The Beautiful Loser (Gene x O...

By SvgarrRvshh

Book 1: Complete Feb 3rd 2019 Book 2: The Beautiful Inbetweener ✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~ Lilith was an averag... More

Chapter 1 ~ A new gang at PDH
Chapter 2 ~ Like a date?
Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house
Chapter 4 ~ Cold food = D E A T H
Chapter 5 ~ No more gang
Chapter 6 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 7 ~ I love him Aaron
Chapter 8 ~ Dinner with the Ro'meave's
Chapter 9 ~ Truth ot Dare sucks
Chapter 11 ~ Job interview
Chapter 12 ~ The truth...
Chapter 13 ~ I challenge you to the werewolf games
Chapter 14 ~ I can move out!
Chapter 15 ~ The fights
Chapter 16 ~ In a coma...
Chapter 17 ~ Make sure Daniel doesn't challenge Ein again
Chapter 18 ~ She's a smort cookie
Chapter 19 ~ I'm insane!
Chapter 20 ~ Liam's a d**k
Chapter 21 ~ His.......... mate
Chapter 22 ~ I miss my old life (13+)
Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...
Good bye fans
It's out!

Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again

3 0 0
By SvgarrRvshh

$~ Gene's P.O.V ~$

I came up behind Lillith and scared her by tickling her sides.

"Eek!" Lillith screamed.

"Hey there Lil." I said.

A bright red blush covered her face.

"We'll leave you two alone." Aph said and winked.

"This is all you're fault Aph!" Lillith yelled.

"So, how was last night?" I asked.

"After I hung up the phone I went to sleep. The only reason that that call happened was because of the or dare, also I was fully dressed in PJ's, nothing more nothing less." Lillith answered.

Zenix came up behind her and knocked her out. I let out a sigh and picked her up, carrying her to the car. Sasha, Zenix and I went to Sasha's place and took Lillith to the basement.

"Ngh..... What the hell happened?" I heard Lillith groan.

"You're finally awake. I was starting to think that Zenix killed you." I said.

"Am I in Sasha's basement?" Lillith's asked.

"W-what?!! No!" I replied.

"Yes I am. I'm not in you're basement since you don't want Dante or your mum finding me there, I'm not in Zenix's basement cause he's a guy so you can't trust him, so I have to be in Sasha's basement because she lives alone and she's straight." Lillith answered.

"So the secret location isn't so secret anymore. Your never getting out though." I replied.

"What?!! I have to go see someone about a job offer so that I can get my own place sooner rather than later!" She yelled.

$~ Lillith's P.O.V ~$

"You're not going anywhere! That was the hole point of kidnapping you!" Gene yelled.

I quietly gasped.

"You could have just asked me to stay, I would've said yes if you had just asked..." I mumbled a little loudly.

"....what?..." Gene asked.

"I told you that you should have asked her first!" Sasha exclaimed .

"Gene, did you not here what I said when you were trying to drag me out of the Ro'meave house? All you have to do is ask me to do something and I'll do it. Ask me to jump off a cliff I won't do it obviously. Ask me to ask a girl for her number for you, I'll do it. Ask me to get information on someone, I'll do it." I said.

I sighed.

"I know you hate it when I say it so I won't say it ever again after this. I love you Gene, if you ask me to stay at you're place then I'll stay...... If you ask me to be you're pretend girlfriend for around school and at you're place then I'll do it....." I replied.

".....*sigh* Lillith will you stay at my place and be my pretend girlfriend to make my mum happy?" Gene asked.

"Get me out of this basement and let me go to my job interview then you've got a yes." I replied.

The blind fold was taken off.

"Oh my Irene Sasha. A shipping shrine?!! Are you kidding me?!!" I yelled, slightly fangirling.

"Uh yeah." Sasha replied.

"EEEEEEEEEE OH MY IRENE!!! WE MUST JOIN FORCES AND SHIP THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!" I evil-ly fangirled.

