The Body Swap (5SOS/Luke Hemm...

By 1DNiallnation

More

Body Swap
Chapter 1: That Night
Chapter 2: Walking Up A Stranger
Chapter 3: Stuck
Chapter 4: Interesting
Chapter 5: Next Best Thing!
Chapter 6: Switched Back?
Chapter 7: "So what? One kiss for one hour?"
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: "JUST KISS ME IDIOT"
Hi Hey <3
Chapter 10: "I'm smarter than you think"
Chapter 11: I could get used to this
Chapter 12: Viva Las Vegas
Chapter 13: What Happens in Vegas...P1
Chapter 15: What Happens In Vegas Part:3
Chapter 16: Bass Down Low
THE BODY SWAP UPDATE

Chapter 14: What Happens In Vegas Part 2

813 30 16
By 1DNiallnation

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

It was getting close to the concert and everyone was chilling backstage just chatting. I was sitting on the black leather sofa with Luke and Michael on my left. Calum, Louis, Harry, and Niall were on the couch across us and Liam and Zayn were on some chairs. We were all chatting about what we wanted to do tonight. 

"I wanna hit up that Encore club, it looks so sick!"Louis said grinning.

"Well I'd love to do that too, but you gotta remember Lou, not all of us are 21."Liam said, "In fact, none of us are 21 besides you."

"Well thats not my problem."Louis said shrugging making Calum laugh.

"I say we just party in our room! Guys that thing is as a big as a club!"Luke said before popping a grape into his mouth.

"Not a bad idea Lucas,"Michael began smiling, "Not a bad idea."

"Well I'm down for that."I said smiling.

Michael gasped. Looking at me with an over dramatic shocked expression on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing! It's just surprising, I thought you'd be doing something else.."He said looking away, smirking.

"Like what?"I asked rolling my eyes.

"Like maybeee,"Michael looked over to Harry and smirked. "HANGING OUT WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDDDD."

All the boys burst into laughter....Immature shits...

I threw a grape at Michael, "Shut up, you're just jealous."I said sticking my tongue out.

"Yeah, cause I'd want to spend my night in Vegas painting my nails and watching chick flicks ."Michael rolled his eyes.

"Pfft, Krissy likes to party too."I said.

"You don't sound too sure about that mate!"Zayn said laughing.

"Guys guys, Krissy's really cool. She'd love to party,"Luke grabbed a gummy worm off the coffee table, "She's actually into a lot of the same stuff as us."

"Really now?"Michael asked.

"Yeah, true shit. She's been into that Encore club before, its actually a funny story she ended up getting her dress ruined with this guys vomit and-"

Everyone got quiet.

Luke looked at us puzzled, "Why'd everyone get so quiet?"He asked awkwardly taking a bite out of the gummy worm.

"How'd you know that, Lucas?"I asked.

"Last night when I stayed with her? We we're just talking last night on her bus and it came up.."Luke said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah it just came up,"Calum laughed, Calum began to pretend to be Krissy"Ohh Luke your big muscles ripped off my dress! This reminds me of the time-"

"Shut the fuck up Calum! Not true!"

"Sorry, sorry.. Your SMALL muscles."Calum said making all the boys laugh even harder.

Luke punched Calums arm making him yelp in pain as he continued to laugh.

"Seems like you got some competition, Ash."Louis laughed.

I chucked nervously, "Haha funny." 

I pretended to laugh along but I began to get worried. I know I shouldn't be because Luke would never.. But in the back of my mind the memory of Maddie sparked. As much as I wouldn't believe that Luke would hurt a girls feelings just to get revenge, I can't help but be paranoid..

"Ugh fuck you guys."Luke said rolling his eyes and walking away.

Everyone continued to laugh not even bothering to watch as he left.

(Luke's P.O.V.)

I walked away from the other guys annoyed. Then I began to wonder where Krissy was since she wasn't with us...

I walked around until I finally spotted her long curly brown hair. She was wearing some type of purple dress that had shorts as a bottom instead of a skirt. I tapped on her shoulder.

"Wha- Oh hey Luke."She said smiling, she looked nervous.

"Hey, you okay?"I asked sensing something wrong.

"I'm fine, just a bit nervous."

"Just a bit?"I asked looking at her hands which were shaking.

She sighed, "Okay maybe a lot.."

"Don't be! You're going to rock that stage."I said smiling, I leaned against the wall.

""Yeah if I don't pass out first."She said laughing nervously.

"Chill haha."I said, she looked up at me funny then laughed.

"See, thats what I want to see!"I said smiling. 

She leaned against the wall in front of me. "And what was that you were looking for exactly?"

"Your ridiculous laugh!"I said laughing myself. "I want to see you laugh and smile, not frown."

She smiled, "Yes! Keep doing that, because you're too beautiful to frown."I said booping her nose.

