookie I hate tic tac toe."

"We don't have to play tic tac toe. We could play something else."

"Like what?" He asked, but just then the waitress returned with our food.

"Oooo yum!" Hoseok squealed as he saw it. "Hand me my pancakes please!"

"Patience." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

I handed Hoseok his food before taking mine. I waited for all the hyungs to get their food before I started eating. I know it wasn't necessary but I always found it to be polite to wait for everyone.

Once everyone had gotten their food however, I dug in to my burrito. On the second bite I found a rather unpleasant flavor: Peppers.

"Akh"

"What is it Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Oh it's nothing." I told him not wanting to cause a fuss. I simply opened up my burrito and began to pick out the green and yellow pepper bits.

"Oh did they forget to take out the peppers?" Jimin asked, reaching over and taking the burrito from me.

"It's fine Jimin I'll just pick them out." I assured him. I didn't want the waitress to have to take it back.

To my surprise Jimin wasn't calling the waitress back over. He was picking through my burrito for me and taking out the peppers. He made a little pile on the side of his plate.

"Ah-Jimin. You don't have to do that. I'll pick them out."

But Jimin was still doing it.

"Here you go Jungkook. I hope I didn't miss any."

"Thank you Jimin. That was very kind of you."

"It's nothing, can I try your coffee?"

"Of course."

I handed my cup over to Jimin who took a small sip and scrunched up his nose.

"It's really bitter kookie." I laughed at him. "Try mine."

I grabbed his cup from the table and took and small sip, not wanting to drink too much if it. It was extremely sweet. Not only was it caramel but it had extra cream too. It wasn't bad but it was very sweet. It fit jimin's personality perfectly.

Guys I'm really stressed I have a bunch of school projects coming up and I'm not smart enough for this. So sorry about the sporadic updates I wish I could guarantee I'll do better but I can't for sure. Anyway I love you guys thanks for reading please comment vote and tell your friends if you liked it. It means a lot. Thanks for existing.
~Lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...