Chapter 1.

After running after that stupid limousine I hadn't seen where I was going and accidentally bumped into someone. He was in all black with a cloak over his face. When he lifted the cloak he was a good looking blonde man.

'Stop thinking like that! You have to find Chise!' I mentally yelled. When I looked back at him he helped me up with a small sigh. "You're a high school student, right? Shouldn't you be in school?" His voice was deep, but it sounded so monotonous and also confused. "My sister was going to end her life, but when I went to the school roof she wasn't there. After I came down from the roof I saw her get into a limousine with a man and now I can't find her." I explained looking at the ground.

He put a hand on my shoulder and spoke and although he sounded as if he didn't care I could see through it. "I saw a black limousine pass by. I'll help you find your sister, but after I do so stop trying to find her." My eyes widened at the odd request and I looked at him surprised. "I mean that when we do you both can return to your normal lives." He said thinking about what he told me before hand. I agreed and we began walking again.

~~Time skip~~

After a long while I got tired walking, so the odd man carried me, but it was oddly satisfying. When around him I felt safe. When I looked up from the ground I saw that we had arrived at the auction house. 'Chise you moron! What are you doing?!' I thought scared. I quickly jumped out of the mans arms and ran through the doors. After I did I heard multiple people yell for me. "Stop!" "Get her outta here!" "Leave now!" I had to ignore them just like ignoring those inhuman things.

When I saw the office the man took her to I followed and yelled her name, "Chise!" She looked at me and ran towards me crying and hugged me. "You idiot. If you're selling yourself then count me in too." I looked to the man who was speaking to her and said, "I have the sight. I can see them too." His eyes widened and he smiled. "Two for the price of one. Sounds good." I nodded and he put a (f/c) veil over my face and he put chains on my wrists and throat.

If I let my stupid little sister sell herself I'm doing it too. I have to take care of her or else we both will never find a family. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that our mom killed her self in front of us and our father took our younger brother before she killed herself. Our mother attempted strangling Chise and when I tried peeling her off she swung at me and knocked me out cold. We both don't know if our father is still alive.

I just hope that when we're bought it's by the same person. I can't afford to be stripped of my only family left.