Valentin and Rojo | ✓

By ellelovesme

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her fathe... More

adriana valentín
one (2nd draft)
two (2nd draft)
three (2nd draft)
four (2nd draft)
five (2nd draft)
six (2nd draft)
seven (2nd draft)
eight (2nd draft)
nine (2nd draft)
ten (2nd draft)
eleven (2nd draft)
twelve ☘︎ (2nd draft)
thirteen (2nd draft)
fourteen (2nd draft)
fifteen (2nd draft)
sixteen ☘︎ (2nd draft)
seventeen (2nd draft)
eighteen (2nd draft)
nineteen (2nd draft)
twenty (2nd draft)
twenty-one (2nd draft)
twenty-two (2nd draft)
twenty-three (2nd draft)
twenty-four (2nd draft)
twenty-five (2nd draft)
twenty-six (2nd draft)
twenty-seven (2nd draft)
twenty-eight (2nd draft)
twenty-nine (2nd draft)
thirty (2nd draft)
thirty-two (2nd draft)
thirty-three (2nd draft)
thirty-four (2nd draft)
thirty-five ☘︎ (2nd draft)
epilogue
bonus chapter #1
bonus chapter #2

thirty-one ☘︎ (2nd draft)

37.8K 888 371
By ellelovesme

- this is basically porn, sorry not sorry -

Adriana

I stripped from my clothing and was left in my undergarments. I let my hair fall down to my back. I unclasped my bra and threw it at Xavier's face. I slid my underwear down and stepped out of them.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "You're so fucking perfect." His eyes raked my body up and down and he bit his bottom lip. I moved backwards and stepped into the shower. I pulled the shower curtain until my whole body was covered. "You're such a tease," he groaned.

I laughed and turned the water on. "Come in. The water is nice and warm." I heard him shuffling around before he finally came inside the shower. Water ran down his face and I had the increasing need to touch him. My hands found their way to his hair and I tugged on it, bringing him down to my level. I pressed my lips against his and his hands went around my hips. I wanted to savor this moment for as long as I could. The way his tongue moved with mine was everything and more. I wanted him. I wanted him in every single way imaginable.

"I need you," I spoke against his lips. He responded by pulling me closer to him and attacking me with kisses. His tongue moved feverishly against mine, as if he needed me in the way that I needed him. "Please," I panted. He pulled away and I saw the pure lust in his eyes. He backed me against the cold shower wall and kissed my neck. He moved further down and his mouth latched onto one of my hardened nipples. He gently bit and pulled on the nub of flesh. I gasped and arched my back into him. He payed the same amount of attention to my left breast. He started to kiss down my stomach and inched closer to where I needed him the most. He went down on his knees and laid gentle kisses on my thighs.

"Put your foot over my shoulder," he told me. I quickly placed my right foot over his shoulder. He leaned forward and his mouth latched onto my clit. I cried out in complete pleasure. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. My hands instinctively went towards his hair, running my fingers through it. My loud moans were drowned out by the even louder sounds of the shower.

My heart stopped when I looked down and was met with his gaze. I watched as his two fingers entered me. My mouth slightly parted open and my thighs twitched. "Holy f-fuck!" I moaned while grasping his hair. He hummed against me and incessantly striked my g-spot with the curve of his fingers. I let out a shrill moan as I began to unravel. I could barely keep myself up right when my orgasm hit me like a tsunami. My mouth transformed into an 'o' shape and I crouched over him. My inner thighs shook and my legs threatened to give out on me.

He pulled out his fingers, glistening with my arousal, and stood up. I was panting, still recovering from my orgasm. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. My breasts pressed against his chest and his erection against my lower front. My wet hair cascaded down my shoulders and stuck to my breasts. He gingerly moved the hair away from them and pinched my left nipple harshly.

"Xavier," I moaned. "I need you." My body was overstimulated and I desperately needed another release. He grabbed my left leg and lifted it up. He positioned himself right at my entrance and ran his tip up and down my slick skin. He locked eyes with me as he buried himself as deeply as possible inside me. His skin against my skin felt fucking phenomenal. My mouth parted open and I let out a hoarse gasp. He groaned and began to thrust in and out of me. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying to focus on this agonizing build. With his free hand, Xavier harshly grabbed my chin and brought my face back to his vision.

"Look at me," he huskily said. I opened my eyes to lock them with his and didn't dare to look away. I grasped his face with my hands. The need to devour him while he teared me apart was overwhelming my senses. He let go of my chin and trailed his hand down to start rubbing my clit. He pressed his thumb to my sensitive bundle of nerves and I tensed up. My second orgasm was closer than I thought. As he swallowed all of my moans, he got faster and faster.

