Helping me (Love/Romance A Bl...

By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

This story is about Blaze helping Dottie. They meet at school and Blaze already has a girlfriend. Dottie then... More

Meeting Blaze
Ein
A Explanation
Breakup
Hmmmmm
AHHHH 200
Werewolf Class
300
New?
400
KICKED OUT!
After Starlight!
The disaster
WAIT! WHAT!
Illness
WAIT!!!!
Dinese AND HER NEW SIBALINGS (idk how)
Tiarah And Trever
What Book?
A Death...
2k
Memories
Dinasia LOST!
Me And A Story....
Tears
The Death Valley Army
Who i am (Finale)
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY PHONE?
Hoi guys guess what!
💜

.

22 1 0
By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

I held onto the child that was my own and reminded me of Daniel...even though the hair wasn't green, but red. The eyes weren't golden but blue.

Blue eyes...just blue. Daniel his name... he just had to leave.

I sit at his grave. You were a strong friend. We will certainly miss you.

I hug Maria as she cry son my shoulder. I see Daisy putting down the flowers, daisies, his favorite. Tears slip away from her eyes. My best friend had lost her father.

Would this happen to me too? I look at Danasia she hugging her husband. Can't he just stay alive...why do people die...

I should have saved a wish just for this...just one wish, but you can't turn back time just for a dad. If it was that easy I would have done the same.

"Tiarah... We have to leave now." Dinasia finally spoke between sobs. I grab her hand she grabs her husbands I grab Daisy's and Daisy grabs her moms. We walk away from the grave.

*on the grave stone*

"To the best father, as strong as a warrior, he fought for us and he fought for you."

Quote:

"Sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...