Maylor Oneshots

由 brianhmayforreal

I take requests. Smut and Fluff Most of these take place in the 70s. 更多

Mixtape
Valentines Day
Needy (I Want You)
Motel
Midnight Walk
All Dead, All Dead
P.S. I Love You
Birthday
Soft To Be Strong
Hotel California

Under The Stars

11.5K 256 814
由 brianhmayforreal

August, 1975
The front door to the bands shared apartment swung open. Roger, John, and Freddie were all seated at the island in the small kitchen, they looked up with a quizzical expression at Brian who just entered quite eagerly. Brian treaded briskly to the other side of the island, looking at the confused boys with wide eyes.

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make," Brian stated, slamming a newspaper on the table in front of the three.

The trio nodded their heads as a sign for Brian to continue. He inhaled a deep breath and let his tense shoulders fall.

"I'm going to drive out tonight to see the constellations," He said. Roger, John, and Freddie looked muddled so the guitarist decided to explain, "I haven't gotten to drive out to look at the constellations since around college! I think it's time I do. It's summer and that's when most of them are the brightest."

None of them spoke so Freddie decided to speak up, "alright. That sounds like a good idea, we aren't busy with the studio so I think you should."

"The thing is, I feel bad just going by myself so I was wondering if any of you would like to tag along?" Brian asked them hopefully. He just wanted a friend to talk to about his interests with.

The three sitting at the table exchanged looks with each other then back to Brian.
"I've got plans, Bri. Sorry." John shrugged, his lips formed a straight small smile and his eyes showed an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry, darling. I would go but I've got to go out soon and I think I'll be home late." Freddie explained.
Brian's hazel eyes trailed down to the paper he placed earlier on the table. He felt his heart sink. He wouldn't want to go alone, it would be a lonely and boring trip.
Roger stayed quiet for awhile, thinking. His intense gaze burned into Brians skin. He finally spoke up, "I'll go with you, Bri."

Brians head shot up at the words, his brows raised and his frown turned into a genuine gleaming smile. Brian bounced up and down on his feet, "yes! We have to leave maybe an hour before though, we want to be there by 9!"

"Alright. Should I wear something sexy for our date?" Roger smirked as he joked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow smugly.

John and Freddie turned to look at Brian, they both chuckled at how flustered he was. Brians cheeks were tinted bright red and his eyes were staring at the drummer, clueless of what to say.

Brian cleared his throat and glanced down at the newspaper and back at Roger, "No, uh... that won't be necessary. Something casual will do. Don't dress in layers though because it'll be hot."

Brian tried to cover it up like always but John and Freddie knew... his big crush on Roger was quite obvious. And Roger was oblivious to the fact that Brian fancied him, he would refuse to believe it. But there were so many signs to prove that Brian had a major attraction to Roger. The way he messed up during practice when Roger winked at him, the way he would focus all his attention on Roger when the blond spoke, and how he tried his very best to be as close to the drummer as possible. There was so much more, It would take a series of books to name them all.

Roger nodded and stood up, "sounds good. I'll be getting ready." And with that, he left the table to stroll into his room, all eyes on him.

Once the door closed, John and Freddie's heads turned to gander from the door to Brian, who still had his eyes on the door and his mouth slightly gaping. The two exchanged looks at each other with smirks then back to Brian who was now biting his bottom lip and eyes still glued to the door.

Freddie snapped his fingers in front of Brians face, "Hey! Snap out of it, lover boy!"

The guitarist shook his head, being brought back to reality. He blinked his hazel eyes rapidly, grasping the newspaper and plodded to his room without another word. The two remaining at the table could tell he was flustered at the encounter and did not want to talk about it. Ever. Again.

"Bye, Rog! Bye, Bri! I've got to head out now!" John called into the quiet and peaceful apartment.

John heard two muffled 'Goodbye!'s from two bedrooms. Brian hadn't left his room since, possibly reading up a book on astronomy or scanning the newspaper he had brought. Roger only had left his bedroom to get some food then bring it back and possibly add it to his collection of snacks in the drawer. Freddie had left an hour earlier, it was just one hour before Roger and Brian had to leave. With a small nod of his head, John left out the door and slammed it shut.