I pulled away from the kiss as my moans got closer together. "Ah!" I wailed as the shaking of my legs had started. I pressed my forehead to his and I sucked my bottom lip between my lip. "X," I whined. His thumb circled my clit faster and my mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Come for me, baby," he whispered into my ear. My nails sunk into his forearm as my eyes involuntary closed.

"I'm gonna..." My voice trailed off as my walls clenched around him and my senses were thrown off. I screamed his name as waves of euphoria came over me. He continued to thrust inside of me, milking out my orgasm. I groaned and bowed my head forward, resting it on his shoulder.

*

I peeked outside the bathroom door, making sure the coast was clear. After seeing that no one was there, I ran to Xavier's room. I heard him chuckle behind me and calmly walk towards me.

"You know, you didn't have to run," he said as he shut and locked his bedroom door.

"We're completely naked, I'm not taking any chances," I retorted. Our bodies were still dripping with water and so was my hair. Good thing my hair dries quickly.

He stood before me, staring down. I bit my lip, knowing that drives him crazy, and lowered to my knees. I grabbed his hard-on and began to pump him slowly. A groan left his mouth and I smiled. I flicked my tongue over his tip and he gripped my hair in his hand. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, then I took him in my mouth. My hand wrapped around the part that didn't fit into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him and sucked. I elicited another groan out of him. My hand left his shaft as I deep throated him. I looked up and saw his dazed complexion: eyes closed and lips slightly parted. A tear ran down my cheek as I went further down. I bobbed my head up and down, my hands going towards his muscular thighs.

"Ah, fuck," he groaned. "Stop."

I ignored him completely. My right hand left his thigh and went to gently play with his balls. He hissed and much to my dismay, started to thrust himself in my mouth. I tightened my lips around him, determined to make him come. He tried to pull my hair, but I resisted. My hands went towards his lower back to push him closer to me and I closed my eyes.

"Baby, I'm going to come. If you don't want it in your mouth, you need to stop," he warned breathlessly. He slowed down his thrusts, which made me speed up. I bobbed my head while my hand pumped the rest of him. As I was nearing my limit, I deep throated him. More tears fell from the corners of my eyes. I closed my eyes and persisted. Just as I was about to stop, I felt his warm liquid spill into my mouth. He groaned and bowed his head forward. I was surprised with the taste, not bad at all. It tasted almost like nothing. I milked him empty and released him from my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and wiped the corners of my mouth. I stood up, as my knees also grew sore, and smiled naughtily at him.

"Show me," he said. Kinky. I opened my mouth and showed that I swallowed every last drop. He smiled and grabbed my waist. Within the next second, he was towering over me while I laid down under him. He kissed me and I kissed him back with all the fiery passion I had inside of me. He leaned up, away from me, and stared down at my naked figure. His fingers gently caressed my healed scars. Then, he dipped two fingers inside me. I moaned and opened my legs wider for him. His thumb came out to assist and started to rub my clit.

He started at a nice easy pace then started to go faster. He pumped his long digits in me while I tossed my head side to side. My walls tightened around him and my shaking had started. Sensing my imminent orgasm, he slowed down. I let out a gasp at the torturous action. This continued for a few minutes. He would work me up to an orgasm, then slow his pace. My toes hurt from being curled for so long.

"Please, X, please," I cried and tried to fuck myself on his fingers. His other hand went to grab my hips to stop me.

"Not just yet, babygirl," he said. I groaned and heard his responding chuckle from above me. Sadistic fuck. He pumped his fingers faster and I was right there. I let out a shrill moan and my legs began to shake. He pulled out his fingers and that elicited the whiniest groan from me.

"You're going to kill me!" I groaned. I was so worked up and frustrated. I needed this release. Without giving it another thought, I reached down and began to rub myself. I stared into his eyes the whole time. His eyes widened in arousal and shock.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

I bit my lip and moaned all while maintaining eye contact. I increased the pace my hand was going and felt myself getting closer and closer. I looked down and saw him stroking himself, which turned me on even more. My eyes involuntary closed and I let myself succumb to the pleasure coursing through me. My body trembled and I cried out my release. I removed my hand and panted.

"Holy shit, that was hot," he breathed. He leaned down and cupped my face while kissing me with everything he has. I responded by kissing him with even more passion. He pulls away and walks towards his drawer. I wait impatiently on his bed. He comes back and rips open the condom packet with his teeth. He slides it on and positions himself right at my entrance, but doesn't move. I tried to push myself onto him, but he stops me. "Patience."

I pouted and he grinned. He gripped my waist and flipped my over onto my hands and knees. I gasped and moaned when I felt him slowly enter me. I fisted the sheets and leaned my head back. He buried himself as deep as was physically possible. He wasted no time as he started to pound into me. I cried out in sheer ecstasy. He dug his fingers into my waist, almost painfully. I squeezed him, trying to drive him insane. He groaned and smacked my ass. The pain quickly turned into pleasure. I was swift to start meeting his thrusts. One of his hands went around us me and started to rub circles into my clit.

