Sad Imagines (All the boys Yo...

By TheSweetEscapee

Boys You've Fallen For More

IM TRYING MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND YOU // HARRY STYLES//
YOU ARE SCARING ME //PETER PARKER/SPIPERMAN (TOM HOLLAND)
RUMORS //PETER PARKER (TOM)//
DO YOU PROMISE// ISSAC (TEEN WOLF) //
JEALOUS // NOAH CENTINEO
IM NOT GONNA LOSE YOU // LIAM (TEEN WOLF) //
PROMISE// SCOTT MccALL (TEEN WOLF) //
HUMAN (ETHAN DOLAN )
I LOVED YOU // PETER PARKER (TOM HOLLAND)
2:00AM // JUGHEAD (COLE SPROUSE)
A/N
HE'S NOT A MONSTER (Kol Mikaelson) (Jeremy Gilbert)
JEALOUS (Kol Mikaelson)
DIARY (Harry Styles)
IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT(Theo/ teen wolf)
JEALOUSY // Percy Jackson
A/N
BACK// Scott Mccall
Back part 3// Scott Mccall
Back part 4// Scott Mccall
Back part 5// Scott Mccall
Back part 6// Scott Mccall
Back part 7// Scott Mccall
Back part 8// Scott Mccall
She's.... Everything// Nate Archibald
CHEATER// Harry Styles
Cheater part 2// Harry Styles
Cheater part 3 // Harry Styles
Bye// Grayson Dolan
My... our shirt// Harry Styles
My... our shirt part 2// Harry Style
My... our shirt part 3// Harry Styles
My... our shirt part 4// Harry Styles
Possessive// Theo Raeken
It's always been you// ETHAN DOLAN x Grayson
Club Fights // KJ Apa( Riverdale)
Bet// Ethan Dolan
Home// Ethan Dolan
Prank// GRAYSON DOLAN x Ethan Dolan
Dirty little secret// Ethan Dolan
Fight of jealousy // Issac Lahey (Teen Wolf)
Romeo and juilet...// Jeff Atkins (13rw)
Secret Girlfriend// Jeff Atkins (13rw)
Clubhouse// Scott Reed(13 rw)
Bryce :/ // Scott Reed
Bruised// JUSTIN FOLEY x montgomery
Books :) // Joe Goldberg
Jealousy// Zach Dempsey
Cheater // Theo Raeken (TEEN WOLF)
Cheater part 2// Theo Raeken
'The Perfect Relationship'// ALEX (13rw)
Screamer// Cameron Dallas
study? // Jughead (Riverdale )
Say it!// Jughead
Say it! part 2// Jughead
Imprint // Paul (twilight)
A//N
ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER// HARRY STYLES
ITS (NOT) ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER PART 2 // HARRY STYLES
IT'S NOT HER PART 3// HARRY STYLES
BACK PART 9// Scott McCALL
CHOOSE// JACE HERONDALE AND ALEC LIGHTWOOD (SHADOW HUNTERS)
A/N
left // Stiles Stilinski
left part 2 // Stiles Stilinski

Back Part 2// Scott Mccall

636 12 4
By TheSweetEscapee

Third Person POV

As (y/n) met the new members of the pack, Scott couldn't help but observe her. Scott was in the kitchen with Stiles and Mateo. Stiles constantly asking Scott how'd it feel to see her again and Scott couldn't lie, his heartbeat rose for the first time in years. He didn't know how much he missed her and even though she wasn't the same person she was when he knew her he knew that she was in there somewhere. Truth was, she wasn't the same person, hell she didn't even know who she was anymore. Mateo bounced into the living room, excited that his dad had made him his favorite, peanut butter and jelly. (Y/N) still hadn't got used to seeing Mateo, he reminded her so much of Allison and it was a constant stab to the heart. The pack could sense her distress but decided to say anything, they had just met her and they didn't want to interfere into her life. Theo was flirtatious as ever, something Scott didn't like. "So, you're a werewolf too?" Malia whispered after she looked at Mateo and (y/n) nodded.

"Yeah, long before Scott here was. Looks like he's doing better than me though, being an alpha an all." (Y/N) spoke raising her eyebrows. She was surprised to hear Scott was now an alpha, and not just any alpha, a true alpha.