Another door clicked and slowly opened, revealing a cautious, tall, curly haired man on the other side. Brian stepped out of the room into the short hallway that lead to the kitchen and living room. He heard shuffling from the living room and peaked inside, seeing Roger making himself comfortable on the couch and switching the tele on.

"Rog? Are you ready?" Brian spoke, walking towards the blond, stopping right next to the couch where the drummer laid.

"Yeah. Are we leaving now?" Roger asked, glancing up at the guitarist then back at the show that was playing.

"Might as well. It's always best to be early." Brian replied, plopping down to sit on the couch.

Roger let out a soft sigh, not getting up from the comfortable couch. The blond lifted his legs and stretched them out, before placing them comfortably on Brians thighs. He ran a hand through his gold locks, looking back at the tele.

"Or not..." Brian murmured.

"Just tired, that's all," Roger said. "Can't we nap here on the couch before we go? We can cuddle," He suggested, making the taller man blush and try his best to hide a small smile from spreading. Roger didn't notice this, as always.

"You can sleep in the car, Rog," Brian patted the shorter mans legs, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Roger groaned and squirmed. He lifted his legs from Brians lap. Brian frowned at the sudden absence of Rogers thin warm legs. Roger heaved himself up from the couch and trudged to the front door, slouching as he lazily put on his sneakers.

"Look, if you don't wanna go, just let me know, Rog. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to," Brian spoke in a soft voice, still seated on the couch but with his body faced towards the blond at the door.

Roger shook his head and straightened up, "No, sorry, I do want to go. I just got tired and lazy...but I'm ready now. Let's get going, shall we?" He smiled at the curly haired man, his ocean blue eyes gleaming. His hand was already loosely holding onto the handle.

Brian picked himself up from the comfy couch and sauntered towards Roger with a genuine grin. He felt lighthearted now that Roger was coming along with him. He always adored Roger. Even though he wouldn't one hundred percent listen to Brians rambles about astronomy, he still sat there and smiled, nodding along and getting some information from it. Other than Freddie or John who would just stop him from talking or just change the subject. They weren't necessarily rude about it, just bored and tried letting him off easy. John awkwardly nodded when he spoke about such interests, and would slowly be walking away or pretend he was busy. Freddie would laugh and smile and change the subject, saying Brian told him those things millions of times. But Roger, oh, Roger was different. He would try to make a conversation out of it even though he didn't hear most of it. And that's what Brian loved. They were so close.

"Got everything you need?" Roger asked.

"Yep. My books and my telescope are in the trunk of the car. I also brought blankets in case it gets chilly somehow, pillows, water, wine, fresh cut fruit with a bit of sugar, cheese and crackers-" Brian listed, going on and on. He stopped when Roger giggled, interrupting him.

"Bri, that's all so great. It's like you're preparing for our first date or something," Roger laughed cluelessly. Clueless of how much Brian did actually care.

Brian smiled shyly, a blush creeping on his cheeks. He looked down at the ground and scratched the back of his neck. He probably looked ridiculous.

Roger placed both hands on Brians shoulders. Brian lifted his head slightly so his eyes could meet with Rogers beautiful cerulean ones. "It's cute, Bri. Don't worry. I love it. This is going to be an amazing night," Roger had that cute little half smile on his face, showing his perfectly straight white teeth only a bit. The smile that drove Brian crazy.

"Right," Brian nodded. "Let's hit the road."

And with that, they headed out towards the car.

It was the middle of the drive. Roger was drifting into sleep, Brian had his focused eyes on the road. Sometimes he would glance over at Roger in the passenger seat who looked so peaceful. It was just then when Brian really got a good look of Rogers outfit. The drummer wore a black t-shirt with a thick orange stripe across from it, a thin black leather jacket, tight black jeans with wide legs, and worn out white sneakers with lazily tied shoelaces.

