Louis Tomlinson's Sister ?! (...

By iimagines_1d

Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you... More

Prolouge :
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Recap.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel !!
Links.

Chapter 32

673 7 0
By iimagines_1d

Aisley's POV :

So Taylor had the same classes as me as well. We exchanged numbers and now she's in my driveway. I invited of course . We walked up to the door and stepped through . I closed the door behind us .

"Hey . Is this a new friend ?" Louis asked .

"Yes . I'm Taylor ." Taylor said.

"Nice too meet you Taylor . I'm Louis . This is me girlfriend Eleanor ."

"Where's Niall ?" I asked .

"Check Starbucks , your room , the you know what , or his room ." Louis told me .

"Alright thank you ."

We walked upstairs to Niall's room . He wasn't in there . We walked down to my room . Still he wasn't there . We went to my car . I drove to Starbucks , he wasn't there either . Only one place left . The place Louis kept quiet about .

"Hey Aisley , what's the you know what that Louis was talking about earlier ?"

"Um don't worry about it ."

"Please tell me ?" she begged.

I put my foot on the break as we were at a street light.

"Alright . But you gotta promise you won't tell anybody ."

"I promise ."

"I'm pregnant ...?" I said a little more like a question .

"Your what ?"

"Pregnant ."

"With-with-with Niall's bay - babe - baby ?"

"No. My ex ex boyfriend raped me and got me pregnant and I refuse to set it up for adoption or get an abortion ."

"Aisley , your gonna have to tell people because they are gonna notice when your stomach gets a lot bigger . You are gonna have to tell your teachers , your friends , the principal , the world ."

"I know . I know . That's the part that's gonna suck . I'm trying to skip that part . Cause im going to get called a whore , a hoe , a bitch , a slut . I will end up believing everything . Its going to get to me . So I need to get used to everything . Just please try not to remind me ."

"No they won't . If they do I'll punch them in the face . Cause my new bestie is not a whore , a slut , a bitch , or a hoe . Don't let that get to you . And I won't remind you as long as you don't remind me ."

"What do you mean ?" I asked .

"I'm pregnant too." She told me .

"Oh my god ! How many weeks are you ??"

"15 you ?"

"17 weeks ." I responded .

"2 weeks more than me."

"yup ."

*ding*

Taylors phone went off.

"Hey Aisley ? Can you take me home right now ? I forgot I have volleyball practice tonight . My coach just texted me ."

"Um yeah sure .Where do you live ?"

"Turn right , right now . then you'll go straight til so see the first left . then go straight down to the cul-de-sac ."

"Alright ."

I did as I was told .

"Do you mind taking me to practice ? My parents aren't home . I will love you forever !"

"Sure ."

"Thank you thank you ! She said hugging me .

when we got there she practically jumped out of the car . She ran to the door .

~

5 minutes later she runs out the door in a jersey and spandex . She had a volleyball in her hand .

"Is it at the school ?"

"Yes . Thank you so much !"

"Your welcome . Don't play too hard today ."

"I have to . Its the coaches rule ."

"But he doesn't know your pregnant ."

"True . But I have to or I will get kicked off the team ."

"Then tell your coach ."

"He'll kick me off of the team ."

"Then quit before he kicks you off ."

"Aisley . You do not know how much volleyball means to me ."

"Taylor , I don't want you to get a miscarriage for playing to hard . What is more important to you volleyball or your baby ?"

"I can't believe you . That is basically like me choosing life or death ."

"I'm sorry. Look my brothers girlfriend was pregnant and she just had a miscarriage . She was devastated . I don't want that to happen to you ."

"I really am happy that I'm having a baby . But I can't quit volleyball for it ."

"And what happens when you start to show ? Won't you get kicked off the team ?"

"Yes . But I want to play until I start showing ."

"Then you can come over with your volleyball and we can hit it around . Okay ? But you have to quit ."

"Aisley , my parents don't know I'm pregnant yet . And they will ask why I quit the team ."

"Then tell them . But who is the father of the baby."

"I don't know . I was at a club . he took me to a hotel we did it . I never got his name ."

"Oh and are you a fan of One Direction ? Niall wanted to know."

"No actually I'm not . Sorry ."

"Oh its fine ."

"Here let me text my coach that I can't make it . Do you want to go back to your house or something ?"

"Sure. Do you have an extra change of clothes ." I asked.

"Yes ."

"Okay ."

*at the house*

"We're back ." I yelled . Harry walked into the living room with a banana , looking at his phone .

"Faggot ." I mumbled .

"Hey. I heard that." he said.

"Good. I don't care ."

He looked at Taylor . Taylor looked back .

Taylor's POV:

I looked at him. He looks so familiar. Shit were the fuck is he from ? Fuck. I know now .

He's the father of my baby ..

"Um hi." He said .

"Hi."

"I didn't get to tell you my name. I'm Harry ."

"Oh. I'm Taylor."

"Awkward ." Aisley whispered .

"Harry can I talk to you please ?" I asked .

"Well I'm just going to go find Niall . So ." Aisley said leaving .

"So what do you want to talk about ?" he asked .

"The night that we did it ."

"It was like the best sex I've ever had ."

"Yeah it was good , but."

"But what ?"

"Don't get mad Harry . please ."

"Okay but what ?"

"I'm pregnant ."

"Your joking . Where's the cameras ." he said .

"No I'm not ."

he walked out the front door slamming it .

What have I done ?

Harry's POV:

Fuck ! First she's friends with my ex . Second I fucked her and she's pregnant ! Shit .

I walked back inside . She was sitting on the couch crying. God what have I done ?

"Love , we will figure this out . I didn't mean to get mad . I was just shocked ."

"Harry . How are we gonna figure this out ? you clearly don't want this baby ."

"I do. I really do ."

"Prove it."

"Taylor will you be my girlfriend ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
530K 15K 81
Being in a world famous band is not an easy thing but for the past five years, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis have made One Direction the biggest...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
1.6K 61 15
For three years, Harry has been running from his past. Now, he is moving to London and pledges to fulfil his only dream -- making it big in the music...