Just a little Sweet

Von swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

1.5K 75 37
Von swettyslove

Please vote!
A lot of sweet Betty and Sweet Pea moments ❤️🥰💓

Sweet Pea POV:

I was the first one out of me and Betty to wake up. Although throughout the night we probably only got about an hour of sleep in total.

Whenever I fell asleep I'd soon wake up to her crying.

She stayed wrapped in my arms as she cried out everything she was feeling.

I hate seeing her this upset, I've never seen her like this.

For the first time I had woken up and Betty was peacefully sleeping. She was cuddling into my side. Throughout the night she never let go.

I looked at her face which was so much more relaxed then last night and the early hours of this morning.

I decided we're definitely skipping school today. She needs all the rest she can get and I doubt she wants to be around other people today. Especially since Sebastian would be there, or in a hospital.

The way he was looking at her when I pushed him off my sister, it makes me want to punch a wall. It showed how untrustworthy and sex filled the guy was. He could never treat Betty the way she deserves to be treated.

He's disgusting and is never going to be anywhere near Betty again, I'll make sure of it.

I hate seeing how vulnerable she is and that there's nothing I can do to help her. I feel like I'm letting her down.

As I began drowning in my thoughts I felt Betty move against me.

Sweet Pea: morning. I say softly while brushing some of her hair out of her face.
Betty: morning. She mumbled tiredly.

We stayed in her bed just a little longer. We layed in a peaceful silence which I couldn't tell if she needed it or if it would be to toxic for her. Would she be thinking about Sebastian?

Sweet Pea: lets get up and I'll make us some breakfast. I say while sitting up.
Betty: I'm not hungry. She said without making eye contact.

I'm not going to let her shut down on me.

Sweet Pea: Betts you need to eat. I said while pulling her up and taking her to the kitchen with me.

I told her to take a seat while I made us some toast.

I soon finished and made a plate for myself and Betty. I placed her food in front of her and I took a seat next to her.

She was picking at her food, but still eating it.

Betty: please don't be mad at me. She said quietly while looking at me. She had tears brimming at her eyes.
Sweet Pea: I'm nod mad at you, I could never be, okay? I said. She remained silent.
Sweet Pea: okay? I said while raising her chin so she was facing me. She nodded her head.

I could see her mind was racing, thoughts of everything that had happened to her last night. Her eyes began to go glossy again and I softened.

I pulled her into my lap just as she erupted into tears.

Sweet Pea: it's all gonna be okay, I promise. I said while rubbing her back.
Betty: I never want to see him again. She said through sobs.

He'll never get the opportunity to see her. He doesn't get that after what he tried to do.

Sweet Pea: I promise you, you never will. I said softly as she held me tighter.
Betty: thank you. She said shakily.
Sweet Pea: you don't need to thank me fo- I managed before she cut me off.
Betty: I-I do. If I listened to you I wouldn't have ended up in this situat- This time it was my turn to cut her off.
Sweet Pea: Betty. I said with a sigh.
Betty: thank you for saving me. She said as she wiped away some of her tears.
Sweet Pea: I'll always be here for you, no matter why or when, I'm always going to protect you. I said while placing a kiss on her head.
Betty: I love you. She said with a sniffle.
Sweet Pea: I love you too. Now come on, let's watch a movie. I said to her.

I knew a movie wouldn't take away any of her problems but if it helps her forget about him for even a second, I'd call it a win.

She chose out a comedy movie and sat next to me. She was once again cuddling into my side as she made herself comfortable. She had a blanket over the both of us. She soon settled down and watched the movie.

Betty POV:

I woke up and looked to my side, seeing Sweet Pea. I'm glad he didn't leave me. I know he would never do that but I deserve it for not listening to him.

He soon made me eat breakfast and we stayed in the kitchen for a while.

I had once again broken down and Sweet Pea was there to calm me down and whisper sweet words of praise and encouragement.

I feel horrible for lying to him in the first place. He shouldn't be helping me, he should have left me. I keep messing everything up and Sweet Pea is the one who always has to pick up the pieces.

