Hide and Seek// YugBam [ON HI...

由 Yugyeoms_Rat

"Why do you keep running and hiding from me?!" "B-Because I love you and it scares me!" - Highest rank: #10... 更多

00. Hide and Seek
01. The Story begins
02. Knock knock
03. Winds
04. Anchors
05. Piano keys
06. Autumn leaves
07. Broken pencils
08. Foggy clouds
09. What is love?
10. Let me
11. Out
12. Dusk
13. Drifting
14. Fake love?
15. One & only you
16. Dumb dumb
17. I hide, you seek
18. It's written all over your face that you like me
19. Never gonna let you go
20. Clock is ticking
21. Ice cream sandwiches
22. I'm fine
23. Lullaby
24. Sunrise
25. Remember You
26. Save me, Save you
28. Let me love you

27. Stay with me

182 14 2
由 Yugyeoms_Rat

.
.

A couple of months had passed since the individual incidents that occurred on Homecoming night. BamBam always acted a little off, but things were different this time ever since Yugyeom told him the amazing news. Yugyeom's mother is pregnant, meaning that she has a whole baby growing in there. BamBam was happy for the family, but ever since then, he maintained his distance from his boyfriend's home. It wasn't news that BamBam spent most of his life up in Yugyeom's room, so when he began to refuse to even step foot inside of the home, the younger boy knew something was definitely going on. Although BamBam had promised to not keep secrets anymore, this one was definitely the deepest of all. Only Jackson and Lisa knew about it and the Thai boy wanted it to stay that way.

"Hey Babe, want to come up to my room for a bit before we go to school?" Yugyeom asked into the phone as he sipped non-pulp orange juice from his cup. The younger boy sighed in advance, already knowing BamBam would reject the offer.. and he did. Instead of questioning the older boy, Yugyeom just replied with a plain and simple, "Okay." BamBam knew for a fact that Yugyeom was always open to talking when he needed it, but this was something that no one else had to know. BamBam cleared his throat and replied with, "You can come up to my room for a bit if you want."

"I'll be there in a few, Beautiful" Yugyeom replied as usual. Calling the Thai boy beautiful was anything, but a chore. The younger boy would call him that so constantly that it would come out naturally most of the time. Yugyeom quickly slipped his jeans on along with his shoes and clean shirt. He grabbed his phone and crawled from the treehouse into BamBam's room. The Thai boy squealed in embarrassment, using his clean shirt to cover up his exposed torso.

"Yugyeom! You said you'd be here in a few! I thought you meant minutes, not seconds!" BamBam grabbed his clothes, running downstairs to change since no one else happened to be home. Yugyeom just stood there with his eyes open wide in pure shock of the perfection he had just seen. A ringtone went off on BamBam's laptop, causing the younger to flinch. Yugyeom grabbed the chair and pulled it to the desk, staring at the laptop screen. The name "JackLisa" popping up on screen caused Yugyeom to chuckle. He answered the call, looking around to see if BamBam was almost done getting dressed, but he unfortunately hadn't.

Jackson and Lisa immediately popped up on the rectangular screen, the girl rested her head on Jackson's shoulder as the two waved at the camera excitedly. "Hey! Where's Bams??" Lisa asked curiously as she looked around the room. "He's downstairs getting dressed" Yugyeom chuckled at the two best friends shoving their faces into the small camera of Jackson's phone. "JackLisa?" Yugyeom questioned, trying to hold back his chuckles.

"Listen Yugioh, it's a legendary username. Got it?" Jackson spoke in a serious tone until he began to laugh. Yugyeom nodded and looked towards the door again in search for BamBam. "Do you two know why BamBam has been acting strange ever since I told him my mother is pregnant?" The younger boy made sure to pay close attention to their movements. "Your mother is pregnant?! Congrats!" Lisa screamed into the mic, causing Yugyeom's ear drums to nearly blow up. "Thank you, but could you please answer my question?" The younger boy pleaded.

"Isn't BamBam always acting strange?" Lisa smirked as she attempted to low-key change the conversation, which didn't phase Yugyeom one bit. "Define strange, Yugyeom" Jackson added.

"He refuses to come up to my room or even step foot into my house after I told him that my mother is expecting. I don't know if it's a pregnant person phobia he's got, but he's acting really strange about it. He refuses to talk about it and gets all defensive when I try to bring it up. Does this have to do with him not wanting kids? It's one thing to not want a child, but to completely keep his distance- it's weird. Okay?"

"I for one, LOVE children. They're definitely the cutest and sweet little things. Is it okay if I come over to visit after she delivers the baby?" Jackson squealed like a child. He seemed very excited, more than Yugyeom was. "You're stalling aren't you?" Yugyeom sighed, ruffling his own hair until it was up in all directions.

"It's not in our place to say, Yugyeom. You should know that" Lisa replied. "But there is one thing we ask of you.. don't bring it up anymore. Don't force him to tell you if he doesn't want to. This isn't like anything he's ever kept from you before."

"Now you're making me want to know. Is it really that bad?" Yugyeom asked.

"Worse than bad, nothing good will come out of it. Stay out of it and please don't question him.. also, make sure he's staying hydrated and eating well" Jackson lifted his finger up to end the call, but he was interrupted by Yugyeom, "Wait! Is he not eating well?!" Jackson and Lisa turned to each other, unsure if they should say anything. BamBam said he'd tell him about that, but he didn't. Not only was the Thai boy hiding something, he was hiding two different things from his boyfriend.

"Fuck it" Jackson began.

