Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 22-

44.4K 965 63
By repswiftly

-Isabelle Quinn-

“Hello,” He smiles at Mr. Riley, who stands up in shock, doing some funny bow and salute. I snigger under my breath.

“Mr. B-Blake? And honour to meet a fine business man” he stutters and Nathan laughs, his cute laugh he does when he's slightly amused.  Mr. Riley grins, his crooked teeth on display. I can't hold back my laugh and choke on low sniggers.

“Please, a fine business man? That was my dad.” He grins and clears his throat, fixing his tie.

“I would like to buy their house,” he state, Mr. Riley’s eye widening and my parents looking at him too in shock. I furrow my eyebrows and stare at Graham but he just winks at me like he's got it all in control.

“That’s our house, you can’t do that! Who are you?” My mom stands up, yelling. I approach her, calming her down. What was Nathan doing here? Was he trying to get me in trouble?

“Sorry, I'm just trying to help,” he smiles kindly at my mom. “How much?” he asks a dumbfounded Mr. Riley.

Mr. Riley was glued to the spot, when finally he fumbled with some papers on his desk. He chuckled to himself, smiling widely at Nathan.

“Well, they’ve paid for two years, now they still have to pay $272,900 for the rest of it, or if they still want to pay monthly, it's $4000 for the outstanding payment,” Riley reads off a piece of paper.

Nathan grins mischieviously. "I'll pay it all," He digs his hands inside his pockets, revealing a long cheque book. I wanted to run and stop him, however my dad did.

“What are you doing?” He growled. Nathan just smiled, writing down the amount and ripping it off for Mr. Riley.

Mr. Riley stares curiously at the cheque but instantly hands the paper work to Nathan who hands it to my dad.

“The house is yours, sir. I’m sorry to barge in like this.” He smile apologetically at my parents.

“I know who you are.” My dad points at him “You’re Franklin Blake’s son. Owner of the Blake Co-operation.”

“That’s right, sir. Shall we?” he gestures to the door. I quickly leave, pushing Graham ahead of me.

***

-Nathan Blake-

“What are you doing here?” Belle whispers, her parents closely behind. But before I could answer, her mom calls my name.

“Er, Mr. Blake?” she says, a slight smile on her lips.

“Nathan,” I correct and she chuckles staring at the floor.

“Nathan,” she says, “we are really grateful for what you did, but that what a huge amount of money and we can’t p-“

“No need to pay me back,” I cut across, “just saving your house. Now it’s all yours.”

“Mom,”Belle interrupts. “Here,“ she says, unzipping her bag, revealing the loan money. Her mom’s mouth falls open. Her dad’s eyes widen with shock.

“Belle, where did you get that?” She questions Belle.

“I asked Nathan for a loan. There’s $10,000 in here and it can pay off the bills and debts altogether.” Belle confesses, gulping slowly.

I face her parents to see their reaction, but they seemed to have come to grips with it all.

“Why are you doing this? Why are you buying our house for us and giving us loans. We can’t pay you back, son.” Mr. Quinn sighs.

Who should I say I was? I opened my mouth to answer but Belle quickly cuts in.

“He’s my friend,” interjects Belle, eyeing my subtly. “We used to go to school together, we used to talk and everything.” She laughs nervously, looking at me to play along.

“Oh yeah” I nod, “I used to go to school with her before I started being home-schooled and my dad started expanding the business. Me and Belle know each other very well.” I smile.

“Oh” Mrs. Quinn smiles. “Thank you so much, I’m so sorry we can’t pay you back because of your generosity and I’m sorry to hear about your dad.”

I hold my hand up. “I’m just glad I could help and no need to pay me back.”

Belle hands her bag to her parents, tugging at my arm and also dragging Graham out.

Soon as her parents had fallen behind, she turned to me.

“H-how? What? W-why?” she stutters and I laugh at her. She was so cute.

“I came with my car, because you were here and because Graham called.” I explain.

She shoots a questioning look to Graham who nods.

“And because I wanted to see you,” I admit, her questioning look turning into a smile. Her lips were pink and looked so beautiful as they curled into a lovely smile.

She smirks, “I move back to my parent’s house and you can’t stop thinking about me, huh?”

I scoff, scratching my chine and rolling my eyes at her. “As if, it was mostly because Graham called and said the $10,000 wasn’t enough, but I unfortunately had to meet you.” I joke.

