ARREST ME

By Inspireskook

Head of the police department and S.W.A.T. team, Soojin was forced to be upon the most dangerous case of all... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

14

12K 615 320
By Inspireskook

Frustrated and disgusted, glaring down at his arm, it started to burn.

He felt as the life in his arm's been driven out of him. He quickly pulls his arms back.

"Soojin-ah. Please... give me a chance" he pleaded.

"No jun. I'm someone else's mate." I said with my back to him.

My words hurting him like venomous fangs. He refuse to back down.

"I love you soojin. The moment you step foot in this station, I have done nothing, but admire and care for you." He desperately begged.

"I didn't ask." I coldly stated.

"Please. Am I not good enough? Is it because he is a higher level than I am? Or-"

"Shut up." I growled and turn to him.

"Can you shut up and listen to your words? Think for once and except your fate." I spat.

I glared into his eyes which were filled with tears.

"I am sorry that I couldn't return those feelings you had for me." I said coldly.

His body shrunk as he sigh. Tears slid down his eyes. He didn't break eye contact with me at all.

"What do you see in him? Do you even love him?" His words stabbed me.

My eyes widen in anger. He dare test my love for him.

"I. Love. Him." I glared at him and gritted my teeth.

I walked closer to him as my eyes turn pitch black.

"And what rights do you have to foolishly ask me about our feelings?" I growled.

I see fear in his eyes along with depression and sorrowness.

"I just.... love you so much..." he sobbed.

"I can't bare it." He slid down and fell on his knees in front of me.

He walked with his knees over to me and leaned his head on my thigh.

"Please. Please stay. " he sobbed.

I was annoyed.

"Jun. Get up and be a man." I said.

He shook his head.

"Let go of my legs before I kick the blood out of you." I warned dangerously.

"How are you sure of your feelings? What if he is just using you?" He asked.

"He won't and I trust him." I said.

"What about me? Don't you trust me?" He asks.

"After you have disobeyed my rules, I don't know anymore." I said.

"Soojin I'm-"

"Get out."

His eyes widen as he sobs louder.

"No. Please... please.. " he weakly sobbed.

"Let me go and leave!" I shout kicking his chest, it was so powerful that it took him across the room.

He broke a couple chairs and table legs on the way, but he was getting me angrier than I already was.

He held his chest in pain as he coughed out blood.

"Leave and never show me your face ever again." I spat and turn my back to him.

"Please! Give me-"

"NO!" I shout.

"Get the fuck out." I was pissed.

I didn't want to kill him.

I can feel myself slowly releasing anger and I'm afraid I might lose it.

His sobbing didn't stop as he stood up weakly.

I can hear his footsteps walking out along with the door closing. I released a sigh and closed my eyes.

I sat down at my desk and rubbed my eyes.

"This is hard than I thought.... " I closed my eyes from all the problems.

I just..... want to be in his warm arms and get away from everything. I can just imagine his beautiful shining black eyes staring at me with such love.

The way his eyes define the darkest color in such a beautiful shine. My heart flutters when we get into an intense stare, neither of us want to look away due to our competitive side  and our interest in each other.

I'm stuck in such a mess. I have to organize things before I leave. Or else this can turn into such a mess. I believe that my officers can do it. 

My hands trembled as I just noticed my hand gripping around a pen. In frustration, I threw my pen across the room. I raked my hair back and leaned back to try to calm down.

Is this one of the symptoms of meeting your mate and separating?

Moodswings....

Ugh....

I shook my head and organized everything by hand as I assign things for my officers.

I called dan in.

"You called me miss?" He smiled.

"Yes. Dan come in." I gestured him in.

He walked in and sat down in front of me.

"So I called you here because I need to ask you something." I started.

"Anything." He smiled brightly.

I look down to my finger that was slowly tapping on the desk. My face fell as it flooded with a struggled mood.

"When I'm gone... I need you to run this station for me, can you do that?" I asked with a deep voice.

His smile dropped and his eyes widen in shock.

"M-Me?" He choked.

I nodded.

"Miss. I don't know, I don't think I'm fit for this pos-"

"You are... trust me. I've seen you taken over when I'm gone. I can tell you that you are perfect for this position." I said.

He smiles shyly.

"Thank you." He chuckles.

"Just please make good decisions and don't forget the plan of killing every vampire in this realm. Don't let little things distract you." I said.

He nods.

"I will. You're words will never be forgotten my dear commander." He saluted me before standing.

I smiled and stood up. I played along and saluted him. He bowed before taking his leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A week later~

I was in my car, driving. Driving to the place that I last left. I took a deep breath as I felt my heart calling his name.

