Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

VI

9.6K 260 115
By Bunniesjungkoo

It was Friday morning and I had woken up just before the sun rose. Stretching my limbs , I kick off my blanket and do my normal routine.

Walking to the kitchen I quickly pet Hawk. Yawning I rub the tiredness out of my eyes.

"What's that smell?" Sniffing the air I look around to see Meliodas nose digger inside one of the cookbooks I owned.

"Oh you're cooking ? That's not a good sign then." I eyed him closely, why is this kid trying to poison me ? Looking up to me his eyes widen , but then he gives me a smile.

"Good morning Y/N!" Moving my body backed I give him a nod. Looking around I seen pots and pans everywhere.

"Try this ! I just made it, It's a apple pie !" A shiver ran through my spin. I didn't want to taste it. Turning my head to the side I avert my gaze away from him. Twirling my face I looked around nervously. I hear something drag across the table and see that Meliodas pushed the pie to me. He had a rag over his shoulder, hands on his hips and he just gave me a smile.

You got this Y/N! Just take a tiny bite and pretend to like it. For him.

I nervously grab a spoon and take a piece of the pie. Eyeing it , it smelt so delicious but I knew his cooking. Sighing I close my eyes and quickly shove it into my mouth. My eyes widen and I try to hold it in.

"I-it's good ! It's actually tasty!" Shock goes through my body, and I continue to devour more slices. How ? He was always a horrible cook. Looking up I see that he sat down next to me. Taking my spoon from my hand he goes to take a bite.

"Hmm, wow. It's actually good." I froze in my spot. Did he even try ? Or did he just mess around and get lucky ?

"I usually don't care about what I cook cause it doesn't matter to me. But I thought maybe I should try just for you!" He tilted his head to me and smiled. I started to feel blush rise up to my cheeks, slapping my cheeks softly I feel it die down.

"Why? I mean why would you try just for me ?" I say a little under a whisper.

"Cause I care for you silly !" He said , poking my cheeks. I looked away flustered. I quickly thank him and head back to my room to get ready. Changing into my everyday clothes, I hear clinking down in the kitchen. Hopefully, he's cleaning.

"Now to make this cake !" Oh no. It'll probably taste horrible. Or maybe he'll actually try , but then again he said he would try only for me. Thinking on what had just happened I fee heat rising to my cheeks again. Puffing then out I hear small laughing. Looking down I see Hawk.

"Looks like someone enjoying another's company ~" He was teasing me.

"Why you little !" I grab him by his color and slowly pet him. Hawk starts to curl up in my arms and I look out the window to see the sun blazing through my window. Sighing I get ready to head to the meeting.

"I'll be back later tonight Meliodas." I open the door, to only have meliodas grab me by the shirt.

"I'll meet you by the town later then. I don't want you walking alone." Nodding my head I take his grip off my shirt. Puffing my cheeks I walk out to the dirt path.

Hmph, I'm a big girl I can handle myself.

Quickly jogging into the woods I make sure I don't sense anything around me. I quickly take out my beautiful wings. Now that I think about they were so soft, like a fluffy bunny. There was a gold tip at the end of the wings. They always kept me warm in the winter.

Jumping into the air I spread my wings out and soar through the sky, feeling the wind hit my face. I went through a cloud and came out with a cloud bread and some funny looking ears, laughing I shake my head to get rid of it. For a second I felt like Santa Claus. I spread my hands out enjoy the beautiful day, it was a good temperature. Playing around in the sky for a bit, I see my destination.

Landing a few feet away, I take in my surroundings. It was mostly deserted , but as you walked more in the middle there were stones randomly placed. Taking a deep breath I walk between to stones that made , an almost shape of a door. I take in the new surrounding , nothings changed. We were in this sacred land, where most druids were. In front of me there were two lodge buildings.

"Y/N !! Finally you're here , hurry up !" I look to my left to see Jenna and her younger sister Zaneri. Jenna had blonde hair while her sister had a dark brown. Nodding my head towards them I quickly transform to my suit of armor and start to follow them to where everyone was at.

