Isnt she Andrews Sister ?

By serpentgirl22

A certain red headed boys sister finds herself amongst the snake pit . More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifeteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five

Twenty Three

6.8K 109 7
By serpentgirl22

Everyone has gathered for Midge Klumps funeral , i was meant to be with the vixens but i stuck with my family instead . I was stood with Dad and Archie with Veronica linked around his arm. After the music had cut out Cheryl had began to speak up as she stood beside Mrs Klump .
"I also feel its my duty to say that like the furies of ancient Greece who ceaselessly pursue blood atonement when a crimes been committed , the vixens and i vow that we will not rest until those responsible for the murder of our sister is rightly punished " she announced . Sheriff Keller went to Mrs Klumps side .
"Mrs Klump , i just want you to know that the sheriffs department is working around the clock " before he could finish his sentence Mrs Klump palm went straight across his cheek making everyone gasp.
"Youre suuppsed to be protecting our children ! And you should be ashamed of yourself " Cheryl began to escort her out but before she did she said " your days of failing this town over and over again are numbered Sheriff " once the service had finished a few of us went to pops as Jug began to dicuss his theories about a copycat killer . Soon enough it was much later me and Archie headed home together both of us went straight upstairs however during the night i heard sounds by the window of my room i slowly got up from the bed and with my trembling hands i pulled back the curtains at that point i wish i didnt as i saw a hood which was all too familiar . I quickly turned on my feet and ran to the door as i heard the window open i ran down the stairs tripping on the last step , i quickly pulled myself up and ran towards the kichen. We stood at opposite ends of the counter , my heart was thhumping out my chest.
"Why are you doing this " i stutter staring into his pure evil green eyes. He came closer round the corner so i ran towards the door and tried to turn the key . I felt two hands grab me and throw me to the floor , my watery eyes watched him stand up and rub his bloody hands across the kitchen wall before running off into the night . My hand went to my neck and i saw red liquid all over my fingers . My eyes began to drift shut .
I sat up sweat drippin down my forhead and struggling for breath . I managed to calm down my breathing as i wiped the sweat droplets from my head . I crept into Archies room he was lying awake .
"Luna you alright ?"
"Can i stay in here ? " he threw back the covers for me to get in .

I sat downstairs with Dad stiring my bowel of cereal , Archie soon came trudging down the stairs . He had dark circles around his bloodshot eyes we both could tell he hadnt slept.
"You look like youve had a rought night " Dad said taking a sip of his coffee . Archie sat down next to me.
"I cant stop thinking about what the Black Hood wrote , Dad. All those who escaped me before will die . Maybe you should leave town and visit Chicago , go stay with Mom "
"Uh huh where would you two stay ? Here alone ? Sheriff Keller has put a deputy outside "
"Midge was murdered in an auditorium full of people . You really think a deputy can stop the black hood " overwhelmed from my dream last night and the conversation going on over the table i got up.
"Im going out " i sat before leaving giving the deputy outside a smile as i left. I took Vegas for a walk and then i came back and Archie wasnt at home and neither was Dad . I decided to go get food from pops as i was about to walk into he diner i spotted Veronica.
"Hey V , have you seen Archie ?" Automatically Veronica looked guilty
"Veronica what is it ?"
"You dont need to worry ive got it under control "
"Youve got what under control "
"Nicks got Archie "
"What ! And you didnt tell me !"
"Luna calm down im meeting Nick now "
"Not without me your not " i say following her in . We noticed Nick sitting in one of the booths , both of us sat down opposite him .
"Veronica you look lovley , oh i see you brought a friend "
"I need proof that Archies okay " he showed us a picture of Archie with a bloody nose .
"You barbarian ! Where is he ?"
"First the money "
She handed him over a bag which contained money .
"Theres no way this is all of it "
"Let go of Archie and i will give you the rest " i couldnt listen to this anymore i quickly left the diner and sat down on the steps . Soon after Veronica came out .
"Luna i promise you it will be alright "
" dont you dare say that . This is all your fault Veronica ! You better make sure he is alright " i spit before walking away from her and towards the southside. I banged on Sweetpeas trailer door however he didnt answer so i sat down on the steps resting my head in my hands i didnt even have my phone since i left it at home . I sat there and didnt realise how much time had passed while i was thinking about Archie. I got distracted from my thoughts as i heard a motorbike and looked up to see Sweetpea getting off his motorbike .
"Luna " he said walking up to me . I got up and followed him into the trailer.
"Whats going on ?" He said noticing how on edge i was as i sat bouncing my leg up and down looking down at my phone.
"Archies been taken , i dont know where he is "
"What ?" Sweetpea says shocked
"That Nick guy hired his goons to take Archie , I wanna go help but i have no clue where he is "
"Nick , that creep from the five seasons " i nodd
"This is all Veronicas damn fault " i say in frustration
"Luna calm down "
"How can i be calm ? They could be doing god knows what to Archie right now and i cant do anything about it " Sweetpea wrapped his arm around me bringing me close to him . "The serpents will help you "
"Really ?"
"Of course come on , we will go to the wyrm and get the others " he said getting up and grabbing his jacket . As he slid his body into his jacket my phone rang and a picture of me and Archie lit up the screen . I quickly answered the phone and put it to my ear .
"Archie please tell me your okay "
"Luna im okay , im okay . Nick didnt go near you did he "
"Thank god your okay how did you get away , no he didnt "
"It doesnt matter how i got away , dont tell Dad okay ?"
"I wont but Archie shes put you in danger too many times "
"You cant blame Veronica "
"Wake up Archie " i say hoping he would realise.
"Im back home and Ronnies about to come up to clean me up so i gotta go "
"Im glad your okay Arch , bye " i calmed down .
"Take it we dont need to go to the wyrm " i give him a small smile . Sweetpea sat back down and began to lean closer towards me bringing his slightly chapped lips to mine , he began to kiss me with more force as did i . He pushed me down on the sofa and hovered ontop of me as he rejoined our lips with each others , the need for each other was growing . My fingers tugged at black locks . One of his hands ran down from my face to my neck , as i felt his hand on my neck it came back . The dream , the blood spilling out my neck however this time the blood was on Sweetpeas hands as he tried to stop it . I couldnt help but push him off of me .
"Luna are you okay ?"
"Im fine , im fine " i say my hand resting on my neck .
"Im sorry " i say getting up and trying to smoothen my messed up hair.
"Baby come here " he said wrapping his arms around me resting his chin on my head.
"Talk to me " he said quietly
"It was a dream last night thats all and it came back and this time you was in it "
"Do you wanna stay here tonight ?" I nodd . He took my hand and led me to the bedroom . We lied down next to each other Sweetpea wrapped his arm around my waist so i was against his front. He kissed my head .
"Everythings gonna be alright you know "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.5K 50
Welcome to the Southside. This place is my home and I hate how those over privileged residents from the Northside treat us. Southside has two main ga...
141K 2.9K 46
When Jughead leaves for Toledo he doesn't expect to come back but when he does he finds Betty has gone through a major transformation
100K 1.9K 26
It's been a whole summer since she left, but now, Lola Carter is returning to Riverdale, and she's not taking crap from anyone. She's lost a lot - al...