He Was Once My Everything

Por Juliet_xoxo

Sometimes the people you always expect to be there suddenly leave... Sometimes the people you never expect to... Más

He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 1
He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 2
He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 4
He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 5
He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 6

He Was Once My Everything: Chapter 3

132 5 1
Por Juliet_xoxo

Hey guys, next chapter is up! Please comment and let me know if you guys like it :)

Chapter 3:

"Life changes, dramatically. It's so condescending, hmm hmm hmm hmm," I sang the words and then hummed the part I didn't know while I straightened my hair. Blake was picking me up for lunch and then we were going to the beach. I argued with myself inside that it was stupid to straighten my hair when I was going swimming, but I wanted to look nice for lunch.

"Oh hmm hmm," I mumbled, "Ow!" I cried as I burnt myself.

"Damn straightener," I muttered.

"What's your problem?" Blake chuckled as he walked in my room, collapsing on my sofa.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Almost ready?" he asked. I watched through the mirror as he picked up an old Lucky Magazine and flipped through it.

"You're not turning gay on me, are you?" I said, laughing at him.

He playfully glared at me and then chucked it on the bed.

"You need to learn to be nice to me. I'm insecure," he fake sniffed.

I laughed as I grabbed my packed beach bag.

"Common you Queer, let's go," I replied.

He followed me out and down the stairs. When we got to the car he held the door open for me, like the perfect gentleman he is.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him as I got in his car. I laughed loudly as he slid across the hood of his car and then proceeded to hop over the door into his seat.

"Show off."

"Hey," he said, giving me a look, "It's not as easy as it looks."

I leaned my head back in the seat, trying to enjoy the last few carefree days we have together. Because soon we're heading off to college and then it's not all fun and games.

"Your ridiculous," I joked. He chuckled to himself and playfully punched me in the leg.

My stomach was growling by the time we pulled up into my favorite little diner. We climbed out of the car and headed inside. Me, I was checking him out the whole time. Blake looked hot as always with his dark messy hair and tan skin. He was wearing his black and white swim trunks, and had a white O'Neil t-shirt on. I loved that boy so much.

"Lets eat as quickly as we can so we can have lots of time at the beach," he suggested, staring at the menu after we were seated.

"Sounds good, I just want a burger and fries."

"Same here."

We ordered our food and ate quickly before we split. Of course we paid first. But not that much later we were on route to our favorite beach. Oh how I loved California.

"We need to find a good day to get the boards out and go surfing," I said, slipping my aviator shades off my head and onto my face to block the bright sun.

"Definitely," Blake replied, turning into the parking lot, "We haven't surfed in a while."

We grabbed our bags and towels and headed to the shore. I smiled as my toes hit the warm sand.

"There's too many people here," Blake said, frowning.

"Yeah," I squinted my eyes, looking around at the tourist filled beach, "That's okay though. Let's get in the water."

Blake agreed and pulled off his shirt. I gawked at him as I removed my strapless sundress, revealing my yellow bikini under it. Blake grinned as his eyes roamed my body, and I reached up to tighten my bikini and tie it in a knot.

"Don't you dare try to undo my top," I said, glaring at him as I fixed my top.

Blake had a hurt look on his face, "Of course I would never do that to you, Honor!" he said.

"Yeah right you fat liar. You tried to last time."

"Yeah but nobody was here," he said, grinning mischievously.

"Doesn't matter, leave me alone," I joked.

"Race you to the water," he yelled, taking off towards the waves. I smiled and took off after him, not having to work very hard to catch up. Being on the track team pays off.

I caught up and jumped on his back as he raced into the water with me shrieking.

The waved crashed against our bodies as we got deeper into the water.

"I felt something gross!" I laughed as my feet hit the ocean floor, my toes squishing into the bottom of it.

"Duh, it's the ocean," Blake replied, giving me an, 'are you stupid?' look.

I playfully put my hands on his head, dunking him into the water. I screamed as he pulled me down with him. We both came up laughing and gasping for air.

"Jerk," I yelled. He just laughed.

