All might regret

Da roxasgx1996

When izuku's psycho sister Nozomi comes back from training she get accepted to U.A were she meets her brother... Altro

pain
chaos at the train station
Summer class
when the past comes back
finding out the truth
Nana Yagi
A/N
nozomi vs Toshinori
project One for all
Sneaking out part 1
Sneaking out part 2
OVA
finding out
Hope
Awake in horror

Finding Nozomi

151 1 0
Da roxasgx1996

(Inko say there by here fiancee who just finish the story of he's only happiest before it was taken away by evil.)

Toshi: when i woke up I was in the hospital with a small concussion and that's were they told me that nana died they found her body bady burn and the only thing that survived with her body was the bracelet.(starting tearing up) I fail her,after that I became a complete wreak, not going to work, staying in bed,not eating,it got so bad that shouta  made stay at his place.

Inko:(hugs toshi crying) oh toshi you been though so much. You try to help everyone. but you been hurting for the longest.....i am sure that nana dosent want to see you like this she'll want you to live your life to the fullies and be happy.

(Toshi look at inko and place a hand on her cheek wiping the tears that have falling. He smile a little thanking her. After toshi put his thing up he went to sleep.)

(Dream)

(Toshi was walking in a park wondering how he got there then he heard a child's laugh behind him when he turned around his eyes widen, he stood frozen and he felt like his heart stop. )

Toshi: na...nana?

Nana: ( smile) hi daddy

(Toshi ran to nana and scoop her up hugging her.)

Toshi:Nana I miss you. I'm so sorry, I should have stay.(tearing up)

Nana: daddy I don't blame you I know that you had your hero work, don't blame yourself.( wiping the tears off his face)

(Toshi sat on a bench while nana was on his lap.)

Toshi: is this heaven?

Nana: me this is the dream world but for some reason we are here. But that's not the reason why you came here I called you here.

Toshi: you called me here? Why?

Nana: rin about to do something horrible to me.

Toshi: do you know what it is ?

Nana:  can't say im in a jar as we speak.

Toshi: a jar?

Nana: my memories have been in a jar for all these years . If i break it I can find you.

Toshi: wait what are you saying Nana?

Nana:( smiles) I'm alive daddy.

(End of dream)

(Two days later)

( inko was making breakfast while toshi,izuku and Nozomi were talking waiting for breakfest. Toshi was happy that he found out that his little girl is alive but the only problem was that he dosent know were she is.toshi told into that same night he woke up inko was so happy for toshi.When everybody was eating the news pop up on the tv every fell silent to hear what was going on.)

Tv news anchor: we have some breaking  news for you. we have been informed that 15 childern have been kidnapped  from a local elementary, police are asking the public for info about the kidnappers.

(Inko look at toshi and Nozomi and saw anger in there eyes. Nozomi finish her food fast and grab her stuff.)

Inko:were are you going nozomi?

Nozomi: going to train at the beach I'll be back before dinner bye.( closing the entrance door)

Izuku: she going to be training hard today then.

Toshi: what make you say that my boy?

Izuku: before breakfest I saw her packing all of her knifes in her bag and a costume that she made.

Inko: toshi you don't think.

Toshi: izuku and I will follow her and see were she is going.

Inko: please both of you be careful.

( Toshi and izuku went to the beach to find Nozomi but they didnt find her there now they were concerned. toshi decided that izuku and himself will go separate way to find what Nozomi was up to . Both hero's were out all day trying find her ,toshi call inko see if Nozomi was home,inko responded saying that she wasn't home. So toshi told izuku to go home while he gose looking for her.Toshi look everywhere then his phone went off .)

Toshi: hello.

Inko: Nozomi is at the bay front.

Toshi: how do you know .

Inko: she on the news they said that people are hearing guns being fired.

Toshi: I'll be there I'll call you when i get there.

Inko: please be careful love you.

(A/n a little head up toshi is still in his all might form)

(Toshi jump into the air making his way to the bay front. When he got there to the bay front he saw Nozomi there with cut, breathing heavily holding her  knifes ready to fight some more.toshi look up at the building and saw two men with there guns Aiming at Nozomi toshi was heading right at the guy when he saw Nozomi threw her knife at both guys. When she look up she saw toshi. Toshi though to himself saying i found her. Toshi landed right in font of her. When he saw her he notice her costume. It's was old torn hero costume when he had fought all for one. But Nozomi fix it up to fit her the top was the same color but she added a little bit of green on it and she replace the pant with a green mini skirt she fix the arm grauds and she wrap her leg leaving her barefooted.)( a/n i made nozomi on soul carrlibur 6 ill take a pic of her and post it on the next chapter.)

Toshi:is that mine ?

Nozomi: uh yes....im so sorry mr. Yagi i was trying  to find something that look heroic but i couldn't find anything so i went to mom's closet and i forgot it was yours and i found this and fix it up and when i was finish with it i loved it. I know it was not right for me to take it but i like the color.

(Toshi place a hand on her shoulder and gave her a all might smile and thumps up)

toshi: it looks way better on you. im glad that you have use for it as your hero costume i am honored.

Nozomi: thank you mr yagi.

Toshi: so what happen here i though you said you were going to the beach to train?

Nozomi: i was but then these guys came and staring attacking me lucky i got most of-(looking up and saw a sniper aiming at toshi) LOOK OUT ALL MIGHT!!

(nozomi push all might to the ground. All might watch in horro when he saw the bullet hit nozomi in the gut. Nozomi fell to the ground holding her wound breathing rapidly . Toshi saw the sniper running away, but toahi didnt care his main concerned was nozomi, toshi got up and try to help nozomi me when he got to her she push him away.)

Nozomi: g...get....away.....NOW!!

Toshi: whats wrong let me help you !!

Nozomi: just...give ...me ....my mirror....it....in....bag ( piont to where her bag is)

(Toshi ran to get her bag he dump every thing on the groundand didnt see no mirror.)

Toshi: Nozomi i dont see a mirror.

(Toshi then felt something cut his cheek, he touch his cheek and saw blood on his hand when he turned around he saw nozomi looking at him while ahe was licking the blood off of her knife that she cut toshi with.)

Toshi: nozomi??

Nozomi: ( laughing )

(Toshi grab nozomi's shoulder )

Toshi: what is wrong nozomi?!?

(Toshi look staright at nozomi eyes forgot about her quirk, nozomi eyes turquoise glow bright. Then all might stating feel weak then he saw smoke coming off him and before he knew it he turned back into his weakform. All might look at himself then he stating coughing blood.)

Nozomi: i turned you back to what you were before i heal you.

(Toshi was in a state of shock trying to think what on earth has happen to nozomi. Nozomi look at her knife and look back at toshi with a sick crazy smile.)

Nozomi: you look beautiful dead.
(nozomi stating running towards toshi with her knifes.)

Toshi: NOZOMI DONT DO THIS!!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

171K 3.1K 45
Summary : yagi izuku has been mentally abused by his family that is yagi inko (floater) and yagi toshinori (all might). His so call friend after the...
633K 14.6K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
832 29 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...