15.0

Kentrell Gaulden
( WARNING ⚠️ : THIS SHIT BOUT TO GET REAL NASTY SIS 🤷🏽‍♀️ )

Kentrell Gaulden ( WARNING ⚠️ : THIS SHIT BOUT TO GET REAL NASTY SIS 🤷🏽‍♀️ )

The whole ride back to the room was tense. Makye ass wasn't making it any better , she kept kissing all on a nigga neck. Rubbing her hands down my chest...Shit I guess the freaks really do come out night.

I knew she wasn't really mad about me and ol' girl talking. She just needed some dick , that's how females worked these days. You not really mad...you just need a nigga to blow yo back out. Bothered me , cause why y'all can't just ask ? 99% of the time we will never say no. If you turn her down and she asking for you , you a lame ass nigga.

She grasped my hand as we both walked through the hall of the hotel. We were making our way towards the elevator , it was damn near two in the morning so no one was really up. All of us had been drinking...you could see it in her eyes though. She was drunk drunk.

Slightly laughing at my thoughts , she looked back at me chewing down onto her lip. My eyes were super low , but I could see her clearly. Examining over every part of her small body frame.

" What's funny ? " She asked giving me a smirk and I chuckled before licking my lips. As we approached our room door I came up closer behind her leaning down up against her neck.

" Don't worry about it slime.." A smirk came across my lips as I pushed my key card into the slot and placed a gentle kiss on her neck. The door beeped and she grabbed the handle pushing it open.

I slightly bite down onto the same spot I kissed hearing a low moan fumble from out of her mouth. She stepped inside of the room with me on her toes behind her letting the door shut. Once it shut I reached my hand back locking it , sliding both of my hands down towards her waist I gently gripped on it beginning to massage her hips.

Feeling her place her hands on top of mine , I started to walk her over towards the bed. She turned herself around so that she was facing me and sat on the edge of the bed. Biting down onto my bottom lip , I looked down at her watching her as she began playing with my belt.

I know she ain't about to do what I think she is...

Before she could completely undo my belt , I reached my hand up gently grasping it against her neck. Her hands removed from my belt as I made her look up at me. She had this smirk on her face , I chuckled as laid her back against the bed.

"  Nobody told you to grab me like that." She spoke up looking up at me as I began to hover over her body. My right hand still slightly grasping up against her neck.