"Oh, come on, you showed me all I know." Scott spoke smiling at her. He still couldn't believe she was there, sitting in his living room. A knock on the door startled everyone and Scott walked towards the door before opening it. "Jackson, Isaac, only took you guys two days." Scott chuckled as he greeted them. (Y/N)'s ears perking up when she heard their names. Isaac had always been the best to (y/n) and he was hurt the most when she didn't say goodbye to him. She got up and that's when he saw her.

"No fucking way." He huffed before he smiled and walked towards (y/n) embracing her. Truth was Isaac had always liked (y/n), of course she would have never given him a chance with her being in love with Scott but her presence was more than enough for him. "I've missed you." Isaac whispered and (y/n) smiled.

"And I've missed you." (Y/N) was the first one to pull away. "I was very disappointed to hear that you had move to London." She poked his chest and he chuckled.

"I mean you were gone. There wasn't much for me left here." He smiled and Jackson cleared his throat causing Isaac to roll his eyes.

"Jackson Whittemore." (Y/N) crossed her arms over her chest. "I haven't seen you since," She put her finger on her chin for a sarcastic measure. "That time you tried to kill all of us with your Kanima tail." Jackson chuckled and rolled his eyes before embracing her into his arms.

"Kanima?" Liam asked and Scott shook his head.

"I'll explain later." Scott spoke before picking up Mateo.

"Wow, he's grown so much." Isaac and Jackson spoke in unison and (Y/N) looked at them. Only then had she realized that everyone but her knew about it and that made her feel left out. Scott looked at her and she shook her head when his eyes apologized for him. She knew Scott didn't want her in his life but she didn't think he's keep his entire life a secret from her.

"So, these hunters." (Y/N) switched the subject and just like that she had ignored Scott the entire night.

__________

"I should get going as well." (Y/N) spoke when the rest of the back had walked out of the house. Mateo had yawned causing everyone to call it a night. They weren't going to lie, when Scott and Allison announced their pregnancy they thought it was a disaster. They were fighting off some kind of monsters and they thought that the unborn child wasn't going to make it. They knew Scott was going to be a great father, he had already taken in Liam and was doing a great job at keeping him stable.

"Where are you staying?" Stiles was the one to speak, he knew damn well she had nowhere to stay and both him and Scott were ready to offer up their guest room.

"I'm going to the motel a town over." (Y/N) nodded and Stiles shook his head immediately.

"No, no. We have a guest room, why don't you stay here." Stiles didn't ask, insisted the most.

"Oh no, I couldn't." She shook her head and Scott cleared his throat.

"Really, you should." He smiled at her and she sighed giving in knowing it wouldn't go her way.

"Sure." She simply said.

"Daddy can you read me a story?" Mateo yawned once more. (Y/N) tried avoiding his face as much as she could and it wasn't because she didn't want to acknowledge his existence but because the resemblance to Allison was still too much for her to handle.

"Of course, buddy. Let me just go show (y/n) her room, yeah?" Scott smiled at him bopping his nose.

"I got it man, you can take care of him." Stiles patted his back and (y/n) had to thank Stiles mentally for that. Scott looked at her and she nodded before he smiled.

"Okay, come on buddy." Scott opened his arms and Mateo jumped into them. "Say goodnight to uncle Stiles and (y/n)."

"Goodnight uncle Sti!" Mateo yelled before looking at (y/n) who looked down at his stare. "Goodnight (y/n)" Mateo found it hard to pronounce her name but he tried his best before she smiled and looked at him for a split second.

"Goodnight Mateo." She whispered and looked down once again. Stiles showed her to her room and soon enough she was laying on the bed. She couldn't sleep, of course she couldn't. So many bombs had dropped today and she was having a hard time wrapping her head around Scott having a child. She knew she was overthinking it, hell she knew it didn't matter what she thought. A knock on the door startled her before she shot up sitting at the edge of the bed. "Come in." She cleared her throat and Scott opened the door. He walked in silently before closing the door behind him. He knew she was having a hard time coming back to all of this and he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Hey." He sighed out and she tried to give him a smile. "I'm sorry, about all of this. I know it must be hard to come back and finding out about Mateo, it's not easy." She nodded.

"He looks a lot like her." She whispered as she fiddled her fingers trying her best not to cry.