"Jacks! We promised not to tell him!" Lisa snatched the phone away from his hand, about to hang up their FaceTime call. However, Jackson snatched it right back since he was stronger. "You promised, I didn't. This is the only way we can watch over Bams from all the way out here. We both want him to be healthy, right?" Jackson spoke sternly as Lisa sighed, nodding. "Then he has to know because it's clear BamBam didn't tell him."

"Listen Yugyeom, BamBam was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope back in Thailand a few years ago" Jackson lowered his voice, almost a whisper since he didn't want BamBam to accidentally walk in. Yugyeom was clearly confused and had no clue as to what that was. Lisa noticed and added, "It drops his heart rate and blood pressure which explains why he fainted in his bathroom a few months ago. It happens when he's badly stressed which is most likely from his big obsession with losing weight."

"He's not eating well and he fainted a few months ago?!" Yugyeom couldn't believe a word he was hearing. BamBam just kept hiding things from him and he was sick of all of it. "Of course he didn't tell you, I'm sure he just didn't want you to worry about him. He told us he was getting better, but we're not so sure anymore" Lisa added.

"Not sure about what?" BamBam peeked his head out from the doorway, giggling cutely as he ran to Yugyeom. He sat on his boyfriend's lap, facing the laptop in front of them. "Jacks! Lisa! How long have you three been talking?" BamBam asked as he waved excitedly at the camera. The atmosphere suddenly felt awkward to the youngest boy of the three. Yugyeom wasn't sure if he truly knew the Thai boy anymore or if he ever even did.

Yugyeom stayed silent the whole time, just listening to his boyfriend rambling along with his best friends. The younger boy snaked his arms around BamBam's waist, burying his head into BamBam's shoulder. Although the Korean boy was partly upset with his boyfriend, he still loved him to pieces and nothing was ever going to change that, no matter what the Thai boy was hiding from him.

"Ready?" BamBam shut his laptop off, turning around on Yugyeom's lap. The younger boy questionably hummed since he hadn't heard what his boyfriend had asked him. "I asked if you were ready to go to school.. you okay? You've been a little quiet" BamBam pressed his forehead against Yugyeom's, lacing their fingers together.

"I'm fine.. are you?" Yugyeom squeezed BamBam's hand, rubbing his thumb gently over his boyfriend's hand. It was such a simple gesture, but it was enough to make BamBam fall in love all over again. Yugyeom cupped the smaller boy's cheeks, waiting for him to speak up. BamBam shifted on his boyfriend's lap to make himself more comfortable before speaking up, "I'm okay, really." The taller boy found that hard to believe after his whole conversation with Jackson and Lisa, but he just nodded in response.

The younger boy's eyes kept flicking up and down from BamBam's eyes to his lips and he couldn't contain himself for much longer until he felt the familiar plump lips against his own. The two boys' lips moved together in perfect sync, but quickly ended with BamBam's bottom lip between Yugyeom's teeth. The younger released the older boy's bottom lip, giggling afterwards, "I love you so much."

"I love you too" BamBam quickly said it back, knowing he truly meant it. He always meant it. Yugyeom had a really cute grin and it only seemed to get brighter after hearing those four words escape his boyfriend's shiny and swollen pink lips. No matter how many times the two young boys reminded each other about their love for one another, both of their hearts would get all giddy and soft every single time.

"Come on, we shouldn't be late" Yugyeom took BamBam's hand in his as the two boys walked out of the home on their route to school. "Hey Babe, what are your plans for spring break?" The taller boy asked as they swung their laced fingers back and forth.

"Not sure. Why?" BamBam asked, looking up at his taller boyfriend.

"I was thinking that maybe.. we should go to Thailand." Once those words escaped Yugyeom's lips, the Thai boy froze. He stopped in his tracks and squeezed his boyfriend's hand tighter. "R-Really? What brought this on?" BamBam's eyes seemed to glimmer under the warm sun and Yugyeom could tell his boyfriend was happy and excited.

"Well, Jackson and Lisa came to visit already, so it's only fair if we go to them this time. Also, I want to learn more about your culture.. I want to learn more about my beautiful boyfriend" Yugyeom squeezed the smaller boy's hand, smiling down at him warmly.

BamBam took a deep sigh before he smiled brightly at the taller boy. "I'd love that. I love you. There's so much I want to show you!" BamBam giggled as he got on his tippy toes, jumping up for a kiss. However, Yugyeom was playing dumb, pretending he didn't know what the Thai boy wanted. "Lower!" BamBam whined as he reached his right hand up to the back of Yugyeom's neck, trying to make him bend down enough for him to reach.

The taller boy then leaned down a bit, pressing his lips against his boyfriend's. "I love you too, and maybe we could stop by one of those beautiful beaches I've seen framed around your house. How does that sound?" Yugyeom pressed his forehead against BamBam's, smiling down lovingly at his boyfriend.

"I'd love nothing more" BamBam giggled. "We could ask our parents after school and look up the tickets later, but now- we better start moving or we're definitely going to be late." The smaller boy took Yugyeom's hand in his as they continued their route back to school.

When they arrived, BamBam and his boyfriend went to his locker to retrieve some of his books. Yugyeom had memorized his boyfriend's locker combination, so it was no surprise when he unlocked it. "I could've done that on my own" BamBam smiled at Yugyeom. The taller boy shook his head as he leaned his head against the lockers. "I don't want you to ruin your pretty hands" Yugyeom smiled as he pecked the boy's cheek. BamBam rolled his eyes and opened his locker door, jumping back as flower petals fell out.

"You're such a sap, you didn't have to" BamBam giggled as he collected the petals into his small hands. Yugyeom visibly tensed up, his fist tightening..

"That wasn't me."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...