She slaps my arm playfully, that angelic smile on her face. “Yeah right, but thank you, for buying the house, yo-“

“How many times do I have to say that it was nothing?” I chuckle.

“You can keep saying it but I’ll never stop saying thank you.” She grins, followed by that lovely laugh of hers.

I smirk slightly. God! She made me feel so innocent. Did I waste my damn life being with useless girls? I only wish I met Belle sooner. I reach out and grab onto her wrist, slowly holding her hand when our fingers locked. I hear Graham pretending to be sick, I laugh at him and turn to Belle. It was a warm, pleasant feeling that only lasted for a second.

Mr. and Mrs. Quinn appeared. They spot us and approach, smiling widely. I quickly took my hand back, Belle copying my action, acting like we hadn’t just been holding hands. I shook Belle’s dad’s hand, saying my farewells. I lean in close to Belle, her wild hair, tickling the side of my face. “Oreo misses you,” I tell her and she smiles, telling me to make sure I look after him. I assure her that I will and walk down the street to see Thomas waiting for me. He nods whilst opening the car door and I look one last time at Belle as she waves to me. I climbed into the car and the engine roared to life, easing out into the road as we speeded off.

-Isabelle Quinn-

“You never said you had such an amazing friend, and that he’s the famous Franklin Blake’s son” My mom exclaims.

I smile at her and shrug my shoulder. “I didn’t think I needed to tell you about him, it was so long ago.”

“Didn’t think you needed to tell me?” she repeats, raising an eyebrow. “I think it would have been nice to inform us since he kindly paid for our house and money for the bills.”

I fiddle with the metal lock on my bracelet. My mom hadn’t realised I’d been wearing it, and I don’t think she even knows that is costs more than the house. Maybe I could have sold this bracelet for money for the problems, but I couldn’t. Nathan bought me this, and I really liked it. Since I couldn’t keep my ring on my finger, I at least wanted to keep something that Nathan gave, with me.

“He was…a close friend but he left and-“ I didn’t know how to finish and I didn't really know where this sentence was going.

“We owe him so much. He bought our house for us and you should have seen Riley’s face, it was priceless. He didn’t think we’d ever have the house, but that showed him.” My mom grins, fist pumping awkwardly. I laugh at this but she eyes me suspiciously. I gulp nervously at her.

“What mom?”

“Nathan’s kinda cute, you should go out with him.” My mom suggests and I laugh pathetically.

“Yeah, he’s cute, we should totally date. NOT!” I look seriously at her.

“I was just saying, he seems interested in you. I’ve seen the way he looks at you.” She eyes me yet again.

“And how does he look at me?” I ask, patience growing thin and my arms crossed over my chest.

“Exactly the way you look at him,” she beams. I sigh nervously, followed by a chuckle.

“What? That’s ridiculous.”

“I thought if you dated him, it could be a way to say thank you. He seems like a lovely boy.  Hey-“ she throws up her hands, “I’m only suggesting you date him.”

She smiles at me then walks away and I grumble, shifting on one foot from to the other whilst walking to the car. “Date? We’re married for God’s sake!” I mutter.

I jump into the back seat with Graham when my dad stares at me.

“Do you like Nathan?” He asks and I look at him, disbelievingly.

“Dad! What? No” I answer back defensively, my voice going high and sounding very unconvincing.

He chuckled and starts the car engine. “Okay, and the garage called, your car’s completely dead, sorry.”

I groan, “Oh man,” I fold my arms, pouting while the car drove off. I seriously needed to call Caroline and Nathan to thank him again. I could have been busted today if I didn’t lie again. Oh god! Lie after lie, this will turn into some serious trouble. But I couldn’t help but smile at what Nathan did. My family were thrilled and so was I.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boom, secrets safe....for now ;)

How long do you think she'll keep this up? Her parents know who Nathan is now!!!

Drama coming and new characters that will try and pull Nathan and Belle apart! <--Serious spoiler!

Keep reading :) and please keep voting too! Drop and comment lovely people! thanks x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 202 30
When Taylor starts as the first aider for her town's hockey team, never did she imagine, she might end up finding love too. ~~~~ Taylor West has drea...
398K 9.3K 16
Kole Asher the good looking soon to be prince of Botnia has to choose his wife soon. On a whim he runs into a girl on the street, he thinks she's bea...
13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
203 27 12
COMPLETEšŸ¤ That certain boy who makes you want to go to college, and be there all the time, just to spend time with him as much as possible. That boy...