Dinasia LOST!

Dotties pov

Ok! Ik I'm a awful mom but a few days ago I lost Dinasia! MY DINASIA! Here is what happened.

A few day ago!

We where walking in the park when she saw a dog! Stray dog to be exact. She smiled and pointed at it.

"I want that puppy! I want it!" She screamed excitedly. I pick the puppy up and smiled. She lit up. The dog got really scared and jumped away. Dinasia ran after it.

"DINASA COME BACK. Her ears and tail popped out and transformed her into a wolf. I ran after her with out forming. I lost her. Yep couldn't see her in my sight.

Dinasia's pov

I chased after the little pupper. Next thing I know it we where both in a van with many dogs....cats....and bird... I cried for mommy thinking she'll save me if I scream.

I took a long nap and woke up in a case with someone looking at me. A kid. Well a boy. He smiled at me. He was about my age but taller then me. He held up keys to my cage.

"Look imma get you out ok....I know you can hear me. Don't play dumb. Your not like other dogs, you have to be human." He tossed open the case door.

"TENOR! Put that dog down." He put me down and I transformed back to normal. "I wouldn't call werewolves dogs sir." I said. Never seen this man in my life but it seems like I've heard stories from my mom about him.

"Tenor, we need to go now!" The man in the green shirt with white hair said to his son.

"Dad we have to help her!" Tenor blurted out as I was getting 'my' dog out of his cage.

"Sweets where do you live? I'm Travis and this is my son Tenor we want to help you home." Travis said with a smile on his face.

I held my dog and smile, "On Lover Ln 203!" I said looking into Tenor's eyes. His cheeks where very light pink.

"You live in that neighborhood too! Great let's go." Travis grabbed my hand and his sons and we walked to the car.

We got to my house and knocked onto the maroon door. My mother opened. She saw me and grabbed me and hugged me so tight. I hugged back.

"Travis thank you so much for bringing Dinasia back. Please come in! Dinasia and Tenor go play upstairs!" Mom said and pushed us both up the stairs.

I showed him my room and how I have so many action figures. He laughed. "What is so funny?" I say

"You look like a girl who would fall for a person with money so that can get you pretty things." I was shocked. "But here's what my day use to say.... Girl I'm trash can you take me out." I laughed.

He caught my 14 year old self off guard and kissed my cheek. My reflexes punched in the face and he fell to the floor. "Ow...." I was red full of anger. "Why would you do that!" I felt like steam was coming out of my ears.

"Ugh because I like you! I've seen you around school and couldn't approach you because the werewolves push me away from you sense your alpha." I was confused, "Alpha? I'm no alpha!" He nodded.

"I'm Omega and they beat me up until I run away sense they want you to pick them to be the alpha male." Tenor grabbed the pillow and tried to get no breath out. I pulled the pillow way and smiled, "well if I am alpha you alpha male now. DONT GET ANYMORE IDEAS!" I responded.