The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

69- Empty

5.2K 173 12
By jessie4214

"Hello?" I asked hoarsely, holding my phone up to my ear.

"How are you feeling?" My brothers voice asks me.

"Like shit, it's six in the morning, Noah. Why didn't you just walk into my room?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

There was a brief pause, then Noah broke it,

"We're still at the gangs..."

"Oh." Was all I could say. They stayed the night? I wasn't mad, just a little upset.

"Happy twenty eighteen." I said before hanging up.

I placed my phone back onto my bedside table before falling back into a deep sleep.

~~~

I woke up once again, immediately grabbing my phone to check the time.

Twelve in the afternoon, it read. Noah and them probably aren't back yet.

With my head feeling a little better and my stomach grumbling up a storm, I stood up slowly from my warm covers.

I shivered, my room was quite cold. My legs lead me to my bathroom, and I almost wanted to throw up at the sight I saw in the mirror.

My hair was a rats nest, my eyes were bloodshot with bags around them-not to mention, they were puffy-and all in all, my tanned colour was just completely gone.

"Shower time..." I mumbled. I really did just want to get back into bed, but I knew that I would feel so much better after I had gotten cleaned up.

I turned the shower on to a very warm temperature, then slipped out if my track pants and tank top, then hopped into the warmth of the water.

Then I do what I always do-get my hair wet, then take some shampoo and massage it through my scalp, after I rise that out I'll take some body wash and do exactly as the name says, then following I shave, lastly I just put conditioner in my hair. Well, technically, the last step is rinsing the conditioner out, but, whatever.

I step out of the shower, quickly wrapping my robe around my body and walking over to my closet. The sweatpants and tank top that I had taken off before my shower-I have been living in those ever since I first got sick.

So I definitely needed different ones. I grabbed my black 'PINK' sweatpants with a tight, red tank top. (Below)

After I had thrown this on, I towel dried my hair a bit before putting it into a French braid.

In case my body decided to torture me again and empty out my stomach, my hair wouldn't be in the way.

Then I walked back out into my room and sat on my bed. I felt a lot better, but I had to admit, I was starving.

Now, being irritated that I sat down in the first place-damn woman hormones-I stood up and walked out of my room.

Walking down the stairs, I had a quick glance at the driveway. No cars.

We always parked our cars in the garage, but Noah parks his in the driveway because it's used the most often. So I knew he wasn't here.

I walked into the kitchen, not too sure what I wanted to eat.

There was frozen pizza, but that probably wouldn't be too good on my stomach, so I could just have toast and eggs. Yeah, I'll do that.

I turned the stove on and got a small pan out, then setting that on the counter, I grabbed two eggs out of the fridge. I was in the scrambled egg kinda mood.

After I had completely finished eating, I walked out of the kitchen, and back up into the comfort of my room.

But then my stomach started feeling... funny.

"No, no, I just got food in, let it stay in..." I mumbled, I really didn't want to throw up again. Plus, I just ate!

But then I got that tight feeling in my throat again, but instead of a tight feeling in my stomach, it hurt worse than ever.

I groaned out in annoyance and pain as I rushed into the bathroom.

Doing the same thing that I had done yesterday, I knelt down while flying the toilet seat open.

Holding my stomach in agony, I-once again-emptied out my insides.

I couldn't keep doing this, it was torture. I needed to call Lilli or someone.

There's several causes of continuous vomiting as well as severe stomach pain...

Food Poisoning...

Appendicitis...

Stomach flu... although, this is normally a twenty four hour thing.

I needed to call someone, this has been going on longer than twenty four hours.

I slowly stood up off of the floor, being careful of my balance. Then walking out of my bathroom.

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone, still holding my stomach due to the pain.

Dialling Lilli's number, the pain in my abdomen was bad. Like unbelievably bad.

I clicked call.

"Hey, girl, I was just gonna call you. We're almost home." Lilli almost immediately answered, I could hear Noah and Kyle's laughing in the background.

"C-can you do something for me?" I asked, trying not to sound as dead as I look.

"Yeah, are you okay?" She replied.

"When you get here, don't act suspicious. Just get your car and then text me when you're ready." I said, trying to keep my sentences short.

"What, why?" Lilli questioned, sounding slightly worried.

"Don't ask questions, just please..." I trailed off.

"Okay, sure." She replied, going along with it.

"Don't say anything to the boys." I said before hanging up. I stood up slowly. Then walking out of my room... Down the stairs... To the front door... Grab my coat...

Just as I grabbed my coat, Noah's car pulled up and I rushed to the back door, still holding my stomach.

"No, I'm just gonna go pick something up." I heard Lilli's voice say to the boys as I walked around the side of the house.

I waited a few minutes and then I received Lilli's text saying 'ready'.

I made my way over to the car, opening the passenger door.

"Where to, mam'n?" Lilli asked me as I sat down.

"Hospital, mam'n." I said, still continuing to clutch my stomach as the pain got worse.

"Are you okay?" She asked quickly, not moving the car.

"I don't know... I can't keep any food down, my stomach hurts worse than ever. It's no stomach flu, it's been longer than twenty four hours." I explained, almost sounding like I was breathless.

"We should be getting Noah." She told me, looking at me with worry.

"No! I just want to go get checked out." I exclaimed.

Lilli sighed, and saying no more, she pulled out of the driveway.

~~~

They had put me and Lilli in a hospital room, while I waited for my CT scan results.

"You really don't have to stay." I assured Lilli.

She shook her head,

"Nope, I am staying until I know that you're okay."

I sighed,

"Go home."

She glared at me,

"No."

I rolled my eyes, tugging at the bottom of my hospital gown in boredom. I didn't have and IV or any type of machine hooked up to me. So I jay sat in the hospital bed as Lilli sat on the couch at the other side of the room.

After a few moments, the doctor who first took me to get the CT scan came in with a clipboard,

"Your abdominal pain and vomiting was not the result of the stomach flu."

"So, what is it?" I questioned.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.9K 58
What would you do if your life turned to complete and utter shit after just one day? Would you breakdown and pray someone held you together? What if...
1.9K 108 22
Jordan Duval is one of your typical 16 year old girls. She has standard looks and has a perfect body. She was nothing special though. She lived with...
430K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
393K 12.7K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...