π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽπšœπšœ βœ“

By sunflowervol61

"Mum!" I cried out as a bullet went through her chest. I ran forward to get to her but strong arms held me ba... More

Chapter 1: Isabella's P.O.V
Character Introductions.
Chapter 2: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 3: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 4: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 5: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 6: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 7: Jason's P.O.V
Chapter 9: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 10: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 11: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 12: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 13: Felix's P.O.V
Chapter 14: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 15: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 16: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 17: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 18: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 19: Joseph's P.O.V
Chapter 20: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 21: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 22: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 23: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 24: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 25: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 26: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 27: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 28: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 29: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 30: Mason's P.O.V
Chapter 31: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 32: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 33: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 34: Mason's P.O.V
Chapter 35: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 36: Adam's P.O.V
Chapter 37: Isabella's P.O.V
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Sequel Cover
Sequel Description
Sneak Peak of Sequel

Chapter 8: Isabella's P.O.V

18.7K 425 33
By sunflowervol61

And then it was over.

They burst into the room.

I pulled away from Jason and wiped a single tear that had fallen for a goddamn boy.

I saw a tear drop down Jason's cheek too.

He looked at me.

And I looked at him.

"Goodbye."

I jogged out the room and didn't look back.

It was over. He was just a boy that didn't matter. So who cared if it was over?

Monday, 2 days later.
I didn't leave my room at all for the past 2 days. Turned out I did care that I liked him and he liked me and we'd probably never see each other again.

I ignored the boys, I ignored Lexi, I ignored my Dad, I ignored everyone.

Honestly, it sounds so pathetic. I've spent 1 real day with Jason. But I miss him like hell. I miss his adorable smile, his laugh, the feeling of his lips on mine. I miss his icy blue eyes, the way his hair flops over his eyes, I just miss him.

He made me feel safe.

But I keep telling my self that I barely know him. That I know nothing abut him. But yet, I feel like I know everything about him.

"Isabella?"

Oh for fucks sake. Fucking Jasmine Spencer. Mason's girlfriend.

"Can I come in?"

Here she is, being all nice and lovely in front of my brother, but as soon as that door closes, she's the biggest bitch alive.

"No. You can't." I said, not looking at her or my brother.

"Isabella, don't be rude." Mason scolded me.

"Sorry, Jasmine, I want to be alone right now, so please kindly fuck off." I said sarcastically. "Better?"

I got up and pushed them out the door and shut it again.

And guess where I went.

My windowsill.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and looked out the window.

"Wait what? Jason?!"

He was standing outside my window, with the biggest smile on his face. The goofy idiot.

I squealed with delight and I threw my window open, quickly climbing out. "Catch me?" I asked.

"I'll try." He replied, with a huge grin on his face.

I jumped and he caught me.

Okay, well he didn't but it sounded romantic if he did. He tried, but the force of me threw him backwards and I landed on top of him. We just burst out laughing.

———
"What are you doing here?" I asked, after we ran down the round to avoid getting caught.

"I had to see you." Jason replied. "I wanted to know you were okay.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"It's crazy, I just saw you a few days ago, and I swear we were kissing the whole day and I was with you the whole day, but I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks."

I simply smiled at him. "Me too."

We cane across a bench and sat down. I leant my head on Jason's shoulder and we stayed like that for a while.

"I've never felt the way I feel about you for anyone for before." He said, out of the blue. "I- I don't want to hurt you." He sounded sad.

"You could never hurt me."

"I really thought yesterday was a goodbye. I thought I'd never see you again. I thought Boss would kill me and I'd never be able to see your beautiful face, or hear your cute little laugh ever again." He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"You missed." I smirked.

"Missed what?" Jason asked, confused.

"My lips."

"Miss Cole, you are smooth." Jason smiled before planting a small kiss on my lips.

"I didn't quite feel it, Mr Hart. I think I need another one." I said before reaching up and kissing him lightly. I pulled away and our eyes locked, just like back in warehouse. "Much better." I whispered.

I snuggled into Jason until the sun started to set. No doubt my family were worrying about me, I was being selfish, I know. I couldn't forgive them, they can't accept that I'm not a kid, so I can't forgive them.

I pushed the thought to the back of mind and focused on the here and now. With Jason. I felt him out his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him.
"I should probably take you home." He said, sighing.

"I am home."

We didn't say anything after that. We just stayed, sitting on the bench, snuggling into each other.

And then my phone rang.

"Fuck's sake." I groaned. Jason laughed at my bad language.
I picked up my phone, it was Lexi.

"Hey Lexi."

"Omg, thank God you answered. Felix and your Dad and all your brothers have gone mental. I'm currently hiding in the bathroom, they are seriously scary right now. Callum is trying to calm them down and Jasmine is being an ass and saying how she never gets any attention and John is, oh God, you don't even want to know what he's doing. Anyway, where are you? It's seriously late and I can't guarantee that if you don't get back now that I will be alive because they all think I know where you are and they are trying to get it out of me and I have no idea where you are so just get home yeah?"

"Woah, that was a lot of talking." I replied.

"Izzy! Focus, where are you?!" She shouted down the phone.

"I'm sitting on a bench with Jason." I replied.

"Great, can I have the truth now?" She asked. "My life depends on it."

"I'm sitting on a bench with Jason." I repeated.

"You're being serious?" She asked, surprised. After knowing me my whole life, she probably thought I was at a strip club dancing for a load of 50 year old men.

She doesn't trust me.

"Yes."

"Okay, great, now come back home before- shit I gotta go, they're gonna find me, get your ass home now!!" She shouted one last time before hanging up.

I chuckled at my crazy best friend before, putting my phone in my pocket and looking at Jason.

"Time to face the devil."

"Devils." He corrected.

"Good point." I laughed. We stood up and Jason held his hand out.

"Shall we?" He asked.

I put my hand in his. "We shall."

~~~

So what's going to happen back at the Cole residence?

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 90.1K 49
Isabelle is a hard-working woman. She is a freelance photographer, and damn good at it, making a killing from photographing weddings. Her heart has b...
675K 19.6K 41
(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you go there first. Or else this one might...
3.8K 87 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...