I sat in the lounge with Sweet Pea and cuddled into his side. I really don't want to be around anyone right now but Sweet Pea.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to tell dad, I'm scared, for so many reasons.

Firstly my dad is as protective of me as Sweet Pea is. Dad will have the same reaction Sweet Pea did when he found me.

Dad will want to kill Sebastian.

Also telling dad will be extremely hard since I've got to admit it out loud what nearly happened to me. I don't know if I can do it.

Knowing that it almost happened and saying it aloud are two very different things.

I don't want to believe anything.

Sweet Pea: what are you thinking about? He asked softly while drawing me out of my thoughts.
Betty: h-how am I supposed to tell dad? I asked shakily. He wrapped his arm around me and I instantly felt a little better.
Sweet Pea: you can tell him whenever you feel comfortable. I'll be there if you want me. He said and I nodded my head, knowing that I'd need him there.
Sweet Pea: everything will calm down soon. He said while playing with my hair. I look up into his eyes
Betty: promise? I asked. He gave me a soft smile.
Sweet Pea: promise. He said.

For the rest of the day we spent it on the couch as we both tried to distract myself from thinking about Sebastian.

I've gone through shock and I've cried way to much over him. I want to be me again. I hate that he changed me. I hate that I let him use me.

The thing I hate the must is that Sweet Pea tried so hard to warn me everyday. Instead of listening to him I snapped back and caused fights between us. The absolute worse thing though, he never left my side. No matter how much of a bitch I was, he always tried to protect me.

Just as I was thinking that, I saw dad walk through the door. All my nerves from earlier came racing back and hit me ten times as hard.

Hal: I got a call from the school saying you both didn't go, care to explain? He asked while raising an eyebrow.

I looked up to Sweet Pea since I thought I was going to throw up.

Sweet Pea: we'll tell you when we're ready. He said.

I mean what else could he have said that wouldn't instantly throw me under the bus?

Hal: well can I please have an answer by dinner? He asked with a bit of annoyance. We both nodded our heads.

When dad left I began to hyperventilate. I didn't know if I could tell him without fainting.

Sweet Pea instantly pulled me into his lap and comforted me like he usually does.

Sweet Pea: breath in and out. He said softly and slowly.
Sweet Pea: you're doing great, keep going. He said until I went back to my normal breathing pattern.

Sweet Pea: if you don't want to tell him today we can work something out. He says while rubbing my back.
Betty: n-no. I have to do it today. I said and he nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: I'm so proud of you, never forget it. He said softly.

Sweet Pea is the best guy in the world and know one deserves him, especially not me.

It unfortunately came round to dinner time and I had to tell dad.

As Sweet Pea and I walked to the table he whispered words of encouragement, telling me how he'd be right by my side.

I took a seat and look up to dad who was looking at the both of us for answers.

I started out by telling him how I went to Sebastian's and continued from there. For the whole story I wasn't able to look at dad, I couldn't bare to see his reaction.

After I finished telling him everything he slammed his hand on the table. I jumped a little.

Hal: I am going to kill him. He spat out.
Betty: dad please don't. I just want to forget about him and move on. I said while tilting my head up a little.

Dad was seething with anger but agreed not to get involved.

I need Sebastian out of my life. I never want to see that lying asshole again. He probably never even liked me but wanted me for sex. I hate him.

We soon finished up dinner and we sat in the lounge. Thankfully know one mentioned Sebastian.

It started to get late and I was extremely exhausted.

Betty: I'm going to bed. I said and dad nodded his head.
Betty: can you stay with me tonight? I asked Sweet Pea. He nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: I'll be up in a sec. He said and I nodded my head.

I walked up into my room and changed into my pjs.

I slide into bed and I let out a sigh. I really don't feel safe sleeping alone. I fell like Sebastian might find away in. I know it sounds so stupid but I'm so paranoid.

I rested my head as I waited for Sweet Pea to come upstairs. I love him so much, he's the best brother.

Sweet Pea POV:

It had been an hour after dinner when Betty decided to go to bed. She asked me to stay with her so I agreed.

As soon as she was completely out of the room dad turned to me.