She began to blush as she laughed, "Gosh Luke, if anything, I'd think you're kinda flirting with me."She giggled.

I felt my cheeks heat up, I wasn't flirting with her? Was I?

I mean I do like her, but only as a friend.. I think..

"I-I- haha No! I-"I began to stutter.

"God Luke I was just joking!"She said laughing. "That was sooo not flirting."

"Haha yeah tha-...Wait, what do you mean?"I asked feeling a bit offended.

"Oh no Luke I just meant-"

"That I can't flirt?"I asked cutting her off.

"No! I was just saying that we're only friends."She said.

"And that I can't flirt."

"Oh gosh don't get all butt hurt."She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not butt hurt!"I protested.

She smirked, "Mhmm, yeah sure."She giggled.

"No really I'm not."I said, "You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I can flirt, and I mean FLIRT! Like I'm the smoothest smooth talker, er, guy."I said nodding.

"Is that so?" She asked looking up at me with her big brown eyes and making me feel nervous. There was just something about her...

I straightened myself, "Yeah it is."I said leaning towards her. I pushed aside a strand of her hair, caressing her cheek.

"God.."I said a bit breathless, I shook my head, scooting closer.

"Whats wrong?"She asked.

"You're just so-"

"So what?"

"Beautiful..."I said smiling.

She huffed rolling her eyes, "God Luke, okay yeah you're smooth."She said giggling and looking away.

I grabbed her chin making her look at me again.

"I'm serious though."I looked over her face. "You're beautiful."

"Luke, you can stop now."She said blushing and looking down.

"Don't look away,"I made her look at me, "Do you know what?"

"Wh-what?"She stuttered as my face got closer to hers. I leaned down so our faces were only inches apart.

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

I went looking for Kristina, just so I could wish her luck right before showtime. I made it over to the other side of backstage when I them.. It was Luke, his face close to Krissy's. I felt the anger build up inside me. But then something else, a stronger emotion, came over me, hurt.

I felt my heart hurt, not only because the girl I was head over heels for was canoodling with Luke, but that Luke, the person I didn't just consider my best friend but one of my brothers, was doing it. I looked away before I could see anymore. I then rushed to the bathroom, before anyone could see me start to cry...

(Luke's P.O.V.)

"Wh-what?"She stuttered as my face got closer to hers. I leaned down so our faces were only inches apart.

I got as close to her face as I could to her face without touching her, then turned and went to whisper in her ear. "Let's play titanic.. When I say iceberg, you go down."

"LUKE YOU LITTLE UGH!"She shouted laughing and shoving me, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I am GOOD!"I slapped my knee, "God I'm amazing."I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah, you're such a great actor."She rolled her eyes as she laughed, "You got some pretty sick pick of lines too.. And but sick I don't mean rad sick I mean sick sick."She said pretending to vomit and making me laugh.

"Hey Kristina! You gotta get out on stage, like NOW!"One of the stage managers said urgently.

"Oh, so sorry! I'm going!"She said then turned back to me, "Well, that's me cue...Thanks for the laugh Luke."She smiled at me before heading off with the manager to perform.

I stood there smiling for a while, before deciding to watch her perform, I snuck out one of the side doors and sat down by the tech booth to watch. 

I looked down and fiddled with my hands until I heard screams, and the lights went on on stage. I saw Krissy as she began her first song. That's when it hit me, and I began to laugh.

"I'm so screwed."I laughed running a hand through my hair.

I wasn't acting. Not at all

Authors Note: 

*CUE HEART WRENCHING SCREAM*

So what did ya'll think? Poor Ashton, he sure did walk in at the wrong time! Yet at the same time Luke said he wasn't acting?? So whats your thoughts? What do you thinks going to happen now? Will Ashton confront them? Does Luke really mean it when he said he wasn't acting? WHO IS MADDIE? WHAT HAPPENED THERE? WILL STYDIA EVER BECOME A COUPLE? (<<Teen Wolf Reference, sorry haha x) 

So I really wanted to apologize for such the long wait, so much shit happened that it won't even seem like the truth. Like I got into a pretty bad car accident which put me in a lot of pain, then right after that I was cut from my Volleyball team which caused me so much hurt, THEN my computer broke and like seriously everything was horrible. On top of that I started school and I have AP classes...

BUT I SHALL UPDATE MORE IM TRYING I SWEAR! 

I really hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter. Krissy's concert outfit is on the side ---> I love you all so much! PS: I'm seeing 5SOS at IHeartRadio in 21 days!!! Are any of ya'll going to that concert too? Or maybe you're seeing them another time? Comment if you're seeing them!!

Love you long time, 

Krissy x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 5.3K 45
endless preferences from tumblr
37.9K 670 20
ashton irwin fanfic
420K 10.7K 96
Someone that gets adopted by 5sos That's about it ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
647K 21.3K 31
"who the fuck is a 5 seconds of summer?"