Flames & Ice

By iceyblue

*this is a Frozen fanfic. All rights belong to disney* ----------------- It's Anna's 21st birthday. She and E... More

Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

560 27 11
By iceyblue

Anna POV

Everything went black in a flash.

I woke up to some talking. When my vision cleared up, I saw Hans and a women. They turned there attention to me. I realized that I have been tied up.

"Well, hello there, princess," he said.

"What am I doing here! Where's Kristoff?" I demanded answers. Now.

"You're safe with us," he replied.

Yeah. Right.

The old women was doing something. She was making something.

Just before I could say anything, everything went black again.

~1 hour later~

I slowly woke up making sure they don't know I'm awake.

"I have the potion and spell for the curse ready," said the old women.

"Perfect."

The old women started saying some words that I did not understand at all.

During the casting, she made me drink something that was gross yet good.

Then at the end of the casting she turned to Hans and said, "Now whenever she is angry, scared, or stressed, her powers will become uncontrollable, just like her sister Elsa, except she has the element of fire. She has to conceal and don't feel, and gloves will protect her powers. Fear is her worst enemy."

"Excellent," he replied.

He put red gloves on my hands.

I slowly fell asleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
7.2K 817 28
lalalalisa_m started following you.