"YESSSSS!!!" Sasha evil-ly fangirled back.

Gene untied me from the chair and we went to his place.

"Ya know, my mum will be really excited. Dante 'ill be shocked." Gene laughed.

"Gene, how do you feel about me? It's just that I've told you how I feel multiple times in the past two days and you still haven't told me how you feel..." I said.

"Well Lillith, I like you, like alot, but unfortunately I've been in many failed relationships so I'm scared of love. I love you and when I hear you love me back it drives my heart crazy and my heart wants to kiss you and just be you're actual boyfriend, but then there's my brain. Whenever you say that you love me back my brain it, well it triggers my dear and so I start freaking out on the inside, and instead of showing it I slap you, I hate it. My heart hurts so bad when I slap you or hurt you or even upset you. It's.......... heart wrenching....." Gene replied.

"Ok......." I said.

We walked into Gene's house and I walked up to Gene's room and sat on his bed and sighed. Why do I always love the ones I can't have?..... I thought to my self. I felt the bed sink down beside me.

"Since you have no clothes you can wear one of my shirts..." Gene said with a bright red blush on his face.

"Ok..." I replied.

I got up and grabbed a shirt out of his drawer and headed to the bathroom sighing.

Once in the bathroom I undressed down to my undergarments when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Just a second!" I called.

"Lillith? What are you doing here?" I heard Dante ask.

I quickly threw the shirt on and walked out.

"None of you're stinkin' business." I said and walked back to Gene's room.

I plopped down onto Gene's bed in a huff.

"What's wrong with you?" Gene asked.

"You're brother, he was being weird..." I replied.

"Ah, what expected." Gene said.

"Gene! Dante! Dinners ready!" I heard Sarah yell.

Gene and I got up and we walked down holding hands.

"Oh! Hello Lillith, what are you doing back?" Sarah said.

"Well, Gene and I talked about everything and realised I was just over reacting! Which is something I do quite often." I replied.

"Ah, well luckily I made extra!" Sarah said.

"Thanks Sarah! Oh and my stuff should be coming by tomorrow, since tomorrow's Saturday." I replied.

We all sat down and started eating when I finally realised something.

"Dammit! I forgot that I have an interview tomorrow. Gene, babe, if I'm not home when my stuff gets here can you please move it in for me? My brother will be there to help, just don't talk to him, I think he's still plotting to murder you because I'm his baby sis." I said.

"Alright babe." Gene replied.

We finished eating and headed back upstairs. Gene and Dante headed to Dante's room to talk about stuff and I went to Gene's room. Gene's phone buzzed so I checked it, it was a text from the Ro'meave girl asking if their date was still on. I quickly got up and stormed into Dante's room.

"The hell is this about?!!" I yelled showing Gene the screen.

"Babe I can explain!" Gene said.

"Oh this text is enough of an explanation!!! We're done!" I yelled.

"Lil! I don't even know what she's talking about! I never asked her out!" Gene yelled following me out of Dante's room

I unlocked Gene's phone and went into Kitty's contact.

"Really? Because the conversation here says the exact opposite!" I yelled and threw Gene's phone at him.

I stormed off to the basement. I walked in and sat in the middle of it. I heard someone walking down the stairs and then a sigh.

"Lillith, Gene's telling the truth... I set him up in that situation so that you two would break up if you's got back together. I did it so that I could have you...." I heard Dante say

"What in Irene's name is wrong with you?!! I love Gene and you go ahead and do this to him?!! You're own brother?!! What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I screamed.

I ran upstairs to Gene and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry..... Dante told me the truth, he set it up for incase we got back together..." I said.

"Thank you.... Wait Dante did this?!! Oh he's going to pay!!!" Gene yelled.

"Wait! Let the guilt eat away at him ok? Ignore him and give him the cold shoulder for about a month or so and wait for him to beg for your forgiveness and then forgive him." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad