Strange Ones: Volume 3

Oleh Diamondheart37

Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has o... Lebih Banyak

The Talk About Now
Delta Heroes Academy
Carly's Interview With Toriel
The Food Fight
New Gear!
The Strange Games
Players for the Games!
The Games Begin
Round One
Visitors from Atlas
"He Was My Dad!"
The Executive
As Heard Through The Door...
A Familiar Face For Two
Chara's Awakening
Escaping the Base
Her Search
"What Have I Done?"
USA's Third Match
The Illusion
Saoirse's Love, Betty's Concern
A Good Man He Was
Atlas in the Coliseum
A Relationship...?
Fear of Being Discovered
Hiding Chara
Something Wrong
Suspicion Rising
Could Have Been Obliterated
Precautions
Playing Detective
Outdoor Brawl
Getting Worried
Unexpected Mystery
Romeo's Warning
Strike Two
A Sister-Sister Talk
"Amber Lightvale Doesn't Exist"
The Man in the Mask
Harumi's Mission
Warn The Leader!
Bonding With Chara
The Deal
Plans
Disruption
Beginning of Chaos
Search and Rescue
Whereabouts
On Our Way
Separation
Showdown From Below
Message from a Foe
Battle Scars
Save
Not Human After All
War Has Just Begun...
The Story Continues...

Too Many Situations

13 0 0
Oleh Diamondheart37

"Guys," Clarissa said with crossed arms. "I'm not sure how long are we going to keep this up..."

With that, the other three humans and Chara turned to look at the redhead.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Look. We have Atlas roaming around the coliseum for Chara and we're not sure if we can keep hiding Chara like this."

"How can you be sure?" Nona asked. "I mean, I am the one who put a sweater on her."

"Your sweater." Clarissa pointed out. "How can we tell that will be enough to keep her out of Ironwood's sight?"

As Michael, Nona and Clarissa had their conversation, the young girl raised an eyebrow at them before whispering, "What are they even talking about?"

"It's best if we don't question it, bud," Ren whispered back, giving her head a gentle pat.

"Why?" Chara asked.

"Because if we do, then you're going to freak out." He answered.

"Okay..."

All Ren could do in response was hum and place a hand on the amnesiac girl's shoulder. Then, he sighed before his head looked around at the lounge. The many humans and Strange Ones sitting on the red velvet couches let out a series of "ooh's" and ah's" as the current battle in the Strange Games escalated quickly. Right now, Team USA was playing Team China, and it appeared that Team USA was dominating the battlefield in an instant with Petra pinning down a rock-like Monster with a spear in both her hands and a foot on his chest.

"Wow! Look at Petra go as she pinned down Mr. Granite with just one jab in the shoulder with her spear!" A male announcer's voice exclaimed with ecstasy.

"That's right, Bob." A female voice replied. "Now that Ms. Petra defeated Team China's leader, it looks like Team USA's rivals are down to three."

"We just went through a series of battles with teams of Strange Ones from around the globe and I'm still excited! Speaking of teams, Jessica, who is your favorite team so far?"

"I must say that my favorite team was Team Ireland." The female announcer called Jessica said. "I must say that their leader was really graceful."

"My favorite team will always be Team USA!" Bob's voice kept on shouting with glee.

"You're only saying that because all four of them are from Delta."

"Exactly!"

Ren couldn't help but chuckle as the two announcers spoke with the battle playing. Then, he remembered something. It was an item that was given from Atlas days ago. Reaching into his right pocket, he pulled out the set of purple robot eyes. He began to wonder what the eyes were for until he remembered the letter that came with it. Meanwhile, Chara looked up and noticed a clear box that held the eyes.

"What are those?" She asked, getting his attention.

"I think they're supposed to be prosthetic eyes," Ren answered as he examined the violet orbs carefully. "They were given from Atlas days ago before you woke up."

"What can they do?" Chara tilted her head.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged before slipping them back into his pants pocket. "I guess I have to lose an eye if I want to find out." He joked with a smirk.

"Ren?" She looked up at him. "Do you think anything bad will happen once the games are over? I don't want anything happening to you."

"I'm not an oracle, kid." Ren chuckled. "I'm just a human Youth Member working with Strange Ones at Delta. Besides, from my experience in battling alongside all of these powerful creatures, I'm sure all of us in this world will prosper as long as Delta is around to keep an eye on the world."

"Are you sure?" Chara raised an eyebrow at him.

Before he could answer, his head shot up when he heard the sound of calling from far away. With wide eyes, Ren began to look all over the lounge until his brown eyes spotted Asriel and Kubo. The one-eyed Puppeteer was quiet, whereas the goat boy was the one shouting with both his hands around his muzzle. Both of them seemed puzzled, but with what?

Chara narrowed her red eyes at the blond boy, wondering what he was looking at. But when she turned her head to the direction he was looking, she let out a loud gasp. Meanwhile, Clarissa, Michael, and Nona stopped their conversation after hearing the young girl's gulp of air. The three turned to the other two who were sitting on a two-seated velvet couch. Once they shifted their heads to the direction they were looking, their eyes widen. Then, Michael's voice shattered the silence as soon as the young boys got closer.

"What are you two doing?" He asked, prompting the boys to turn their gazes to him.

"Oh! Hey, Mike!" Asriel said with a nervous grin. "How are you doing?"

"I have too many words to describe how I'm feeling right now." Michael said, swiping his hand in the air. "Now, can you two please answer my question?"

Before Kubo could answer, Asriel turned his head to the right. "Chara?!" He exclaimed as soon as he noticed the young Mimic sitting beside Ren on the velvet couch.

