Indecisive [BNHA boys Reverse...

By twentyninemoons

Written around 2018-2019 NUMBER 1 IN #MIRIO NUMBER 1 IN #BNHABOYS (updated jan 25 2020) NUMBER 3 IN #TENYA ... More

[Her]
[Divided]
[Dense]
[Explode]
[Let Go]
[Break, Drift]
[Tough]
[Jitter]
[Tune]
[Gaze]
[Pierce]
[Breathe]
[Back]
A/N
[Words]
[Scoop]
Your Hero Costume
[Beckon]
[Intern]
[Flight]
★ 1K reads★
[Home]
[Busan]
[Lean]
[Note]
[Gotcha]
Major Announcement for Indecisive

[Moon]

4.4K 203 312
By twentyninemoons

(Name) took the elevator to the fifth floor and used the stairs for the roof, her mind shot multiple thoughts and scenarios around her head as she neared the door, heart pounding in nervousness.

What was Bakugou planning?

Her hands trembled as she gripped the knob, her lips quivering in anticipation whilst twisting it open.

'Okay, here I go...'

An area illuminated by a single lamp with a make shift fort met her eyes in the rooftop, save for the already setting sun. Half of the big round sun was already gone, and the sky was darkening by the second. Inside the tent was a single fluffy blanket with throw pillows and one large pillow, with the lamp outside of it. And in the middle of it was her speaker that her brothers and Mirio bought for her.

'So that's why he asked if my room was open...He took my speaker.'  

With that aside, she thought the tent was simple but cute. 

She could see someone shifting behind the tent and emerging from it, was Bakugou. He had his back turned away from her, his arm up to shield his eyes from the descending sun. 

"Bakugou?" she called, immediately gaining the attention of the ash blonde. He turned around, the glare of the sun creating a light silhouette around him. He looked really good.

'Wait, what? Again, get a hold of yourself, (Name)! Erase! Erase!' 

"Ah, fucking took you long enough." he scoffed, though the smile on his face contrasted to his annoyed remark.

"Whatever, be thankful that I even went up here instead of hanging out with Momo and Ochaco downstairs." she jested, blowing a raspberry at him as he neared her. 

"Just take my hand, you stupid brat." 

(Name) giggled, taking his hand in hers and they both walked over and into the makeshift tent he made.

"Shouldn't we be facing there?" she pointed towards the setting sun, and Bakugou shook his head. "Who told you that we were going to watch that?" 

It was getting closer to nighttime, and Bakugou put his hand on her cheek and faced her head towards the opposite direction. "That's what we're gonna watch."

Peeking over the school's multiple buildings, over the trees and from far away was the supermoon. There was a yellowish tint to it as it slowly crept up the darkening sky. 

While (Name) observed the rising moon, Bakugou set up her speaker and played a song that was in his phone's arranged playlist. As soon as she heard the opening notes, she gasped and hummed to it, smiling to herself.

"Hey, isn't this the old song from the Philippines, Bakugou? I didn't know you liked OPM."  (Name) commented, looking at the ash blonde next to her. She liked all kinds of music, whatever the language, so she knew what this song was. [1]

"I didn't know I did too.." he grit his teeth as he remembered asking help from Kaminari, who kept laughing the whole time he did. He had to smack him on the head really hard before he got serious, but he still didn't follow the whole 'I need to know the songs' plan he had in mind.

"By the way, did you really just go into my room to swipe my speaker?" 

Bakugou also remembered sneaking into her room, and when he opened the lights, he saw three or four picture frames of her and that damn blonde third year she always hung out with if she wasn't with the girls or Todoroki.

It looked like they knew each other way back, and he probably liked her as well, seeing those pile of stuffed toys from the amusement park he, Kirishima and Kaminari went to months ago. The speaker was probably from him as well.

First that damn Icy hot, then it's fucking glasses, now it's that damn third year?! 

His face visibly contorted into an irritated one, which made the girl laugh and fall onto her back. 

"You don't have to say it out loud, it's obvious anyway." 

 (Name) should stop being so nice to everyone, it attracts more competition. Not that he's scared of losing to them, but because it was gonna get harder to keep her for himself. Now that he thought about it, training for the provisional license was coming up, and he can't slow down just so he can keep an eye on her and spend time with her.

What the hell was he supposed to do then? Watch those idiots chase after his girl while he was busy getting the fucking license? Hell no.

He was going to make this night one that she can't forget. He's just going to have to change himself a bit, and only for her.

As the song shifted into the next, he stood up, taking her with him. (Name) tilted her head in confusion in his sudden movement and asked him about it. [2]

"What is it?"

Bakugou looked away, pink dusting his cheeks as he spoke to her softly, for the first time.

"I..This is an apology and a thanks...for y'know...saving my fucking life..and getting those damn wounds because of me..I didn't even get to go to your mom's funeral...'cause I was so fucking mad at myself at the time...

I guess this is also just to let you know that...well..I'm being fucking soft..and maybe it's because of you..and maybe it's not so bad...

You're just so fucking kind to everyone, and to even accept me and fucking befriend me after I almost killed you over a fight between me and shitty Deku, and almost getting you killed because I'm such a stubborn asshole,

I couldn't fucking believe it." 

(Name) giggled and nodded. "I accept your apology and your honesty, Bakugou."

He shook his head no, and took her hands to place it on his shoulder, and the other on his left hand. Snaking his hand onto her waist and on her right hand, he said, 

"It's Katsuki."

