(Discontinued) The anime mult...

By HalosDestiny117

Reboot/Sequel is right here below https://www.wattpad.com/story/281266948?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link... More

prologue
chapter 1:The unusual city
Chapter 2:Meeting new and strange people
Chapter 3:Libra
chapter 4:This was a mistake
chapter 5:Kidnapping
chapter 6:Rescue operation
chapter 7:The escape
chapter 8:A snake and a reaper
chapter 9:Its settled
chapter 10:Same old, same old
chapter 12:A meeting of 2 protagonists
chapter 13:Daggers and knives
chapter 14:New allies
chapter 15:Damn kids
chapter 16:Can we win this?
chapter 17:No breaks for this ride
chapter 18:True intentions
chapter 19:Close call
chapter 20:Small tea time and getting serious
chapter 21:Hell to pay
im sorry, but.
new journey

chapter 11:The murder,death,kill!

3.2K 63 34
By HalosDestiny117

3rd person POV

We are now set on a scene with a plane landing at a Fuyuki airport. Y/n is first to get off and goes down a portable staircase connecting to the plane and is now looking at the city he sees before him, he takes in the peaceful and beautiful view.

Y/n:*sign* "That was the most agonizing 35 hours of my life."

Terumi:"Tell me about it, I was this close to possessing you and killing everyone on that plane."

Y/n:"I'm surprised you didn't."

Saber:"Master who are you talking to?"

Y/n:"No one, I'm just thinking out loud."

Terumi:"Nice cover up."

Y/n:Terumi shut up!

Avenger:"Well it looks like this is where the holy grail war is being held."

Y/n:"Yeah, it is, just you two don't cause too much trouble, we must not draw attention."

Avenger:"Don't worry, we won't."

Y/n:"Seriously, with that outfit?"

Avenger:"It's not as bad as her's!"

Saber:"Bite me you dragon whore."

Avenger:"You British bitch!!" 

Avenger then tackles Saber and both began to fight on the ground. Y/n just causally ignores it and still looks at the city.

Terumi:"Hehehe, I do like to watch a good catfight every now and then hehe."

Y/n:"Man this city is so peaceful, it's hard to believe a huge disaster happened here."

Y/n then turns to Avenger and Saber, who were still fighting.

Y/n:"Both of you, knock it off! Don't kill each other, we need to work together to win this war, understand!"

Y/n says as he uses ouroboros to separate the two servants by lifting them up and away from each other and setting them down.

Terumi:"Your getting a hang of those things aren't you?"

Y/n:"Course I am, because I'm developing and because I'm a badass. Now then let's head to the house we'll be staying in."

[Timeskip]

Y/n and his servants were currently walking up a hill, they have been walk for a while now, y/n was holding a his phone and looking at it while they were walking up the hill.

Avenger:"Ugh! Master, how much more longer until we get there!?"

Y/n:"We're approaching it right..............
..............................."

Saber:"Uh master?"

Y/n:"............"

Saber:"Are you-"

Y/n:"Now."

The group then stop and look at the house that they will be staying in.

Avenger:"Holy!! Damn, master, you must be loaded!"

Saber:"Oh no, I've had a person, who had a big house as my master one time.... It didn't end well."

Y/n:"Alright let's get settled in."

After a few minutes the group were now settled into their new temporary home. The trio were now all sitting at the dinning room table.

Saber:"Alright, now that we're settled in, we should discuss our game plan."

Y/n:"Right, first we locate the masters of each servant, step two we kill them, phase 3 we win, any questions?"

Avenger:"..........."

Saber:"......................"

Y/n:"Good, now if you'll excuse me I'm going out for a little, try not to burn the house down."

Y/n says as he gets up from the table and walks out the front door, leaving his two servants.

Avenger:"We're gonna lose this war aren't we?"

Saber:"Most likely and we may die very painfully."

Avenger:"If we do somehow win this war, I will apologize to every person I have burned on a stake."

Saber:"At least have some faith."

Avenger:"Do you?"

Saber:"......"

Avenger:"That's what I thought."

[Transition]

Y/n was now currently outside a place he has seen before.

Y/n:"Let's get this over with."

Y/n says as he walks up to the door, with a bag in his hand and he takes out a lighter and lights the bag on fire and puts it in front of the church's door, he knocks on the door and quickly runs away and hides in one of the bushes. The door opens and out comes a priest, his name is Kirei Kotomine.

The priest comes out the door and looks down to see the burning bag, he simply sighs and walks back inside. After a few seconds he returns to the front door, with a bucket in his right hand and places the bucket over the bag, covering it.

Kotomine:"Sorry but I already know someone is here, if you think a burning bag of human or dog waste is gonna fool me, your completely-" 

Kotomine:"Arghhhh!!!"

As the explosion of fireworks were going off y/n quickly ran away from the Church and gets to a far away distance.

Y/n:*huff* *huff* *huff* "Serves you right, you son of a bitch."

Terumi:"You might have just killed a priest and burnt down a church and they call me evil."

Y/n:"I don't know what's funny, the fact you think that was one of the worst things I've ever done in my life or the fact that you think he's a good priest."

Terumi:"Wait! Is he one of those priests who molest kids!?"

Y/n:"Probably."

Terumi:"Okay then, let's get outta here."

Y/n:"First I gotta get some grub."

[Another timeskip because I'm a lazy shitbag]

Y/n was currently walking through a park with a bag of food in his hands.

Y/n:"This looks like a good spot to sit at." 

Y/n then sits on a bench near a river, he watches the river before getting out a burger and starts eating it near the pond. Y/n watches the fish in the river swimming, the way the sunset lights up the sky and he takes a piece of his burger bread and throws it into the water and almost immediately a fish eats it.

Terumi:"Feeling sympathetic to the fish I see."

Y/n:"I like animals, birds, fish, mammals, reptiles and sometimes bugs."

Terumi:"Keyword sometimes."

Y/n:"Oh please, everyone is afraid of bugs."

???:"Hey what are you doing!?"

Y/n:"Shit!"

Y/n says before he slides underneath the bench.

???:"Too late, I already saw you."

Y/n:Damn. "Alright you caught me."

Y/n looks to where the direction of the voice came from and sees a girl standing before him.

Y/n:"Hi there!"

???:"What are you doing here!?"

Y/n:"Nothing I'm just sitting here enjoying the sunset and eating a burger."

???:"Say, I've never seen you before, do you go to school?"

Y/n:"Um sorry no, I actually um-never mind."

???:"What do you mean never mind? Are you homeschooled?"

Y/n:"No, I." Shit, she's digging into me.

???:"Hmmm?"

Y/n:What do I do? Wait! That's it! "Oh I'm so sorry, where are my manners, I'm y/n l/n, it's nice to meet you um?"

???:"I'm Rin Tohsaka."

Y/n:"Right I see, ha ha, oh shit, I live pretty far away, gotta run, bye Rin Tohsaka!"

Y/n quickly bolts away leaving the girl named Rin confused.

Rin:"Wait! Oh forget it."

She sighs and suddenly a man materializes next to her.

???:"Rin, do you know that kid?"

Rin:"No Archer, I don't, I've never seen him in my life as a matter of fact."

Archer:"do you think he's a master?"

Rin:"Not likely, but we can't rule out that possibility, but if he is, you know what we have to do."

Archer:"I do."

Rin:Damnit, I should have at least asked him for his number.

Archer:"Hey Rin, are you blushing?"

Rin:"Shut up! Let's just return home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.7K 43
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
2.9K 111 10
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭! [𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝] 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗴�...
383K 13.9K 39
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫�...
408K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...