"Asriel," Chara's blood-colored eyes widen before she hopped off the couch. "I-I-I-" She was beginning to stutter. "I-I'm so sorry! I was-"

"You don't have to tell me anything." The snow white goat Monster said. "We figured why you ran off on us already. It's because Atlas is here for you."

In response, she placed both her hands on top of her head and let out a series of loud whimpers. That was when Asriel's eyes widen, for he realized that he let the words slip out of his mouth.

"Great!" Ren said with a stoic glare before pointing his hand at Chara. "You made her freak out!"

"I'm sorry!" Asriel grabbed the Mimic by the shoulders. "That slipped out of my mouth! I didn't mean to worry you!"

As his brother began to ramble, Kubo looked up at the three other humans. "How did you guys manage to find her?" He wanted to know, raising an eyebrow.

"Alex found her in one of the bathrooms here." Nona answered. "We were all shocked when we realized that Chara found her way here because she wanted to find the source of her past."

"And I can't help but assume that you kids found her before any of us did." Clarisssa pointed a finger at him.

"Well, yeah." Kubo nodded in confirmation. "Because of that, Frisk became distant with us until later on."

"Why's that?" Michael asked.

"We can't talk about that with Chara around. Frisk wants to tell her herself. Only she knows what happened to her, after all."

"Okay." Nona nodded. "We can talk about that another time-"

"Also," Kubo held up his hand. "As soon as Asriel and I reunited with the girls, we were approached by Romeo."

"Really?" Michael blinked in surprise.

"It was unexpecting for an executive to approach four children, I must admit. But when he did come to us, he warned up about some certain things."

"Like what?" Clarissa asked, raising an eyebrow.

The one-eyed boy looked down at the ground with furrowed eyebrows. "He said there was evil lurking in this coliseum and he was dealing with a personal situation. We did find out about what kind of situation he was in when we eavesdropped on his conversation with his assistant. We discovered-"

"Okay, just get to the point!" The redhead shouted.

Kubo initially flinched, but let out a sigh to say, "Okay, long story short, Romeo's being held against his will."

"HUH?!" The three humans exclaimed, grabbing attention from Ren, Chara and Asriel.

"Wait, what?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"Kubo, I wanted to tell them!" The goat boy whined.

"Hey!" Kubo gave his adoptive brother a scowl. "You were busy apologizing to Chara! Someone had to say something!" He let out another sigh before turning back to the trio. "As I was saying, Romeo is being enslaved by someone in order to protect his wife. Frisk, Asriel, Saoirse and I were the first to figure it out."

"By eavesdropping?" Clarissa said.

"Yeah." He winced, nodding.

"So, what did you guys do?" Nona asked.

"We agreed to help him get out of his situation." He answered. "Frisk and Saoirse are with him right now. Asriel and I were just looking for Chara."

"And why were you guys looking for me?" Chara chimed in with a question.

"Well," Asriel gulped. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay. With the Strange Games, Atlas in the coliseum and Romeo struggling to keep it together, something bad to totally bound to happen."

"So, you kids have a gut feeling then?" Michael asked, pointing his hand at the goat boy.

"Something like that." He nodded. But then, Asriel looked down at the floor, for he fell deep into thought. "This just crossed my mind right now. Where's Jonas and Alex?"

"Somewhere in the coliseum, I dunno." Ren shrugged before putting a hand on his chin. "They have to be in their own situation by now."

"But what about Betty?" Nona asked. "We never heard from her for what? Hours?"

"We're not sure where she is at the moment," Kubo shook his head.

"And I can't help but feel worried about her," Asriel added, twiddling his fingers. "Maybe she's doing something, but what?"

"We can't worry about her right now," Clarissa said, putting a hand on the young goat's shoulder. "You know how Betty is. She can take care of herself."

"I know that." He sighed.

"I'm gonna try and call Alex," Michael pulled his phone out of his back pants pocket. "She should be okay right now."

As soon as he picked her contact, he placed his phone on his ear and began to wait for a response. After a long wait with the ringing in his device filling his ear, he finally heard her voice.

"Hello?" Alex's words were heard from the phone.

"Alex," Michael said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," She replied. "I'm just with Jonas, Blake, Twilight, Boris, and Ruby right now."

"Good. You're not alone." He sighed with relief.

"How's Chara?"

"She's still with us," Michael looked back at the others. "But just recently, we were approached by Asriel and Kubo. They seemed to be looking for her. Also, they have been dealing with a situation of their own."

"And that is...?" Alex asked.

"They said Romeo was being held against his will and Frisk and Saoirse are with him." He answered.

"Excuse me?!" She exclaimed.

"I know, right?"

"Ugh, I swear! We have too many situations to deal with! I mean, the ones I'm with and I just discovered that someone named Nox has attacked an Atlas soldier and a contender for the Strange Games! This is really starting to get on my nerves!" Alex raised her voice with a hint of stress in her words.

"Wait, who?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know who he is, Mike! None of us knows who he is! We told Asgore and Toriel about it and they told us to stay vigilant of our surroundings! Did you not get the text I sent to everyone?"

"You mean the one with the note?"

"Yes, the one with the note!"

"Okay, calm down!" Michael gulped. "Just tell me what's going on in your group."

With a sigh, Alex said, "Okay. This is going to be a long story for me to tell."

He nodded in agreement, for he could agree on one thing: there were too many situations going on...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
1.4K 73 19
"Talent. What is talent in the end? Can talent be used to change lives, or is it just used from people as an excuse to make humans mindless zombies...
895 62 23
"The only thing that's clear is there's something bigger going on. And we have to find out what that is before something happens." Tragedy strikes in...
26.2K 536 8
Izuku Yagi is the son of #1 Hero All Might and #9 Hero Psych. His siblings born with a quirk which is contrary to Izuku who wasn't. Izuku was hated...