Magical love. (Elias Ainswort...

By Draculaura1600-

Your little sister, Chise Hatori, gives herself up at an auction and is bought by a mage by the name, Elias A... More

Chapter 1.

Prologue.

1.1K 30 5
By Draculaura1600-

'Where is she?! Where is my little sister?! One moment she was on the roof of the school and now she is nowhere to be seen! Chise!'

My thoughts were scared for my little sister until I saw a man with her going into a limousine. 'Where is he taking her?!' I thought scared again. As soon as it began to drive away I ran from the school entrance after the limousine. As I ran I saw multiple inhuman things. I've had the gift for 18 years and no matter what I tried my best to ignore them, but when me and Chise got to middle school I had enough keeping quiet and snapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
673K 21.9K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...