Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Promises
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Mate

116K 3K 163
By SeaxxSun

Chapter Twenty Five

Ariana Belle

"Hey Jackson." I grinned as I threw my purse on a chair and went to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Darling. How's everything?" He smiled setting down some papers as he pulled me into his embrace. 

"Great, actually." I grinned "Well I think. I'm worried about Joey.." I trailed off biting down on my bottom lip.

I could feel him sign before he pushed me gently off of his chest.

"Well I've got answers Ari." He motioned for me to sit while he went behind his desk and sat in his big chair.

Following his instructions I followed suit.

"I was doing some research for a while now. And I couldn't find anything. Not a single pup has been born with two Alpha parents. Its unheard of." Frowning I bit down on my lip to keep my questions from bursting out of my mouth.

Then why did you say you had answers? I wanted to shout.

But out of respect, I kept my mouth shut.

"And then I .... I spoke to the vamps." My eyes widened as he squirmed in his seat.

Vampires were off limits to us, and we were off limits to them. We had a treaty!

"Jackson .." I whispered staring wide eyed at the man who broke every single rule for my family and I.

"Just listen." He pleaded taking my small hands into his own.

Sighing I nodded and squeezed his hand for reassurance.

"Viper," rolling my eyes at the typical vamp name I nodded for him to continue. "He gave me access to their clan records. And Ari. Its happened in their clan." He laughed making me slightly jump in my seat.

"Is this suppose to reassure me?" I breathed rubbing my temple with the hand that wasn't gripping Jackson's.

"Goodness woman. Let me finish." He scolded making me blush and sink in my seat.

"As I was saying. Three hundred years ago. There was a man named Franceso Gio De La Rosa he was about eighteen years old when he met his blood mate - a werewolf Rosette Paloma Diaz. "

My blood ran cold as the name echoed through my head.

"De La Rosa?" I whimpered. I felt like my body had been submerged underwater. My head felt like it was being crashed in by a ton and my ears rang making me breathe out harshly.

"I'm part leach!" I screeched pulling my hand away from Jacksons and grabbed my hair in fist fulls.

"My kids are part leach because of me ... Oh my God! Caleb is going to hate me! I made him break his vow to the pack!" I ranted ignoring Jackson as he tried to calm me.

"Ariana!" His voice belted out making my wolf growl in annoyance being disrespected.

"Sorry." I hissed out trying to control my wolf. I knew it was my fault. I freaked out.

"You seem to forget a small fact." He raised his brows as if saying continue.

"What?" I rushed biting down on my lip and making him roll his eyes.

"A vampire and a werewolf?" He said in a 'duh' tone.

A small giggle escaped my lips hearing him sound so juvenile. Then my eyes widened.

"What? How? I. .. Huh?" I stuttered.

"They mated behind their packs. And two months later, Jossie and Dominic De La Rosa were born."

"Just like Joey and Zoey." I muttered staring wide eyed into Jacksons eyes.

I knew my pregnancy was unusually fast, we all knew but we chose to ignore it.

"What happened to them?" I rushed out wanting to continue the story.

"Jossie turned out to be more vampire and Dominick more werewolf. They were an unnatural race and the elders were terrified of their strength. They tried to kill them when they found them. They were six years old." A gasp of horror escaped my lips imagining my own babies in that situation.

"Rosette only had time to get her children to safety. Before they tore her apart. Vampire and werewolf." A shudder ran through my body.

"And then when Francesco came home from his clan duties and saw his wife strung on the tree in front of their home. With their children sobbing at the bottom of the tree trunk.... He went mad. He killed off his clan. And then the werewolves came together and tore him apart." A sob fumbled out of my lips without my consent.

How could they do that to a family? They had made no harm to the pack or the clan.

"And the children ran away. Nobody heard of them until a hundred years back. They came back and found their mates." He smiled wistfully, but their was still a sadness in his eyes that tug on my own heart.

"Wait! A hundred years back?"

Smiling he nodded. "They can't age farther than eighteen until they find their mates. And if they aren't around their mates as children than they age fast until their eighteenth birthday." I felt as if someone threw  me a punch as everything soaked in.

My babies might have to be immortal unless they found their mates. Watch us all die of old age. Then other loved ones.

A sob left me lips once more as I clutched onto Jackson once more.

"Is there anything we can do?" I begged. Giving me a small grimace he shook his head.

"If I..... If I have another child. Will they .  will I,.."

"No. Just the first borns." He stated rubbing the back of my hand.

"Am I related to uh to viper?" I questioned squirming in my seat.

Chuckling he nodded and let go of my hand to look through his drawer.

Handing me a small piece if paper that contained an address.

"You two are cousins. And he's been watching over you since you've came back."

Okay, kinda creepy. I thought clutching the paper in my hands.

"And he noticed you seemed.... Distraught, scared... And he wants to help. You're the only family he really has left." A sad smile once more made it's way to his lips.

And before I could ask him what he meant the doors slammed open.

"Quin!" I shouted slamming out of my seat and rushed over to her aide. She had a fading bruise on her cheek and a cut on her collar bone. Her white sundress was littered with sticks, dirt, and dried blood.

"Are you okay? Where's Marie? Why are you here?" I rushed.

"He found us" she sobbed biting down on her bloody fist.

"Quin who's blood is that?" My face Paled imagining the worst. Marie.

