Kuoh Academy's Omni God Saiya...

By NewGenerationHero

This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe. More

Character Info
Weapon & Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Chapter 1 : Saiyan Goes To School
Your Harem
Chapter 2 : Abyss vs Angel Mayuri (Date A Live)
Chapter 3 : Saiyan vs Devil & Fallen Angel
New Saiyan Form
Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear
New Character Info
Sacred Gear and Other Stuff
Chapter 5: Rating Game Part 1
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 2
Harem Update
Super Saiyan Kaioken Form Unlock
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 3
New Weapon and New Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Dating Chapter: A Date with Kurumi
New Chapter 7 : Rating Game Part 4
New Chapter 7.5 : Rating Game Part 5
New Chapter 8: Rating Game Part 6
New Sacred Gear Vote
Tian Ling/Hui Yu & Qian Ye & Lili's Info
New Saiyan Form #2
New Harem Added
New Harem Added Part 2 (Honkai Impact 3 Girls)
New Chapter 10 : 3 vs 1 and Goodbye
New Chapter 10 : New Phoenix was born and Warrior's Prove (Rewrite)
New Book Vote
Universe Vote (Season 2)

New Chapter 9 : Meeting Tian Ling & New Saiyan's Power Awakening and New Sword

2.7K 34 9
By NewGenerationHero

(Theme song music playing)

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your spell

Your smiles all I need to see to know we'll

leave this this endless darkness

saying come along with me

Hold my hand!

Back when you first come into my life.

I recalled a place that I knew has a child.

A special place,one that I held close to my heart!

Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road

Where light and shadow entwain to take hold

Of the thoughts of the one left far behind!

Know that sometimes

I want to turn around,and see the things that I've passed on the journey

I know with love on my side!

With courage and pride I'll fight

I will carry on!

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your charm

You'll keep me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to every one take in your hand eternity!

Even when seems that I don't need you

Just know that I'm in love

Can't wait to,leave this endless darkness

won't you come along with me?

Hold my hand!

(Theme song music playing end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DJ Abyss Pov]

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a strange place.I looked up and saw that the sky is now at night,I stood in the middle of a quiet road where no one passed.

Me: What happened?

???: It seems that you are already awake.

I turned to that voice,in front of me is was a girl with a similar haircut to revi,her hair was red tied with a golden hairband and her eyes where amber-colored.She had a golden trimmed brown jacket with black fingerless gloves,a necklace with a chain,a pair of very short blue shorts and large golden trimmed white stockings and black boots,she raises an eyebrow and smile looked to me.

Me: Who are you?

???: My name is Tian Ling,I am the Phoenix Princess Ling,I'm also called the Phoenix Goddess.

Me: So you're my new sacred gear?

Ling: That I am.

Me: But why are you in my dream?

Ling: *Sigh with disappointment* Don't you remember? At that time,you lost consciousness by activating Ultimate Armor and Kaioken X20 in battle.I pulled you into the world when you haven't woken up.

Me: *Remain silent* ......

Ling: I can feel that your body has not yet activated the Saiyan Form and strength.But don't worry,I will help you activate these new Saiyan form and strength.

Me: So what do I have to do to activate the new Saiyan form and power?

Ling: It's very simple,release all your anger and try to remember what you hate or someone.

Me: Okay.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember his nobles from Riser Phoenix.My hair began to become the same as Super Saiyan and my muscles began to get bigger.

The stones around me began to float from the ground and the ground began to shake,causing strong winds and the floor under the feet began to crack.

Me: *Shout* RRRIIISSSEEERRR!!!!!! *Activating new Saiyan form*

As my energy began to shake the world,then my hair started to soar and became like Super Saiyan.

Me(Wrathful): Is this the new power? *Looking at my hands*

Ling: *Giggling laugh* Very good~,it seems that you have activated new power,now then try to use this new Saiyan form to become Super Saiyan.

I became a Super Saiyan.

Me(SSJ): Wow! Is this the power of Broly?

Ling: *Smile at you* Good~,now you can try to wake up Saiyan's most powerful form,Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct.