Brian glanced down at his outfit. He wore a white button up shirt with sleeves that were short at the elbows. The thin shirt had a few buttons undone at the top, revealing his smooth chest. He wore simple black jeans with wide legs that nearly covered his feet. Brian topped it off with a thin black jacket and his white wooden clogs.

Brian reached out a hand to the radio and twisted the knob a bit to make the volume a bit louder. The soft music of Baby It's You by The Beatles played in the background. Rogers head lifted back up, his eyes trailing to Brians peaceful and focused face and to the radio that played the soft music.

"I love this song," Roger murmured in a raspy voice. His mind still drowsy. His lips curled into a small smile.

"Yeah? It is a nice song," Brian replied, placing a warm hand on Rogers thigh without thinking.

Roger felt his cheeks heat up. A strong tingling sensation that tickled him burned in his leg where Brians hand rested. Why did he have this effect on him? Roger felt butterflies swarm in his stomach and around his heart when he placed a hand onto Brians. The drummer felt like there was a sudden electric shock, like he had to pull away but he couldn't. The feeling was too addictive and different. He liked this feeling. Brian turned his head to gaze at Roger for a short moment. A few seconds felt like forever when their eyes met... hazel to ocean blues. Eyes both shimmering with admiration. Love.

Brian patted the drummers leg, swerving the car to a halt on the side of the road. He drove a bit out on the open field that had tall dark pine trees surrounding the area and continuing on down the dark road. When the boys looked up, there was a clear sky of navy blue with a hint of purple, many glimmering stars speckled the sky and Illuminated the Earth below them. The full moon created a dull glow in the sky, reflecting into Rogers electric blue eyes.

Roger opened up the door and got out, he gazed up at the sky with a soft stunned look on his face. His mouth gaped open yet the corners of his mouth still curved upwards as if he was smiling. His eyes were the size of the moon that took up the view. Brian admired not only the view of the great outdoors, but of how beautiful Rogers pale skin looked in the moonlight and how his eyes shimmered along with the stars. His blond hair looked so soft blowing back from his face in the gentle breeze. Brian got out of the car, closing the door softly behind him. He made his way to the trunk and pulled out a thick creme colored blanket, positioning it neatly on the pinchy blades of grass. Brain then took out a telescope that was folded in half. He stretched it out and placed it to stand on the blanket next to where he then placed a basket of food and a cooler of drinks. Roger turned, examining with a amazed face at what Brian had set up. Brian sat on the blanket with his legs crossed and a goofy grin on, he watched as Roger sat down across from him and smiled in delight.

"Bri," Roger whispered, picking up a wine bottle from the cooler, "this is amazing!"

"I knew you'd like it," Brian replied, gazing at the blond lovingly. He leaned back on his arms.

Roger grasped the telescope and peeked into it, aiming it at the sky. Brian chuckled and shook his head lightly, it wasn't focused yet.

"Let me give you a hand," Brian said before turning the knob by the eyepiece a bit, he stopped when Roger gasped. "You see it?"

"It's beautiful, Bri!" Roger marveled. He squeaked with delight and clapped his hands together briskly as he pulled away. A toothy grin was stretching Rogers lips. Brian smiled a bit too, he loved that smile.

"Here, let me point out some constellations for you," Brian said before taking the telescope and leaning to look into it.

The guitarist moved the telescope around a bit before halting at a specific constellation he adored. Aquila. He pulled away from the telescope with a delighted smile and gestured for Roger to take a look. Roger did, holding it to keep it in place.

"Annnd what am I looking at?" Roger giggled.

"You see that star in the middle of the telescope? The really bright big one?" Brian pointed and leaned in a bit to Roger. "That right there, is Altair. It's about 17 light years away from Earth."

Roger hummed and squinted his eyes. He gasped again, "oh! I see it! I think..."

"Really? Somewhere around that star you might find two other moderately bright ones. Those are Daneb and Vega, the three make up a pattern called the Summer Triangle. The constellation is called Aquila," Brian explained, pointing up at the stars in the sky, gazing at how beautiful he thought they were and how interesting they seemed to him.

Roger spotted the other stars in the pattern, "Aquila..." he muttered. "What does that even mean?"

