' Letters to Kentrell ' [ NBA...

By nbaboogiee

Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out 😂😘 More

Introduction ;
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0
21.0
❤️
22.0
23.0
HEYYY !!
25.O
26.0
HEY !
27.0
28.0
29.0
30.0
Umm
SEQUEL OUT NOW

24.0

4.8K 359 214
By nbaboogiee

Kentrell Gaulden

Starring ahead at the two police officers that came into my room. A nigga instantly got cold feet...out of everything that happened last night.

This was the part , that I knew I was gone hate the most.

If I went back to jail for this shit , I could forget about this dream...Shit I could forget about even being on the outside again.

Everyone in the damn state had they eyes on me , I was considered " dangerous ". But what the fuck was I suppose to do ? A nigga playing with my money...and Marcus and Mario wasn't the type of niggas you take to court.

You was gone have to kill they asses to get yo' money and so there fore I did what the hell I had to do.

Stiffening up as I started to try and sit my self up in the bed , Kye rushed over to me gently helping me sit up.

Looking over at her I could see fear written all over here face. She ain't really been caught up in situations with the cops since the whole Abdul situation.

So I knew this was freaking her the hell out.

Both of the officers , one a woman and the other a man found the two chairs in front of my bed and both sat down.

" We aren't here to interrogate you Mr.Gaulden...there's been a very high percentage rate of murders out here this weekend. " The woman stated flipping her notebook back.

" And we just would like to known if you have any idea on who might have done this to you ? " The make officer asked staring me dead in my face.

Kye' reached her hand down to mine grabbing it. I could barley grabs her back , but the way she squeezed my hand I knew she was nervous.

Shit' she was breathing so damn hard I thought her ass was about to pass the fuck out.

" Ion know nothing , I had my back turned when they start shooting. When they turned around I got hit twice."

I blankly stated giving them story I wanted them to believe.

" Damn it ! We can get no fucking leads on this case ! " The female officer stated making me look over at Makye.

She was just starring down at the floor , she was still holding onto my hand though.

" You not from out here Mr.Gaulden ? " The make officer asked and I shook my head leaning it back up against the bed.

" Nah , I'm from Louisiana came out here to celebrate me and my girl anniversary." I lied again , that made Makye look up.

She chuckled before giving me a smile , and leaned back in her seat pulling her feet up in the chair.

" One more thing before we go Mr.Gaulden ? " The woman asked as they both started to get up and head towards the door.

" No more funny business out here in Miami..next time you might end up in a casket. You did us a favor with those two."  She winked at me laughed as her and the male officer exited out the room.

They asses knew exactly what happened...

As they exited out of the room they closed the door behind them.

I sighed gently laying up against the pillows.

God was definitely looking out for me , because they could have easily turned my aaa in.

" We gotta get the fuck up outta here...and go back home." I said looking over at Makye who was still in a trance focused down on her feet.

She didn't even say anything she just nodded in agreement with me and held my hand in hers.

Just as she went to speak her phone started going off in her lap. Looking down I seen it was her dad she sighed.

" Let me answer this." She said standing up from the chair releasing her hands from my mine.

This shit was starting to mess with my head...and I had to hurry up and get up out of here before shit went left.

Makye Bullard

" Hello.." I softly spoke into the phone placing it up to my ear.

" Where the fuck are you at ? Why the fuck am I getting phone calls saying you out in fucking Miami with a fucking drug dealer ! " My dad instantly started going off.

In absolutely disbelief I was lost for words , yea I had done bad shit but my dad NEVER got at me like this before.

Shit , I didn't even think he wouldn't have found out either.

" Hello ! Fucking answer me ! " He yelled back into the phone making me jump back into reality.

" He's not a drug dealer dad...he's out here doing business and he invited me." I sighed leaning back up against the closed door of Kentrell's room.

" Fuck that I know exactly who the nigga is. You wanna run around with this lil' mf ? You can't stay here ! You wanna fuck your life up fucking with him DO IT." He yelled into the phone making my heart instantly crack into little pieces.

" Dad what are you talking about...it's not even like that." I finally spoke up hearing my voice started to crack.

" No ! I'm not fucking having it ! And then on top of that you've been lying about who you've been with." He yelled into the phone again , I could feel the tears starting to rush down my face.

" I haven't been lying to you ! I'm grown ! I've been hanging out with him he's my boyfriend and that's it! " I caught myself yelling back into the phone.

" Oh and now the niggas your boyfriend too ? " He chuckled a little before letting out a sigh.

" Just fucking stupid..yo' mom probably really fucking disappointed right now. I know Abdul is too." He spoke again...and that shit really hurt my damn soul.

" D-" I tried to speak again but of course be cut me off.

" Don't even bring yo' ass back here. Nia' mom came and got yo' shit stay yo ass wit her or wherever yo ass end up at. And figure out a way to pay for college too cause ian' doing it." He yelled into the phone once more before the line went dead.

Removing the phone from my ears I just immediately busted out in tears. People were walking through the halls starring at me.

Only one woman stopped me , she grabbed me by my arms starting to gently rub  it.

" Mamas  are you okay ? " She asked making me look up at the older woman with long curls falling down her back.

She was an African American woman , had to be in her mid twenties. I cleared my throat and quickly wiped my face before looking up at her nodding.

" Yea...I- I'm fine." I stuttered  a bit before fixing my watch on wrist and let out a sigh.

But they didn't do much , I still had a lump in my throat. And I knew any minute these tears would start coming and running out of my eyes.

" Your not fine mamas...you need to sit down." She stated before gently taking me by my hand and sat me down in front of the chairs outside his room.

Sitting down in one of the chairs , she sat down beside me and I placed my phone down in my lap.

I can't believe that I was even in this situation...I didn't mean for shit to go this way. Yea' I know I should have told my dad about Kentrell but this was my biggest fear.

Him not accepting who he was and what he had previously done.

I felt like it didn't matter who accepted him , they weren't dating him I was. So why did it matter ? And I was grown...for him to kick me out over someone he didn't like me being with ?

Yeah I hid it but so what ? It was my life and this was the choice that I had made. I wasn't gone let any body stop me from being with the person I cared about most.

Just as the woman was about to speak to me her phone started going off. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

" I gotta do down and check on my sister...she's down the hall. You look like you really to talk." She said scrambling through her purse , finding a card and handed to me.

Wiping the reaming tears that had fel fron ny face I let out a small sniffle  and nodded.

" It's fine , go and check on your sister. I hope she's okay and thank you for checking on me." I spoke to her pushing a piece of hair back behind my ear.

" No no no...I'll be here all day here take my card." She said placing a business card with her number on it in my hand.

" If your still here later , just text me and I can come out and we can talk in the waiting room. It's up to you." She smiled before getting up from the chair and gently rubbed my arm before making her way back down the hall towards the way she was headed prior before stopping me.

Watching as she turned the corner I sighed heavily leaning my head back against the head rest of the chair.

" What the fuck am I gonna do.." I mumbled out to myself hearing my voice start to crack one again.

••••

Damn poor Makye...😫 Her dad cold asf for kicking her out like that though.

What y'all think gone happen next ? Y'all think this lady she just met a enemy or can she be trusted ?

Don't forget to comment and vote - BOOGIEE🖤⚡️🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 49
read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it.
660K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
13.9K 523 24
Read it to find out 😹
373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...