I became a new Saiyan form Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct):  Amazing!

Ling: This is your new strength.This new powers adds 200 times the power and can also absorb any attack.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct): Anything else?

Ling: Yeah.

Ling smiled and stretched out her right hand,the golden light on her hand touched my hand,a new sword appeared in my hand.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct): Cool.

Ling: This is your new sword,sword's name is Phoenix Sword.This sword inherits my power and magic and the ability is still the same.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct): What are the disadvantages of this sword?

Ling: Duration and its continued activation depend on the user's physical and strength condition,otherwise it will cause serious fatal damage to them,so when physical strength and strength reach the limit,the sacred equipment will force armor and barrier.Resilience can make the speed with 160-fold,holders are still vulnerable to powerful enemy attacks.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct): Just like Kaioken can improve my strength and speed?

Ling: Correct.

All of a sudden,my sight is starting is starting to blur and Ling seems to be fading.

Ling: It seems you are waking up,we will soon be able to meet in the real world.

Me(Ascended SSB Ultra Instinct): W-Wait!

But it was too late.Ling faded away and I felt numb,as my body fell to the ground.Next thing,I woke up panting.

[Time Skip to the day after the Rating Game]

She used teleportation magic and teleported to a mountain peak.She looked in-front of her to see me.I were levitating with my legs folded and my arms crossed.I were facing the town of Kuoh while my eyes were closed while in a meditated state.I were thinking of the time I had spent with them all.Their smiles were all I could think about.

Grayfia: Abyss.

Me: Grayfia.

I came out of my meditation and lowered yourself to the ground.I slowly turned around to face her.

She stepped forward.

Grayfia: I'm sure you already are aware of the outcome of the Rating Game.

Me: It was quite clear.

Grayfia: I see you are saddened by this.

I stared to the ground.

Me: Of course I am.But how can I do anything about it.

Grayfia: Wasn't it you who trained the members of Rias's Peerage?

Me: Yes

I turned back to look at Kuoh.

Grayfia: I commend you for that.It was evident during the game that the girl,Issami,had greatly improved since the last time I saw him.

Me: Why are you even here,Grayfia?

I waited for her answer.

Grayfia: I came to tell you that Rias made that decision to abide by the decision made by the Gremory household.Sadly,the outcome of the battle was the way it was always meant to be.

Grayfia: A decision she had no control over.A decision she despised. Why should Rias even marry a person she doesn't even love.From what I know,that goes against what a marriage is supposed to be.

The thought of everyone as an example.They were smiling together in my head.I then thought of Riser holding Rias just angered me.

Me: This is not whats meant to happen.I will not let her marry Riser.

I turned to Grayfia with an angry look.

Me: You've wasted enough time standing here talking and I know for a fact you didn't come here to tell me what I already know.

Grayfia stepped closer to you with a smile.

Me: Correct.

Grayfia reached into her pocket and pulled out a...Chaos Emeralds.

I took it from her hand and stared at it.

Grayfia:  Its Xuanyuan told me to hand you Chaos Emeralds to you.It will transport you to the engagement party,if you choose to use Chaos Emeralds.

Grayfia: And Sirzechs also gave me an important message for you.

She got my attention.

Grayfia: If you want my Sister back Abyss,then come and fight for her.

Grayfia turned away from me.

Grayfia: I'm sure you've already made your decision.

She then used the teleportation circle and vanished from the mountain peak.

I looked back at the Chaos Emeralds back to Kuoh.

Me: Don't worry,Rias,I'm coming.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 43 21
One day a Foregin student arrived a Kuoh Academy. Little do they know he is not from there world. ( All of the characters are 18 or above)
42K 478 23
May have been a while, but this one's gonna be fresh. Ryu Lucille. Much different from you're average 17 year old High Schooler. Usually keeps to him...
25.9K 317 14
This is the story of (F/N) (L/N). He begins his life as an ordinary human, but things quickly change when he gets kidnapped by some devils. His life...
18.6K 340 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...