"It translates to 'The Eagle' in Latin. Mostly everything in the sciences and literature and many other things comes from Latin words or roots." Brian replied, taking out the tall vintage wine bottle and two wine glasses from the basket.

"Is that so?" Roger pulled back from the telescope and craned his neck to observe the sky. A very focused look on his face, his brows were furrowed and his soft lips were parted slightly. He spotted the constellation again and felt butterflies swarm in his stomach. Brian was the first to teach him about constellations.

Brian was pouring a generous amount of wine into the two glasses, careful not to spill anything. Roger sat back on the blanket and smirked as he saw the wine.

"Aren't you driving?" Roger questioned, looking up from the wine to Brian.

"Ah don't worry about me, I won't drink too much. Plus, we could rest a bit before we leave." Brian waved a hand at the blond before handing him a glass, which Roger took gladly.

Roger and Brian raised their glasses and tapped the rims together, earning a "clink!" Sound from the action. The two brought the cups to their lips and sipped the sweet red wine, all while making eye contact. They sat back down, looking back up at the sky. The two sat there for a bit, listening to the distant sound of crickets and the sway of the trees in the summer breeze. Brian took a gander at Roger, who sat there with his legs stretched out and one crossed over the other, he was leaning back on one arm with the half full wine glass being held up in his other hand. His head was tilted slightly towards his shoulder and his eyes were squinted just a bit. The corners of his pink lips were upturned somewhat into a small smile. Brian loved how Roger was appreciating the sight in front of him, taking in the information that Brian taught him. As Roger sat admiring the view of the bright stars, Brian sat there grinning like a fool staring at the one he loved the most. The one he fell for from the start. His best friend he had spent a majority of his life with and will continue to do so. The one he would refer to as his soulmate.
Brian was abruptly snapped out of his thoughts when Roger noticed his staring and turned to meet his eyes.
"What're you looking at?" Roger laughed. He set his wine glass down on the thick blanket after taking another sip.

"You're stunning, you know," the words managed to slip past Brians lips. He wasn't even fully aware he said that until Roger looked down and broke eye contact to try an attempt to hide the red blush creeping onto his cheeks.
"Oh god, I'm sorry... I didn't even mean to say-"

"Bri, it's alright," Roger interrupted. "Thank you. That was sweet."

Roger looked back up into Brians hazel eyes. It was Brians turn to blush. Hopefully Roger wouldn't notice his red face and the minor flirting. Brian raised his glass took a big gulp from it.

Roger cleared his throat awkwardly, Brian leaned to grab at the basket full of food. "Hungry?" He asked the blond.

"Of course. Always am." Roger replied with a giggle.

The guitarist set down plates of cheese and crackers, a plate of fluffy lemon meringue pie, and containers of fresh cut fruits. He peeled off the plastic wrap from the pie and cheese and crackers and crumbled it up and threw it into the basket. He reached into the basket to take out metal forks which he placed next to the plate of pie and fruit containers.

"Mmm, you really prepared for this, huh?" Roger pointed out, admiring the food and licking his lips. "Did you make the pie yourself?"

"Ah, of course not. Bought it." Brian laughed, gazing at the lemon pie. "Cheese and crackers and the fruit I prepared myself, though."

"Course you did," Roger said before grabbing a cracker with a slice of cheese on it and slipping it into his mouth.

The two chatted about the stars over munching on cheese and crackers and sips of wine. Brian was the first to grab a small container of fruit and open it up. He used the metal spoon to pick at the juicy fruits sprinkled in crunchy sugar. Roger did the same as well, devouring the fresh fruits that contained a mix of strawberries, watermelon, pineapple, mango, and orange. The two moved onto the pie shortly after finishing the fruit. They both positioned themselves to lay on their sides and face each other, eating up the sweet lemon pie under the stars.

"You remember the Summer Triangle I told you about?" Brian asked, Roger nodded. "And the stars Altair and Vega?" Brian asked, Roger glanced up at the sky and scanned it before looking to Brian again and nodding. "Those stars together make up the eyes of the constellation called Draco, meaning Dragon in Latin." Brian explained, pointing up at the shimmering stars.