Was I nervous? No.

I was excited to meet him, but I didn't show it. My heart beat against my ribcage in a rapid pace.

The image of trees and green past my eyes as I took my time driving there. I smiled as I open my window.  I took my hand out and let the wind past my fingers as there was a soft push to it.

I took a deep breath of the cold and refreshing feeling of the woods.

As smile crept up on my face as my muscle relaxes under the forest's demand nature.
.
.
.
.
Soon enough, I was in front of the huge house that was just as the same as I left it.

I got out of my car and slowly approach the door. My feet came to a stop when I see the handle moving.

Soon it opened and revealed Namjoon.

He smiled with his dimples.

"You're back." He chuckles.

"Yeah." I replied.

My head move to look behind him as he follows my eyes.

"The guys took him out for a hunt." He says.

"Oh." I said.

"Come inside." He gestured me in.

I nodded and walked inside.

Once I was inside, I sat down and so did he on the opposite side.

"That man was crazy depressed when you left." He sighed.

"Was he?"

He nodded.

"He refused everything. Such as  food, water, alcohol, and attention." He says looking at me with a soft expression.

"He really did miss you." He says chuckling.

"I missed him too." I said as a smile make its way up to my face.

"Ofcourse, you guys had a bond before you left." He smiled.

"Mmm." I hummed.

"I-"

He was cut off as we hear a loud crash outside.

He turns his head and sighed standing back up.

"Their back." He says motioning me to follow him.

I stood up and walk behind him as we approach the door once again.

He opened it and I closed my eyes as the wind blew his scent into my nostrils.

It was a warm scent that relaxes me.

I opened my eyes in front of the open door to see all of them standing next to namjoon who was already across the house.

There was a big huge area in the middle of the house and the forest. In the middle of the blank spot was a man with its back towards me as he grabs the deer by its neck. His fingernails digging into the poor deer's flesh as he sucks the blood out aggressively.

His shirt was off as his muscle was on show along with everything else.

I stared in awed.

Another strong wind blew past and he snapped his head up instantly. He drops the dead deer and stood up slowly as he closes his eyes.

His back tensing up as he slowly turns around.....

And there it was....

His shining black pair of black eyes staring back at me. His lips was covered in blood as the sun shined against his pale body.

His black hair and his doe eyes softening as he sees me. His aggressive stands drops as he almost seemed weak.

We stared into each other's dark orbs as we took our chances to catch each other's hearts.

I smiled and stared at the man who made me feel alive and loved...

"Jungkook....." I finally said.

Within seconds, I was against the wall with his body presses against mine. His head dug into the crook of my neck as his arms hugs me tightly.

I can feel his blood-covered lips against my neck, I didn't mind the deer blood that was smeared into my skin. I just wanted to be in his arms again.

I felt the world disappear as it was only us. The way his arms held me made me believe namjoon's words earlier.

He took deep breaths as he inhaled my presence in.

"I missed you....." he mumbled.

"Did you?" I teased.

He hugs me tighter.

"Mhm." He snuggles his face deeper into my neck.

"I missed you too." I chuckled.

It was silent.... then someone ruined the moment.

"This is such a good drama." Yoongi sarcastically chuckled.

I turn to him.

"I just can't wait for that one scene when he marks her." Hobi laughs.

Jungkook didn't give shit to them as he stayed in the same position. His body just stood there.

"Shut it." I chuckled.

"You guys jus-"

Suddenly Jungkook's grip got painfully tighter as he let out a frustrating low growl. A shiver descending down my spine as I felt the aura.

"I can't no more." He mumbled.

Huh?

He suddenly grip my waist harshly he lifts me up. My legs instinctively wrap around his waist.

"Wh-"

"I can't wait any longer." He whispers into my ear with such a dangerous tone.

My stomach churned as his finger guide down my back in such a soft put burning feel.

Our bodies pressed together and I now feel his hot, wet tongue sliding across my skin.

"Here it is." Namjoon smirk.

I ignored him and focused on Jungkook.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

He lifts his head up and with in two seconds with wind gushing past my hair and my stomach dropping, we were in his room.

My back laid on the bed as he straddles over my waist.

My heart was over taken by this movement. I was too stunned to talk.

He leans in...

He places the softest on my forehead.

"I was wondering...." he started.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"... can I mark you already....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 28.6K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
6.1K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
94 15 5
"He was inches away from my lips. Our bodies were touching, our eyes were melting in each other's eyes. I could feel the warmness his body was spread...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...