Stuck in Naruto (Complete)

By Icyyhot

Ayame is an orphan and everytime she makes friends they always leave. One night she makes a wish upon a star... More

Ch.1 Beginning
Ch. 2 Orphanage
Ch. 3 Wishes come true?
Ch. 4 The Maya clan
Ch. 5 The academy
Ch. 6 Sasuke
Ch. 7 Uchiha massacre
Ch. 8 Naruto's pranks...
Ch. 9 Graduation Exam?
Ch. 10 Teams?
Ch. 11 Bell Test
Ch. 12 First mission
Ch. 13 a B rank mission?
Ch. 14 Zabuza moomoochi
Ch. 15 Training
Ch. 16 Haku?!
Ch. 17 The great Naruto Bridge
Ch. 18 Sleepover
Ch. 19 Gaara
Ch. 20 Starting The Chunin Exams
Ch. 21 The Forest Of Death
Ch. 22 Preliminary Rounds
Ch. 23 Yuri Maya
Ch. 24 Chunin Exams Final
Ch. 25 Hokage's Funeral
Ch. 27 Sasuke Left
Sequel

Ch. 26 The Akatsuki

1.6K 43 1
By Icyyhot

~Ayame pov~

I just knew something was going to happen today I just had this weird feeling. Well nevermind. I slipped on my normal outfit. And headed out.

I saw Sasuke running away from the hospital which confused me.

Was he visiting Kakashi-sensei? I heard him and some other jonins had an encounter with the akatsuki.

More specifically Kisame and Itachi. Did he hear something? Sighing, I followed after him.

We arrived at a hotel. I think this hotel is the one Naruto is staying at because he went away with 'pervy-sensei' to go find lady Tsunade.

Itachi and Kisame were stood down the hallway near Naruto. Sasuke yelled at Itachi and charged at him oh boy..

Sasuke got knocked out as Guy arrived. And I just followed behind heading back to the leaf village.

~*~
_____________________________________
143 words

A/n idk anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
985K 26K 76
(Y/N) (L/N) seems like a normal kid in Konoha. He wants to become a ninja and to have a good life. However, on the inside, it's a different story. A...
423K 12.3K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
74K 2.4K 22
Few years after the Fourth Shinobi World War Team 7 is reunited, everything starts to get back to normal. But not Sakura. Her life turns upside down...