Hal: you knew all along something bad would happen. He said with a sigh.
Sweet Pea: is it a bad time to say I told you so? I say while raising an eyebrow. Dad ignored my comment.
Hal: is she okay? He asked me.
Sweet Pea: yes and no. But she'll be fine soon, she just needs time. I said and he nodded his head.
Hal: have you talked about reporting him? He asked.

The thought of reporting him had completely slipped my mind. All I had been focusing on was Betty and how she was dealing with everything.

Sweet Pea: I hadn't even thought of that. I say honestly.
Hal: maybe you should try? He said more like a question. I nodded my head.

I can try talking to her about it but I don't think she'll want to do it. I really want her to but it's her decision and I'll agree with what ever makes her feel comfortable.

I said good night to dad and headed to my room so I could change into my pyjamas. I quickly changed and headed up to her room so she wasn't waiting too long.

I walked up to her room and as soon as I walked in I noticed she had a sad expression on her face.

Sweet Pea: hey, what's wrong? I said while  sitting next to her.
Betty: I'm always messing everything up. She said. I saw tears brim at her eyes. I embraced her in a hug.
Sweet Pea: you haven't messed anything up. I said softly.

We stay wrapped in the embrace for a little longer as I let her calm down.

Sweet Pea: you know, dad and I were speaking. I started off.
Betty: is he mad at me? She asked while looking up into my eyes with her own sad ones.
Sweet Pea: no, he could never be mad at you. I said softly with a small smile.
Sweet Pea: he was wondering if you wanted to report- I said before she cut me off.
Betty: no, I-I can't. She said shakily. I held her tighter.
Sweet Pea: it's okay, we won't make you do anything you're not comfortable with. I said as I rubbed her back.

We soon decided to go to sleep and just like last night she got as close to me as possible. I wrapped my arms around her so she could be comfortable.

Sweet Pea: good night. I said softly.
Betty: good night Swetty. She said and fell asleep instantly.

I let out a sigh. I feel so stupid. I don't know what to do to help her.

I knew all along he was bad for her, I should have done something to stop this relationship, I should have tried harder.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do now but try my best to be there for Betty.

Hal POV:

When I found out the kids had skipped school I expected something like they slept in or just didn't want to go. Not my daughter was nearly rapped by a guy I thought was decent.

Sweet Pea knew all along and I doubted him. I thought he was just being overprotective because she's his sister, they're twins. They have a stronger bond then most siblings would.

As soon as she said what nearly happened to her I was ready to find that bastard and kill him. How dare he hurt my daughter.

She looked so vulnerable and afraid as she told me. No one should make her feel like that.

That's all I could think about all night. How sick can a person be?

Betty is my beautiful, sweet and kind daughter. She doesn't deserve anything but the best and I hate that some guy tried that on her.

The next time she gets a boyfriend I'm doing a full background check. If I find even the smallest thing that could put my daughter in danger, I'll kill them.

Betty POV:

I woke up during the night at about 1:36 am. I tried going back to sleep for the next hour but it was no use.

I opened my eyes and looked at Sweet Pea who was peacefully sleeping. He looked so peaceful and stress free. I'm probably the reason for half his stress anyway. I feel so bad that I make him look after me.

I let out a sigh as I began to play with his hair, knowing it wouldn't wake him up.

I remember when we were younger, I'd always like to play with his hair and style it the way I wanted. He would always hate the outcome but he knew how much I liked doing it so he never complained.

I was honestly so annoying to him when I was younger, I mean I still am.

There are so many memories of Sweet Pea and I that I love. I remember I would always take his toys because I wanted to play with them. He'd be angry at me for only a couple minutes then we'd end up playing together. I also remember all the times we'd pair up to get what we wanted. We realised at a young age that it always works out better for us if we ask for things together. Our parents never figured it out so we got everything we wanted.

A small smile formed on my face. I'm happy that we're still close, he's my everything.

The only good thing that came out of Sebastian is that I know that I should always trust Sweet Pea. I knew this from the beginning but I didn't listen to him or even myself. I let Sweet Pea down.