"Yeah, he has her personality too." Scott smiled. "It's not as hard to see his face anymore." Scott answered her unasked question. "It was at first, hell I didn't know how to raise a kid on my own, my mom helped me. She supported me even though everyone thought I was crazy but I couldn't fail him, not like I failed Allison." Scott shook his head and cleared his throat, he didn't want to cry, not when he hadn't cried in years.

"Why didn't you tell me?" (Y/N) finally blurred out. She wanted to know why even if there wasn't a reason.

"I uh" Scott sighed. "I found out about your um, complication on the golden gate bridge." (Y/N)'s heart started to pound harder and she knew Scott could hear it. "Right after Allison's death." He bit his lip and she found it harder to breath as she stood up and started pacing. "Hey, please calm down." Scott spoke but she couldn't calm down, hell she didn't think anyone would have known about that.

"You." She breathed out. "You knew this entire time." Her breath was running out.

"Yes." She shook her hands in front of her face trying to get air but nothing was working. Scott put his hand on her arm and shined his red eyes at her, not to scare her but to calm her, something he had learned to do to Liam when he was having a mental breakdown. She looked at Scott and her breathing became normal. "I was going to tell you, I was. But then I found out and." She shook her head cutting him off.

"You thought I couldn't handle it." Scott pursed his lips and looked down and (y/n) shook his hand off.

"I didn't want you to try again." He whispered.

"You didn't even bother to call, to see how I was doing, to see if I wasn't going to do it again." She wasn't mad, she was disappointed, so fucking disappointed.

"I had bigger problems." He simply said. Bigger problems, (y/n) thought to herself. As if her trying to kill herself wasn't a big problem. She scoffed and turned her back on him. She couldn't believe what was going on, she knew Scott didn't care for her in the loving manner she wanted but she didn't know that he didn't care for her at all. "It's not like that, that came out wrong." Scott sighed but she shook her head before she started to clear her things. "Please don't go." Scott sighed once again and although she tried not to cry she found it hard not to when she found out one of her friends couldn't have been bothered to call her when she was in a desperate place.

"You know, I knew you couldn't be bothered by me. Hell, I even let you use me as a rebound after Allison and you broke up but I didn't expect this from you Scott." She slung her backpack over her shoulder and before she could walk out he stepped in front of the door.

"It's nothing like that, please let me explain." She shook her head and wiped the tears away from her face.

"Move or I'll move you." She released her claws and Scott sighed not giving in.

"I didn't mean it like that, I just. I had just lost Allison, I was dealing with being a single father, there was a threat in town, the world doesn't just revolve around you. You left, because you couldn't be the bigger person, because you couldn't take a small heartbreak, we were together for two months, you couldn't have possibly been that broken. Then you go and try to commit suicide, that's just a cry for attention." Scott regretted the words as soon as he said them. He opened his mouth to speak but a giant slap caught him off guard.

"Screw you." She whispered before pushing him out the way and walking out of the bedroom. She wiped her eyes as the tears kept running down. She stopped in the middle of the hallway when she saw the small boy. He had heard voices and he was scared but when he didn't find his dad in his room he decided to look around the house.

"Where are you going?" He asked, holding his teddy bear in his hands. "Why are you crying?" He frowned before Scott appeared behind her. "Daddy why is your friend crying?" (Y/N) didn't know what to say, she just wanted to get the hell out of there but everything was finding it hard to let her.

"Mateo, go to your room." Scott sighed but Mateo was hard headed at times. Mateo shook his head and crossed his small arms. "Mateo, don't make me count." (Y/N) was stuck but she cleared her throat before trying to move past Mateo. She felt a small hand on hers and she stopped.

"Please don't leave. Daddy can make you smile, I promise." He was so innocent and clueless. (Y/N) smiled at him only because she didn't know what else to do. She shook his hand out of hers as soft as she could before walking out of the house. She drove around for hours before calling him, the only person she could always run to. She knocked on his hotel door and he didn't hesitate to open it. She crashed into his chest as soon as she saw him, she wanted to feel some sort of comfort and she felt it when his arms wrapped around her.

"Hey, it's okay. Tell me what happen." Isaac closed the door to his hotel room and she told him everything. Her attempted suicide, her conversation with Scott, everything. Isaac was hurt about her attempted suicide, hell he cried when she described it to him. She slept in his arms that day, although he couldn't sleep, not after learning what she had been going through, alone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 248 24
𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 :)
400K 9.1K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...