Her heart pounded as she hummed the song's words, a crooked smile placed on her lips as they slowly danced on the rooftop, underneath the shining white light of the yellow super moon. 

"I didn't exactly see you as the sweet type, Katsuki." she giggled, leaning her head on his chest as they swayed to the song. "You were just so loud and mad all the time."

"Hey, just because that's how I show myself doesn't mean that's who I fucking am." his face reddened making him narrow his brows.

"I know. Sorry I kept on teasing you and spraying water on you." Bakugou huffed, and rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"Whatever stupid brat, just let me fucking dance with you, okay?"

---Seven minutes prior---

"Hey, hey! Didja hear?" Toru called to her classmates who were gathered in the common room. "It's a super moon tonight!"

"Yes, I recall seeing it in the news earlier as well after the interview."  Iida spoke up, gathering attention from the others. "I could permit all of you to watch the moon for at least an hour or so before getting to bed at nine thirty p.m. since this is a rare occurence, and we could learn more about the celestial body itself."

"I saw it too. Let's go up to the rooftop to see it better. I usually go there to stargaze, so what do you guys say?" Izuku piped up, poking his chin with his finger. "No, I decline. I would rather watch on my own in my room's balcony." Tokoyami replied, some others agreeing with him.

"Those who wish to watch in their verandas may go on their own, but those who want to watch up on the rooftop may go with us."

"Aw, yeah! Iida's the best!" Kirishima cheered along with Sero, and most of them were already heading to the elevator.

"W-wait you guys," Kaminari bolted in front of the elevator before they could get in, waving his hands around "Are you sure you want to go to the rooftop? It's kinda dusty there dont'cha think? And a bit cold, too."

"Doesn't matter as long as we can see the moon," Shoji countered "Besides, we could just get our blankets on the way."

"I would love to see the moon tonight, especially if it is very rare." Todoroki nodded. He just went inside earlier, after (Name) took off to find Bakugou. He had his share of the meal she cooked, and was very satisfied.

He just wanted to know where she was, but everyone claimed that they didn't know.

"See? Even Todoroki-kun wants to go." Ochaco gestured to him, a big grin on her face. "What's with your kill joy mood?" Mina slugged him on the shoulder playfully, but Kaminari still objected.

If Bakugou and (Name) would get caught, he would kill him!

"Whatever, Kami! Let's go!"

They all pushed him into the elevator, the blonde still screaming no. Squeezing out to the fifth floor, he tried pushing Iida as far from the door, but everyone else was pushing him up the roof's stairs.

"Whatever is the matter, Kaminari-kun? Why would you not let us up here?" Iida asked, reaching for the door. Kaminari clasped his hands over Iida's mouth as he opened it, revealing Bakugou and (Name) slow dancing.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna die." Kaminari whispered to himself, Iida's jaw dropping at the sight before him. He forcefully pulled him back inside and stealthily and quietly closed the door.

"That's why I told you not to go up here, man! God, he's going to murder me." Kaminari slapped his hand over his forehead, and tugged at Iida's sleeves. "Just forget it and let's go to the courtyard instead, okay?"

Trudging back downstairs, the others asked if they could go up to the roof. Iida shook his head no and insisted on the courtyard instead. With a few boos and frowns, they trekked back down to the elevator and sat or lay down on the grass to watch the moon above them.

Meanwhile, Iida lay beside Midoriya and Todoroki, thinking about what he had just witnessed.

Were they secretly dating? Did they just put up a front about fighting and becoming friends just to slowly ease up on telling everyone the news?

Whatever the case, he won't stop his feelings for (Name). Not to Bakugou, not to anyone.

But he did need help.

So he was going to Kirishima later on.

---

After dancing to the song, they lay down in the tent, and on the warm blankets that Bakugou had set up for them, a soft instrumental playing from the speakers.

They spoke about anything and everything, (Name) managing to make the ash blonde laugh a few times. She felt proud of herself to hear his little laugh, even his chuckles that didn't mean mockery or insult.

It was genuine happiness, and she was happy for herself too.

But as they spoke, she tried not to bring up anything about the problem she was facing.

"Hey, Katsuki?"

She turned to face him and draped her arm on his side, and snuggled up to him. It was getting kind of cold. "Mm?" he hummed, placing his chin on her head, turning as well to hug her.

"Can you tell me a story from when you were still a kid?"

All he could think about was from when he manifested his quirk. He told her about how his palms started making popping noises, and smoke came out from them at recess. How happy he was when he got his quirk. How much praise the teachers and his classmates gave him.

Soon enough, she felt drowsy, Bakugou's deep voice lulling her into a dreamless, comfortable sleep.

When Bakugou heard light snoring, he realized that (Name) had fallen asleep. It was already 9:46 in the evening, and after all that cleaning (yes, he noticed) and all that cooking, he would be tired as hell too.

He hummed, a smile on his face as he slowly reached for his phone. He took a quick photo of the moment, and turned off the music. 

Slowly nodding of and succumbing to exhaustion, he concluded that this might be one of the nights that gave him the greatest sleep he's had in a long while.

-----

[1] Buwan by Juan Karlos

[2] Moon River by Audrey Hepburn

Awww, Bakugou can be sweet :(

He noticed Tenya's weird attitude worsen whenever he's around you, and how his speaking would be quicker, and his flailing arms would be used more often. He's just that observant.

Seriously though, please comment whose flashbacks I'll dedicate. 

I'm planning something :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1.2K 78 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
78K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...