Sweet Pea has always known what's best for me, how could I not listen? I trust him the most but I basically chose Sebastian over him.

My smile faded as I thought of how horrible I was to Sweet Pea, especially the day that he crashed my date with Sebastian. I said I hated him. How could I?

Sweet Pea has been the guy I've loved since I was born. He's been there for me all my life and has never left me. No matter what he stood by my side. Even when we were younger and we got into an argument over something. As soon as he saw a tear leave my eye he would embrace me in a hug and apologize, even though it wasn't his fault.

He's always looked after me, even when I don't deserve it, which I hardly do.

I looked back to him again and he was still lying peacefully.

I let out a sigh and decided to get a drink from downstairs.

Sweet Pea POV:

I woke up during the night and didn't feel Betty clinging to my body. I thought she had just moved or something. I look over my shoulder and noticed she wasn't there.

A rush of worry came over me. My body flung up and walked downstairs, hoping she was there.

I thankfully saw the fridge light blaring off of the walls as I walked downstairs.

I saw Betty and I could feel as my heart rate went back to normal. I think I nearly had a heart attack.

Sweet Pea: you scared me. I said with a soft smile so she knew I wasn't mad at her.
Betty: sorry. She said softly.
Sweet Pea: how come you're up? I asked her.
Betty: I couldn't really sleep. She said.
Sweet Pea: wanna talk about it? I asked her.

I could see that she was holding something back.

She shrugged her head and took a seat on the bench. I walked closer to her and waited for her to speak.

Betty: you know you don't have to look after me. I've been such an asshole to you and never listened. You don't need to look after your stupid and annoying sister. She said.

That broke my heart.

I love her so much and it's my job to look after her. I don't care that she didn't listen to me. All I care about is her.

Sweet Pea: the only thing annoying about you is that you keep putting down my amazing sister and you always watch sappy romantic movies that I hate, plus, you eat all my favorite foods in the house. I say making her smile.
Sweet Pea: I'll always look after you. It doesn't matter that you don't always listen to your smart, handsome, intelligent, muscular, brilliant, strong, tall, amazing, caring brother all the time. Not everyone can be as perfect as me because let's face it, I'm the better twin. I say with a smirk. Her jaw dropped and she playfully hit me. I smile.

I'm getting my twin back and I couldn't be any happier.

Betty: I'm the better twin. She said while crossing her arms with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: I'm sorry Betty, I can't here you from down there. I said with a smirk.
Betty: okay Mr. T-Rex sized human. She said with a smirk while holding up her hands. I let out a laugh.
Sweet Pea: come on, we need to get your bite-sized body back to bed. I smile to myself. I'm proud of that insult.
Betty: you're so mean. Your punishment is you have to carry me to bed. She said with a smirk as she made grabby hands at me. I let out a laugh but walked closer to her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around me.

Betty: you're the most amazing brother, I love you. She said softly as we walked upstairs.
Sweet Pea: I know. I said.

I placed her down on her bed and she practically pulled me in with her.

She again cuddled into me.

Betty: thank you. She said as she played with my hair.
Sweet Pea: stop saying thank you and know that I'll always be here for you, when ever you need it, and even if you don't, I'll always be there. I said making a small smile form on her lips.
Betty: I don't know what I did to deserve you. She said softly.
Sweet Pea: it all comes down to genetics. I said with a smirk. She laughed.
Betty: you're the best, know one deserves you. She said.
Sweet Pea: I know, I'm too amazing for this world. I said with a laugh. She giggled.

Sweet Pea: now come on, sleep. I said. She let out a sigh.
Betty: good night Pea, I love you. She said while kissing my cheek and holding me as tight as she could.
Sweet Pea: good night Betts, I love you too. I said just as I fell asleep.

A/N
All Betty needs is her brother!
Ahhh this was a pretty interesting(ish) chapter.
Betty is working her way to forget about Sebastian.
Sweet Pea is being the best and most supportive brother.
A powerful twin bond that we stan.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
588K 52.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4.2K 119 15
The East High Drama club gets a very special invite to visit the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This is my first story that I've written...
1.9K 71 99
Offline purpose 701 - 776 + side story