"Oh my God," I moaned. I closed my eyes and focused on this tormenting build up. My legs trembled and I cried out a moan. He rubbed faster and I couldn't hold onto the feeling anymore. "Xavier!" I wailed out. My walls squeezed around him and I shuddered violently. He groaned and halted his movements before pulling out. I flipped myself over and stared at him. My body had a sheen layer of sweat and I felt like a sack of potatoes. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him on top and of me. He crawled on top of me, but I flipped us over. I swung my leg over him and aligned myself with him.

"Baby, you don't have to-" He started, but I cut him off.

"But I want to." I lowered myself on him and he cussed under his breath. This was so not about me anymore, this was all about him. I wanted to be the reason he loses control. I wanted to drive him insane. I lingered for a second before I started to bounce up and down. I reached back and grabbed onto his knees for support. I circled my hips and slammed myself down on him. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was watching me intently. He leaned forward and I smacked his arm away. "Just enjoy," I whispered. I reached down and started to rub myself, now knowing it turned him on, while bouncing up and down. Breathless moans escaped from me and I could see the sweat glistening on his forehead. He grabbed my hips and turned us over, pinning me under him.

His lips moved against mine powerfully. He shoved himself inside me and I gently bit his bottom lip. He wasn't moving fast nor slow. "Fuck me as hard as you want," I said against his lips, "I can take it."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." I nodded in response. He leaned up and grabbed my leg, putting it over his shoulder. He opened my legs wider and harshly plowed into me. I gasped and arched my back. He quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it between the space that my back left; making it the most exquisite angle. He went harder the next time, leaving me to moan loudly.

"Yes," I gasped. He groaned in response and did it again. I fisted the sheets and closed my eyes. He thrusted in and out of me at a fast rate. My moans were louder and more strident than before. "Fuck!" I moaned through gritted teeth. Every bit of pain turned into overwhelming pleasure.

"Shit, Adriana," he groaned. I tossed my head to the side and my mouth dropped open. Every time he thrusted, pleasure ricocheted through me. He bent my leg, opening me up wider, and dropped his thumb. He rubbed my sensitive bundle of nerves, synchronized with his thrusts.

"Ah, X!" I wailed. My inner thighs clenched and quivered unbearably. My body was begging for a release, but I was determined to hold on longer for him. His thrusts got faster and sloppier. My body had never trembled so violently before. He pushed his thumb down harder and went faster. I, for the life of me, couldn't hold on any longer. I cried out so loud I'm pretty sure everyone in the house heard me. While he still plunged inside of me, I surrendered to the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" I pleaded. I scream out once more, my legs snapped shut and my vision, momentarily, turned white. My body shook tremendously in his grasp. I heard his deep, pained groans and forced my eyes open. I leaned up and grabbed his face. I needed to kiss him as he was completely destroying me. He did six more thrusts before he groaned so loudly in my mouth. He stopped and emptied himself in the latex. We stared into each other's eyes, catching our breaths, before he pulled out.

I felt empty.

He took off his condom and went to dispose of it. He grabbed a dirty T-shirt and cleaned himself off.

"That's gross," I mumbled. He laughed and walked over to his closet. "How are you just... walking? Are you... not tired?" I panted. He came back with a clean T-shirt in hand.

"Here," he said. I couldn't even move. The soreness between my legs was painful, but so worth it. I waved my hand in the air and panted; signifying that I could not move. He shook his head, a smile present on his face, and lifted up my frail figure. He slipped the oversized shirt over me and picked me up bridal style. He set me down on the bed. He walked over and slipped on a pair of boxers. He headed out the door and came back with a towel. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the pillow. I felt him gently open up my legs and wiped me clean.

"I love you so much," I mumbled, completely dazed. He planted a kiss on my forehead and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. "Ugh, I'm going to need another shower. Your water bill is going to be so high, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about the water bill," he chuckled. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ew, you're sticky."

"Stop complaining," he said but amusement was present in his voice. I giggled and snuggled closer to him. I rested my head against his chest and my eyes fell closed. "I missed you."

"Mm, I missed you, too." I mumbled. He rubbed my back and black quickly engulfed my vision.

A/N: Okay, this was over 2,900 words. I went a little overboard, but I hope this compensates since I didn't post on Thursday like I normally do.

Please vote and comment! <3

kisses,
elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 19K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
1.3M 25.8K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
238K 8K 54
✨Book 3 in the DiSilva Series✨ Charlotte Carter is an ordinary girl who works at a small cafe. One day she meets a man who will change her life for g...
125K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...