Mates With Complications (Lar...

By LarryShippinTheTruth

Harry Styles is an Omega, but he pretends to be a Beta so he can find his mate through falling in love and no... More

Mates With Complications (Larry Stylinson AU A/B/O) {Mpreg}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)
Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)
Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)
Chapter 11 (mature)
Chapter 12 (mature!)
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N - This is so important!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Mates With Complications: Continued

Chapter 17

6.6K 236 23
By LarryShippinTheTruth

It’s after 00:00 and I suddenly had the strong desire to write again o.O This is not the first time it happened either. Oh well. I don’t care.

You know what I just realized? We’re getting up to my peak! I don’t know how I’m supposed to write those.

PAY ATTENTION MAH BIATCHES! (You aren’t actually biatches, I love you too much :*) Anyways, AFTER THIS CHAPTER AND BEFORE THE NEXT ONE! Will be updated a little information on Monday. The information is VERY important, because I took a very huge time skip.

Speaking of time skips, we skipped most part of the school year. It was late October in last chapter and now it’s their graduation day. I’M SORRY, FORGIVE ME! I just suck at writing of High Schools.

Anyways, enjoy!

Harry was nervous. It was a day before their graduation, and it was their graduation prom tonight. He was walking up and down in their living room, waiting for Louis.

He was wearing a tight fitted black tux with a white shirt underneath the blazer. He wore a dark red bow tie just because. Gemma was there. She had just arrived a few hours early.

The doorbell rang and Anne opened the door, having a small chat before she let Louis in, leading him into the living room.

Louis wore a dark gray tux with a dark blue tie, smiling at Harry.

“You look beautiful, babe,” he smiled, then he noticed Gemma. “Oh, hi. You must be Gemma, right? Harry’s sister.”

She stood up nodding, shaking Louis’ hand. “Nice to meet you, Louis. Harry told me a few times from you when he called me. It’s nice to know that my baby brother finally found his mate and didn’t come along with someone like Nick.”

“You don’t like him either?” Louis chuckled.

“The guy used to harass me even though he’s much younger than me. Even though I’m a Beta, he would never leave me alone.”

Nick had tried a few more times with Harry, even after he knew that Harry was with Louis.

Harry could be quite jealous for an Omega. Louis found that out early because there were some Betas or Omegas that would try to flirt with Louis and Harry would mostly cuddle close to Louis and kiss him or something. Louis found it endearing and slightly calming because sometimes he felt a bit stupid for being so possessive over Harry.

But then again, it was something completely normal for an Alpha.

So here they were, Anne taking a few photos of them holding hands, kissing each other’s cheeks or wrapped in each other’s arms, her and Gemma cooing over how cute they were.

“Now go,” Anne said smiling. “Have fun.”

“Thanks, Anne, we will,” Louis smiled. “And Harry won’t be home tonight, we’ll go back to mine.”

She nodded and Gemma winked knowingly. Harry blushed and Louis smirked, wrapping an arm around Harry’s waist as he led him out of the house and to his – his mother’s – car.

“Tomorrow is the last day at our school,” Louis said smiling.

Harry nodded and smiled, grabbing one of Louis’ hands and held it until they arrived at the gym where the party was.

Niall, Liam, Zayn and Perrie were already there. They had texted Louis and Harry, asking if they wanted a ride to the gym but Louis told them him and Harry would come on their own.

They entered the gym holding hands and smiling at each other. Nick stood in the corner growling. The cheerleaders were occupied with the rest of the football team. Everyone seemed to have fun. Harry was blushing a bit as he and Louis walked past a group of unbonded Omega girls that were no cheerleaders. They were all cooing and giggling at how cute they were together.

They walked over to the table with snacks and drinks where Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Niall waited for them. They smiled and greeted them.

The music started and the dance floor slowly got crowded by the students starting to dance. The six friends joined the crowd and danced like there was no tomorrow, having fun.

Sometimes, they would take breaks so now Zayn and Harry stood at the table with snacks and drinks, watching Louis and Perrie dancing together. Both didn’t have a reason to be jealous since Louis was gay and they were just really good friends.

“Come on, be a little sexier!” Harry called at his boyfriend (A/N: I almost wrote bodyfriend XD)

Louis stuck his tongue out and he and Perrie walked over.

