Flames & Ice

By iceyblue

*this is a Frozen fanfic. All rights belong to disney* ----------------- It's Anna's 21st birthday. She and E... More

Quick Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

703 26 8
By iceyblue

Elsa POV

It's been 3 years since my coronation day, where I tried to close the gates, but Anna took my glove. I got mad, she got mad, I accidently used my powers in front of everyone in the ballroom, I tried to run, and you know the rest.

Anna is doing fine. I'm doing fine. We've never been much happier.

Anna has been dating Kristoff for those 3 years and still are. I'm glad that Anna has found somebody.

One more thing about Anna. Her 21st birthday is in a week! Kristoff and I have been planning a surprise birthday ball for her. All of Arendelle will be there. And I made sure that Hans will not have access to the castle. Sometimes I fear that he will come back for revenge.

As I'm deep in thought, I hear Kristoff yelling my name.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked kind of nervously.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I want to give Anna something very special for her birthday. And since your her sister-" I stopped his rambling.

"Just show me it," I giggled.

He pulled out a small black box. He opened it.

"I need your blessing, so um, I can, you know-" I stopped him there.

"Of course! I trust that you are the right man for Anna, unlike Hans. And she will love it! But it must've cost a fortune! I could've paid for it you know!" I rambled.

"It's ok. This is what I want to spend a 'fortune' on," he replied.

"We will discuss the 'thing' later then?" I asked politely.

"Yep. See you then."

"Ok bye," I said and turned away.

I headed up to my room and flopped on the bed.

I have nothing to do right now which is very rare. I just play with my magic. And soon I'm fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 765 19
What if Anna's heart was never melted? What would happen to Elsa? Olaf? Everyone? Who would rule Arendale now that their two heirs are either locked...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...