"Its one of his goons." She hiccups before glaring right into my eyes.

"He's here! He attcked this girl who looked like you, and then he saw me and he tried to get me. But I managed to stay hidden. But Ari that girl is still out there!" She cried out crushing my hand in hers.

"Mariana!" I could feel my heart drop as I thought of her wide smile and innocent face. "This is my fault!" I growled pulling my hands out of Quinns and ran out the door.

"Ariana! Wait!" I could hear Quinns bare feet thumping against the floors as she ran to me.

"Maggie!" I shouted as the lady who welcomed me with open arms when I came here.

."Yes sweetie?" She frowned rubbing my bare arms as she noticed me.

"Please mind link Caleb and tell him to pick up the twins. I'll meet him here." As soon as she nodded Quinn and I rushed out of the door, only to collide with Adrian.

"Damn Luna. What's got you in a mood." He joked making me let out a warning growl.

My little sister was out, hurt in the woods because of me and he wouldn't get out of our way.

"Move." I hissed making him flinch back. I could feel a pinch of guilt looking into his hurt blue eyes.

"I can't. Alpha orders to go with you." He shrugged before turning to Quinn. His eyes widened and he immediately took off his leather jacket.

"Fuck are you okay?" He questioned a small blush tinting his cheeks.

Frowning I turned to Quinn only to see that her dress had a tear by the breast that revelled some of her porcelain skin.

If it wasn't for Mariana out there I would have whined about then not being mates. I was really freaking hoping they were.

"Fine. You could be some help." I interuppted making Adrian grin at me as we ran through the woods, with Quinn leading.

Throughout the way I kept my eyes peeled for the manic deviously handsome Heath.

Even if I despised him for making our lives hell- I had to admit it. He was good looking.

"Ariana you need to go back home. Theirs a wounded werewolf out there and its not safe." I could tell he went from playful Adrian to Mr. Third in command.

"That's my sister." I growled pushing away from his arms. Only to be pulled back.

"That's not Mariah!" He growled making me growl back.

"I know! Its Mariana!" Throwing my leg back I hit his shin making him loosen his hold. And with that I ran out his arms with a confused Quinn and Adrian running after me.

Once I saw the familiar brown hair sticking out from the meadow I could feel my heart jump into my throat.

"Mariana!" I cried out throwing my body to her side and pulling her head onto my lap.

"Oh baby. Why'd you come by yourself. You stupid stupid girl." I cried hugging her to my chest.

"You ... Suffocating me." Pushing away from her I zeroed in on her lips that were pulled into a grimace.

"Adrian! Help me get her back to the house!" I ordered.

Nodding he came to our side only to freeze as their eyes connected.

"Mate." Mariana smiled before her eyes rolled back.

As if someone took over Adrian's body. He whisked her into his arms before taking off at an unnatural speed back home.

"Fuck, let a girl breathe." Quinn wheezed as we rushed after him.

"Sorry " I breathed out as we broke through the trees just as the kids ran out of the house and threw their arms around my waist.

"Mommy! We thought that was you!" Joey whimpered his tiny fingers pinching into my skin.

"We were so scared!" Zoey added softly crying into my shirt.

"I'm okay. Hey guys look at me. I'm okay. Everything's okay." I smiled kissing their foreheads as we continued into the house.

"Mommy who was that?" Joey asked as I sat them in the couch.

"That was my," I frowned before shrugging. "My sister. Your other auntie." I smiled before turning to Quinn.

"I got them. You go." Nodding I thanked her before kissing the kids and running upstairs.

"I'm not leaving!" Making my feet run faster I threw open the door to see Adrian holding Mariana tightly to his chest as Jackson stood by him with a frantic expression.

"Get away from her and let Jackson help her. Or God help me, I will cut off your jewels." I growled making Adrian tense.

Slowly his arms unwrapped from her body as he laid her on the bed.

Jackson got to work as soon as her head hit the pillow. Wrapping up her head that had a slit like a wolfs claw.

Snapping her right leg back into place. Next was her left shoulder, then her fingers and her ribs...

"Ariana?" Hearing his voice made my eyes tear. And before he could ask anything I threw myself into his arms and sobbed.

"Caleb this is my fault! She just wanted to help! But he got to her first! This is my fault! He wants me dammit!" I sobbed twisting his shirt in my fists as my anger engulfed my body.

"Who? Ariana who?" Caleb growled making me tense in his arms.

"Ariana." He warned softly pushing me off his chest.

"Who!" His wolfs voice shouted out making me whimper.

"Heath Embers"

××

Authors Note;

Hello my lovelies! Hope you all enjoyed! And surprise Mariana and Adrian!!! It was originally going to be Mariana and Jake but I liked Adrian and Mariana better.... Let me know who you think would be better!

Also I made an Instagram

seaxxsun

My official Wattpad instagram! Please check it out and check out my small videos for Unexpected Surprises and Life Support.

And if you like it, please follow!

And if you would like me to follow you back just comment on one of the pictures 'follow' and I will (:

Love you all my lovelies

       Mari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.9K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
346K 10.7K 24
Previously known as "A Werewolf Story". Four childhood best friends - Adrian, also the future alpha of their pack, Belle, Chase and Darlene...
209K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
218 2 27
Mia and James both had their lives planned out for them since they were born. They were meant to be Alphas of their packs. However, a major problem a...