The Second Go (Rwby X futuri...

By tinystores

Y/n is the worlds greatest villain who goes by the name of Oni, hes done it all to taking candy from a baby a... More

Y/N BIO
Chapter 1: Welcome to Remnant....demon
Chapter 2: Vale?
Chapter 3: A red rose and a demon
Chapter 4: The shining academy
Chapter 6: initiation 1/4
Chapter 7: Initiation 2/4
Chapter 8: Initiation 3/4
Chapter 9: Initiation 4/4
Chapter 10: Cuase and Effect
Chapter 11: School life 1/2
Chapter 12: School life 2/2
Chapter 13: Bullies are dead men
Chapter 14: "Dumbass"
Chapter 15: Jaune's problem and Your Date
Chapter 16: The field trip 1/3
Chapter 17: The field trip 2/3
Chapter 18: The field trip 3/3
Chapter 18.5: infirmary (Short)
Chapter 19: Friendships 1/2
Chapter 20: FriendShips 2/2
Chapter 21: Ellie....
Chapter 21.5: Upgrades
Chapter 22: "The best day ever"
Chapter 23: Welcome to Beacon

Chapter 5: The shining academy 2/2

1.6K 25 15
By tinystores

Ruby POV

yang spots ruby and starts waving, instantly catching her attention

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

Ruby: I turn to Y/n and jaune "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" I turn around and make my way to yang, leaving to two boys alone.

Jaune: "Hey, wait!" jaune lets out a sigh "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!"

Y/N: "I don't know let's just walk around for now" Y/N and jaune began walking off

Yang: I came up on yang standing with her arms crossed "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang: yang stats smiling broadly "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Weiss: "You!"

Ruby: I instantly jumped into her sister's arms "Oh, God, it's happening again!"

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh my God, you really exploded."

Ruby: "It was an accident!" I do a standing bow to Weiss " It was an accident!" Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to me "What's this?"

Weiss: She started listing off policies. I was clueless and horrified, at the same time it felt like she started going faster and higher pitched with each word "The is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."

Ruby: "Uuhhh...?"

Weiss: "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely?"

Weiss: she handed the pamphlet to me "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again."

Yang: "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby: I put the pamphlet away "Yeah! Great idea, sis!" I hold out my hand as I clear my throat "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss: She spoke with a seemingly enthusiastic voice "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, Black-haired, and polished guy over there!"

Y/N: "Hm? Oh! right back at you!" Weiss seemed to turn red a bit

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Weiss: she gave me a dead silent glare " No."

everyone's attention is drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction." the students start to whisper among themselves "You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Glynda: as Ozpin leaves, miss Glynda steps up to talk "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

Yang: "He seemed kind of... off."

Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there."

Jaune: jaune approached Weiss from the side while Y/n followed "I'm a cute guy too! you know!"

Y/N: "sure bud"

Weiss puts her hand to her face in exasperation.

(Time skip, brought to you by Y/n being chased by ruby who is wearing his armors mask, trying to bite him)

The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. Ruby, in her pajamas and with a sleeping mask around her head, is writing in a journal when Yang crashes next to her, similarly dressed.

Yang: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: "I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though."

Yang: "I know I do!" She purrs as she watches several muscular, shirtless guys... But Jaune and Y/n dressed in feetie pajamas, jaune waved to her, which makes her groan before she returns her attention to Ruby "What's that?"

Ruby: she pointed at my letter"A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going."

Yang: "Aw, that's so cuuuute!" I knocked back yang with a pillow launched at her face

Ruby: "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!"

Yang: "What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! And even Y/n! You seem to connect with him well! That's a two hundred percent increase!"

Ruby: I turn on my back "Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to one..."

Yang: "alset you have one besides There's no such things as negative friends! You just made two friends and one enemy!" I hit her with another pillow, this time looking like a dog, to the face "Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!"

Both me and yang noticed a candle being lit nearby, and the book girl is seen leaning against a wall, reading her book.

Ruby: "That girl..."

Yang: "You know her?"

Ruby: "Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything."

Yang: "Well, now's your chance!" yang grabs my arm and lifts me up

Ruby: "Wait! What are you doing?!"

Book girl looks over her book to see me unsuccessfully struggling against Yang's grip as she leads me over to Book girls spot before letting go.

Yang: yang spoke as if she was singing"Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?"

Book: "Aren't you... that girl that exploded?"

Ruby: "Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater..." I smile, embarrassly "Actually, you can just call me Ruby."

Book: she goes back into her book "Okay."

Yang: yang whispers into my ear "What are you doing?"

Ruby: I whisper back "I don't know - help me!" I began smiling again

Yang: "So... What's your name?"

Book: she sighs as we distract her from her book yet again "Blake."

Yang: "Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!"

Blake: she seems irritated "Thanks!"

Yang: "It goes great with your... pajamas!"

Blake: "Right.."

Yang: as I start to laugh uncomfortably "Nice night, don't you think?"

Blake: "Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book!" Me and Yang stand there, still looking at Blake "That I will continue to read." We continue standing "As soon as you leave!"

Yang: yang looks at me"Yeah, this girl's a lost cause."

Ruby: I continue forward, not giving up on making a new friend "What's it about?"

Blake: Blake seemed surprised by my question "Huh?"

Ruby: "Your book. Does it have a name?"

Blake: "Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body."

Yang: yang spoke sarcastically "Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!"

Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!"

Blake: she starts laughing a little "And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?"

Ruby: "Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!"

Blake: "That's... very ambitious for a child." her smile turns into a frown "Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ruby: "Well, that's why we're here! To make it better."

Yang: "Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!" Yang starts to lift me into the air

Ruby: I start kicking out trying to break free for her hold "Cut it out!" Our forced sisterly bonding evolves into a dust cloud of fighting limbs and flying stars

Blake: she laughs slightly "Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-"

Weiss: storms onto the scene in her own pajamas as I trap Yang's leg "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?"

Weiss and Yang: both weiss and yang meet gazes "Oh, not you again!"

Ruby: "Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!"

Weiss: "Oh, now you're on my side!"

Ruby: "I was always on your side!"

Yang: "Whats your problem with my sister! Sh-"
Three pillows hit yang, ruby, and wiess with great force. Knocking them down, they look towards the culprit to find Y/N odviusly pissed holding another pillow.

Y/N: "SHUT UP" and with that, he layed back down.

Blake, simply closes her book, reaches over to grab her candle, and blows it out, finaly filling the room with darkness.

_____________________________________________

Well that was a fun welcome, there wasn't alot of action or anything to fun in this chapter. But! I think we all know what the next chapter is!
.
.
.
;)

-Tiny

16 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.4K 96
Living in a small town, far from any kingdoms radar, was a boy named y/n. He was just your average human boy with a loving family, and friendly neigh...
98.2K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
341K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
70K 1.7K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...