Mature (book 2)

By willyouexcuseme

This is a sequel to my other story: "My brother's best friend" So before you read this You should go read tha... More

Chapter 1 - Liam vs Shawn
Chapter 2 - happy birthday
Chapter 3 - Paris
Chapter 4 - on the way there
Chapter 5 - I dont think so
Chapter 6 - No promises
Chapter 7 - WHY
Chapter 8 - Over the phone
Chapter 9 - the One
Chapter 10 - interview
Chapter 11 - no?
Chapter 12 - omg
Chapter 13 - hallelujah
Chapter 15 - VERY
Chapter 16 - I'm complicated
Chapter 17 - FML
Chapter 18 - Gay
Chapter 19 - Shawn and I
Chapter 20 - "We are dating"
Chapter 21 - hoe
Chapter 22 - Lucas
Chapter 23 - Are u sure, Lucas?
Chapter 24 - BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Chapter 14 - relationship

2.7K 72 31
By willyouexcuseme

It's been a week, it's August 27, Shawn and I have been texting, Liam and I are still dating, I just don't have the heart to break up with him,I know I need to, the longer I wait, the more hurt he will get.

Shawn is in Toronto, he is staying at his parents, Lucas met him yesterday, they went to a pub. I wasn't invited, obviously... Lucas still
thinks Shawn and I aren't talking,

"Is everything ok?" Liam asks. "Yeah.. yeah, everything is good" I say. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asks, changing the subject. He knows something is going on, fuck I feel so bad. We are both still in bed, at his place. He kisses me on the forehead and he gets up out of the bed, "Nothing I'm not hungry" I say.

"You sure?" He asks. "I'm sure" I replay

"Wait" I say. "What?" He stops. "It's 3 pm." I say. "So?" — "we are still in bed, what the fuck? We slept until now?" Oh my god, I don't think I ever woke up this late, "Well, yeah. Is there a problem?" He asks. "Nope" I say.

"Ok, sure you don't want anything to eat?" He asks again, "I'm sure thank you"

He walks out of the room and I look at my phone again, Shawn texted me again.. ugh

I get out of bed and I know I have to break up with him, I told Shawn I will, and to be honest, I'm not as happy as I was, Liam is ok and all, but as I said, he is not Shawn Mendes.

I missing the hotness, and the sexy, and how tall Shawn is, and it's just...... I just miss Shawn. I knew from the beginning no one will ever top Shawn, I knew it. And I still went into a relationship with a differently guy.

I guess I did a mistake, I shouldn't have done this to Liam. Poor Liam, I'm just playing with his heart.

Shawn is calling me. What?m

"Hello?" I answer. "I don't why I called" he says. "I wasn't sure you'll answer." He adds.

"What do you want?" I ask. "You" He says. "Isn't it obvious?" — "Liam and I are going out tonight, I feel bad lying to him" I say. "Not to sound rude or anything, but break up with him already. I want you all to myself. I hate to think about you kissing him, and sleeping with him. It makes me sad, I want you to be all mine" he says

"Shawn, you know I'm all yours, and FYI, I haven't had sex with him since I decided I want you more, and that I'm going to break up with him, last week." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Yes" I answer. "Am I a horrible person?"

"Are you crazy? You are the most amazing person I know" He says. "Thank you, for saying that. It means the world to me to hear that that's what you think about me," I say.

"Didn't you already know that? You know how I feel." He says. "It just means a lot to me, that you think good stuff about me. Even tho I'm cheating on my boyfriend" I say.

"Well, first of all he is gay, I know it. And it's not that I have anything against gay people, but I hate him for lying to you." He says. "And you don't hate me for lying to him?" I ask. "No. I don't" He says.

It's 7:30 pm. Me and Liam are at a restaurant, it looks fancy.

Shawn texted me, "Me and Aaliyah are going to watch a movie later, if you want to join us.." oh my god, he didn't tell Aaliyah about all this, right? He didn't. I'm still with Liam. "I'll think about it" I text him. I put the phone down and I can't stop thinking about Shawn. About how much I want to ditch Liam and go over to him.

I know I sound like a bitch, but I can't help it... I want Shawn, I thought I want Liam more, but I was wrong.

"Well?" Liam asks. "I'm sorry what?" I ask. I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about Shawn....

"Would you like to move in with me?" He asks. What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
6.4K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...