"Come here," he said, pulling me towards him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept his arms around me.

"Want to make out?" he suggested.

"Nope," I replied, popping the 'p'.

"You tease!"

"Get away from me!" I yelled and dove under the water. I felt him grab on to my feet and I kicked trying to get away. I knew he was swimming after me and my heart dropped as I bumped into him under water.

"Blake" I yelled as I came up for air. But imagine my surprise when I saw that it wasn't Blake, but somebody else.

"Honor," she sneered, trying to discretely back away from me.

"Hey Mary," I sighed.

A minute later Blake popped up next to me.

"Hey I didn't know where you went," he said but then shut up as he saw Mary standing near me.

"Hi Mary," he said awkwardly. She didn't say anything, just stared at him.

"Well... I'm going to go back to shore and get something to drink. I'll leave you girls to talk," He said, turning around and swimming towards shore.

"Blake!" I yelled, frustrated that he left me with the queen bitch.

I turned back around and faced Mary.

"How are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

"You don't have to pretend you like me, Honor," she sneered.

I sighed, "But I do like you Mary. I didn't want to stop being friends."

"Whatever," she said, giving me the nastiest look, "You should of thought of that before you stabbed me in the back."

"Mary, I'm sorry," I said longingly. As mad as I was at her for the stuff she had done, I missed our friendship.

"Sure you are."

"Don't you think we're even? After what you've done to me?" I said.

"You can't prove I did any of that," she said, laughing meanly.

I looked at the blue eyed beauty in front of me. I knew she never was the person I thought she was, but it still hurt. I missed all the nights we spent up late talking and doing each other's nails. We did everything together growing up, and it hurt to lose that.

"I'm sorry, Mary, I don't know what to tell you. I never wanted to stop being friends. I always believed we'd be best friends till the day we died, but I guess I was wrong."

Mary's face softened a little as I said that, but then it turned angry again.

"You can't expect to just say sorry and have everything be all right."

"Mary! I didn't really even do anything to you! It's not like you had been dating him and I stole him! He wasn't interested in you!" I said, exasperated.

"He might have been one day! But you ruined that, didn't you?" she yelled, turning around and swimming off. I watched as she swam back to the group of friends she was wish. I sighed sorrowfully as I headed back towards shore.

When I walked back to our stuff, Blake was snoozing on my towel with his sunglasses on. I grabbed a bucket I brought and headed back to the ocean, filling it up. He was still lying on the towel when I came back with the cold ocean water.

"Thanks a lot, Asshole!" I said as I dumped the bucket of water all over him.

"Hey!" He yelled, jumping up and pulling his sunglasses off, "What was that for?"

"Leaving me with her, Jerk!" I said, tossing the bucket.

Blake smiled, his hair dripping, "You guys needed to talk."

"Yeah well we didn't talk," I replied sarcastically.

He smiled sweetly at me and patted the wet spot next to him. I sat down on the towel and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I know you miss her, Honor."

I shook my head but my sniffling gave it away.

"It's okay to miss her."

"I don't," I said, grabbing sand in my hand and letting it shift through my fingers, "I miss who I thought she was."

I really did. I missed the girl who was always there for me growing up. But things change. People change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you guys even like this story?

Im trying to decide if im gonna keep writing it.

Even though Im writing this and Face of an angel, heart of a devil, I'm going to be focusing on Second Chance till its finished.

Its my priority so the other two are going to be on the side.

hope you guys like it!

<3 Jules

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54 1 1
This girl was hurt by her previous relationship and over the days she found her other half who was doing very well and tried to show her love to this...
9.4K 182 27
Anna finally escapes her tormented past and has hope for her future, but as lies spiral on and life becomes a reality she realises that everything is...
Her Replacement✔ Por Aki

Ficción General

809K 24.3K 59
He wanted her to be the replacement of the one he loves. She give up to make him happy destroying herself in the process. Love is not something y...
1.6K 50 33
There are some things so horrible that we can't even think about it. Things that happen in the past. You bury them deep so no one will ever possibly...