“Good choice, Styles, he’s an awesome dancer,” Perrie winked before she took Zayn’s hand in hers and leaned into his side.

They had a great time until finally, it was time for the ball king and queen to be announced. The organizer of the ball stood on stage, babbling away until she finally opened the envelope.

“This year’s ball royalty are … Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards!” she announced.

Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis clapped the loudest as the couple walked up to the stage to get their crowns. They walked down hand in hand and the whole crowd made space. A slow song was played.

“May I have this dance, Milady?” Zayn asked, bowing ridiculously.

Perrie giggled and made a curtsy, holding the seam of her dress a bit up. “I’d be honored, sir,” she answered and placed her hand in his.

Louis and Harry watched them dance and Louis turned to Harry. “Will you dance with me?” he asked.

“You don’t even need to ask,” Harry replied smiling.

They danced in between the other couples. It was a bit strange to other Alpha and Omega couples since Louis was smaller than Harry and Harry led the dance, but it was perfect for the two of them.

Later that night, after the party/ball was finished, Louis took Harry back to his. No-one was there because his mother, step-dad and sisters spent the day and night at their grandma’s.

And if Harry let Louis fuck him into the mattress … twice, no-one would have to know.

~Time Skip~

Harry stood in the line, wearing a black robe and a black hat, waiting for his name to be called. His family sat next to Louis’ in the audience and he smiled.

“Louis Tomlinson,” the principle said.

The Alpha gave Harry a quick smile and glance before he walked up to the principle, shook his hand and took the diploma from him.

Between Louis and Harry were two more students and finally, the Omega heard, “Harry Styles.”

Harry quickly did the same as every student and stood back in a line, making eye contact with Louis who smiled proudly at him.

After every student got their diploma and stood next to each other, they moved the tassels of their hats from left to right and then threw their hats in the air, catching them again before they all hugged each other.

Louis and Harry hugged their friends before falling into each other’s arms and kissing heavily. They held each other tight, just let go to hug their families.

“You’ll move out, won’t you?” Jay asked Louis.

Louis smiled a bit sheepishly and nodded before casting a glance to Harry. “Move in with me?” he asked him.

Harry nodded frantically. “Yes!”

They told their families they wouldn’t come home but go to a party one of the people was throwing. They met their friends, going there all together.

Later that night, Harry was … tipsy. He wasn’t drunk, but he wasn’t sober either. He was looking for Louis since he kind of lost him after going to the toilet.

“Well, if this isn’t Harry Omega Styles,” a new voice said.

“Harry Edward Styles, thank you very much,” Harry rolled his eyes. “What do you want, Nick?”

“Want to take you home, babe,” he said smirking.

“How about … no.”

Nick tried to grab Harry but with a sudden blast of confidence, Harry pulled his hand back and slapped the taller Alpha. Nick stumbled back in shock and surged forward to grab Harry when Louis suddenly appeared.

“How often do I have to tell you this, Grimshit? Stay. Away. From. MY! OMEGA!”

The last word was shouted in his Alpha voice, making every one step away from Harry. Louis punched Nick in the face.

“Harry is my mate,” Louis said, Alpha voice still present. “He is mine. I love him and he loves me and there is nothing you can do about it.”

Louis stepped closer to Nick and pushed him every few words, making the Alpha tumble back.

“And you better pray that you never meet us again, because if you do, I will fuck you up. And now leave!”

Louis pushed Nick roughly so the taller boy fell on the floor, quickly scrambling up and leaving the party. Louis turned around to Harry, asking in the softest voice, “Did he hurt you?”

Harry shook his head. “No. I slapped him and you came before he could do anything.”

Louis smiled and pulled Harry closer, kissing him gently.

They enjoyed the rest of the night, dancing at the party and cuddling at home. They would start looking for flats tomorrow and plan their life together.

-------------------------------

Heya!

REMEMBER! MONDAY the INFO will be UPDATED! It is very IMPORTANT!

Anyways, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 231 9
Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis are together in a fourway relationship. Liam and Zayn are Alphas while Louis and Harry are Betas. They have all been loo...
687K 16.7K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
970K 34.1K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
4.7K 123 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...