Roger took another sweet bite of his pie and craned his neck to find the constellation. He saw the two twinkling stars and smiled, "I see it, Bri."

"Good," Brian nodded. "It's one of my favorites. Funny how the stars can make up multiple constellations."

Roger gazed at the glowing full moon, taking another bite of his pie. The butterflies swarmed in his stomach again. His head turned to Brian who was eating up his half-gone fluffy pie, a small smile was pulling at the corners of his lips as his ocean blue eyes met with those hazel ones again. Roger took a few more quick bites of his pie before hastily plopping the plate onto the blanket beside him. He scooted over close to Brian so their bodies were pressed up against each other. Roger pushed Brian to lay down on his back with his small hand to the taller mans chest. Brain, confused, placed his plate down and laid down flat anyways. His eyes immediately seeing the whole navy blue sprinkled sky. Roger laid down on his side again and placed his head comfortably on Brians chest beneath his chin, his hand laid on the guitarists stomach. Brian moved one hand to rest underneath his head of tight brown curls, his other hand slithered around the smaller mans waist to rest on his hip. They laid there in silence, listening to the soft breeze once more and tiredly observing the dark yet gleaming sky. Brian could only hear the faint sounds of Rogers soft breathing and his own rapid heart beat. He hoped Roger didn't hear him basically having a heart attack, but of course the blond heard. It didn't matter to him though, as his heart was beating just the same.

A long moment of silence, Brian spoke, "Roger," he muttered. Roger hummed in response. "What ... are we?" He hope he wasn't over analyzing and going too far.

"I hope more than best friends, Bri, to be totally honest with you," Roger traced small circles onto Brians stomach with the tip of his finger.

Roger lifted his head so his chin was placed on Brians chest. Brian glanced from the sky down to meet Rogers glossy eyes.
"Rog," Brian was about to speak, but he was hushed by Roger who was leaning in, the gap between them getting shorter. It felt like the closer they got, the more air was being sucked out of them. Rogers heavy eyelids closed shut, his lips tingling. Their bodies burned with a strong desire, their glossy eyes filled with lust. Their lips centimeters apart, Brians unbelieving eyes closed shut. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. Their soft lips finally met, feelings of fireworks sparked between them. Brian was the first to move his lips against the drummers pink ones, earning a small moan as he tugged on Rogers bottom lip with his teeth. That sound caused a familiar rush of blood to shoot down into Brians crotch. He tried his best to ignore it and focus on his and Rogers wet lips slipping together, making soft sounds as they did so. Roger swung a leg over Brian and pulled himself up so he was straddling the guitarist, his lower back arched and his crotch pressing onto Brians. Brian moved his hands down to grasp at Rogers hips, earning a muffled sound of surprise from the smaller man. Their lips moved in sync, creating friction and heat between their moist lips and needy bodies. Roger swiped his tongue on Brians lower lip, causing Brian to part his lips so he could slip his tongue inside. Their tongues moved against each other, fighting for dominance, and their kisses became sloppier. The two pulled away, catching their breath and staring lustfully into each other's eyes.

Roger licked his bottom lip while staring at the curly haired man. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," a small chuckle escaped past his lips.

Brian rolled them over so he was on top, studying Rogers blue eyes. "I bet I've waited longer."

The blond wrapped his arms around Brians neck and bit his bottom lip while raising his brows suggestively, "Why don't you show me?"

"Oh, I will," Brian said before swooping down for another heated kiss.

AHHH IK THIS IS SHORT AND CRAPPY BUT THANK U SM FOR READING! IT TOOK ME SOOO LONG TO FINISH..SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SECOND PART WITH SMUT!!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2.2K 19
This story takes place in the early 70s.
19.1K 1K 14
After Freddie makes a phone call to the local London radio station about Brian's love life, will he finally get over his cheating lover? Will Roger l...
25.2K 212 11
Roger Taylor Imagines. Adult-content. Enjoy!
72.5K 3.3K 129
This is a sequel to - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. The first story is from 1969 through the end of 1974. This new story picks up in early 197...