-

"No ! We need to attack them head on! They won't know it's coming , if we wait we'll lose so much." I felt anger rise through me. At the moment me and the leader of the vampires were arguing.

"None of our troops are prepared ! We have to think clearly before actually going into battle. For all you that could be what they want!" I snarled back.

"Guys stop arguing, but Y/N's right. Let's think before we act, I would like less people to die as well but we have to think rationally." The first king of Fairies, Gloxina. His colorful wings were open , as if to create more space between me and the Izarf. He turned his head to see it was nearly sunset.

"I have to go before they get suspicious. I hate being a slave to those demons." Izarf growled. Him and his people were being used as vassals for the demons , but he started to secretly rebel against them, which led him to us. Agreeing on a plan, we decide to meet up one last time before fighting.

"Shit it's almost dark I better hurry up before he gets suspicious" I mutter to myself. Quickly jumping high into the air I quickly soar back to the village. Landing only a few feet away j change into my village clothes and run through town getting some random supplies so Meliodas wouldn't get suspicious.

I wipe imaginary sweat of my forehead and walk to the dirt path leading home.

"Wassup?" Looking up I see Meliodas giving me a peace sign while leaning with one leg against the wall. Walking up to me he takes some bags. We walk quietly back to the house, enjoying the peacefulness.  Sigh.

"What's wrong?" Looking to my right I see that he was eyeing me .

"The stars are beautiful, and it's so peaceful right now. " I sighed in bliss. These were the nights I enjoyed the most.

"How about we eat on the roof tonight ?" I turn to see him start to chuckle. Nodding my head, he starts to push me away saying he'd cook. What a weirdo.

Sitting on the couch I look outside. I could hear the crickets from here.

"Okay! Now why don't you go set up everything up on the roof and I'll bring the food!" Nodding my head I go to grab some blankets and I start to crawl out my window.

"This is harder then it looks." I grit through my teeth. After stumbling for a few minutes I set down the blankets and lay down. I stare up at the sky and start to look for constellations.

"Hear ya go ! Some pork and stew." My stomach grumbles with hungry. Saying my thanks I take the plate and start to eat happily. It actually tasted good ! Who would've thought meliodas was such a good cook, I could eat it for days!!

"This is so good Meli !!" I smiled at him to see he was staring at me. Tilting my head I look to see her barley touched his food.

"What's wrong ?" I wipe my mouth and see him jump away from his thoughts.

"Got lost in my thoughts. Nothing to worry about." He scratched the back of his head and began to eat his food. Quickly eating the food before it went cold.

I rub my stomach , full of food. I lay down and continue looking at the stars. Feeling a slight breeze , I feel a blanket cover me. Looking to the side I see Meliodas lay down next to me. For the next hour we looked at constellations and made some up of our own.

(3rd pov 🤷‍♀️)

"Hey Y/N, I gotta tell you something." But unknown to Meliodas , Y/N was already passed out on his shoulder. Sighing he wrapped his arms around her and sighing in contempt. He snuggles close to the girl/boy and holds her tight, as if she was gonna drift away from him. It was weird a Demon falling in love with an Angel, it was never heard of before. But Meliodas wouldn't deny, he definitely felt something with her, it was new to him, the emotions.

The rest of the night was calm and peaceful. And no doubt was a red blossoming between the two, love.

——

Heyyaaaa , 😊 look at the both of them growing attached to one another , it's cute.

This is one of my shorter chapters, but I'm actually happy with it, I wanted to develop a relationship between them too. So the next few chaps will mostly be of them two .

I also fixed some errors I found 😂 cause ya know I used the F/N - fake name and forgot about it in like the last chapters 🤣 oops. But I fixed it !

Thank you for the comments too ! Y'all are freaking sweet 😘 ily

Oh and Meliodas does know your real name, but uses your fake name 🤷‍♀️

Peace , love yaaa
            Kayla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 33
"What do you wish?" the man asked, and I responded. "I want to live the rest of my life in the tv show, Teen Titans. And have a power. And I...
4M 87.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
669K 59.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...