chaos at the train station

Izuku: it 12:20 her train was suppose here 20 minutes ago , I hope nothing bad happen.

( izuku and toshi waited patiently at the train station waiting for Nozomi to come. While waiting they heard commotion they turned to find people watching the big screen, so they decide walk over there to find out what's going on. Apparently the train that Nozomi was in was hijacked buy some two wanna be thug and rumors claim there is a bomb on board as well.Toshi and izuku were shock, izuku called his mom telling her what was going while toshi was calling shouta and hizashi tell to meet him at the station.

Train station announcer: lady and gentlemen we have been inform that the hijacked train will making a head on collision with this station please evacuate immediately.

( every one stating running towards the exits except toshi and izuku. Toshi turn into all might but for a split second turned back to his true from.)(a/n this is after he defeated A,F,O)

Toshi: Danm I forgot I can't transform. ( coughing up blood)

Izuku: I see the train!

( both of them saw the train coming fast. They got ready for the worst to come then suddenly the train slow down and it made a complete stop at the station. Toshi and izuku were confused. )

Shouta & hizashi : Toshinori!!!

Toshi: shouta,hizashi great timing . Get ready we don't know what these thugs are going to do.

(Then the train door open and out came a 15 year old girl humming to her self cover in blood holding a hand with a device in its hand ,smiling at her self laughing a little then she stop and look around.she call out saying that everything is all right. Then everyone stating running out of the train, running to the hero's telling them what was going on and that the girl saved there live and such. )

Izuku: Nozomi!!(shock)

Nozomi: big brother izuku ( saying it happy and running towards him still covered in blood.)

Izuku: ahhh Nozomi no no no no no hugging your cover in ahhhhh!!!

(It was too late Nozomi gave him a bloody hug )

Toshi: izuku my boy are you alright?

Izuku: yeah.....I'm fine .....i'm going to throw up( running to the bath room.)

(Nozomi still had the hand in her palm . she walk to shouta and have it to him while she was licking the blood off of her arm which made shouta and hizashi  sick a little .she told shouta, hizashi, toshi and izuku (after he finish throwing up) what happen) the police came found the bomb and arrest both men. After the hole incident shouta and hizashi left the trio to go home . After talking to the police Toshi, izuku and Nozomi walk home.)

Nozomi: hey izuku why is that skeleton following us home?

(Toshi was so shock that he started coughing up blood. Nozomi look at him and looks back at izuku.)

Nozomi: what it something I said?

Izuku: ah! all might are you all right?

Toshi: (stops coughing) I'm fine my boy just fine.

Nozomi: wait your all might?

Toshi: yes but my real name it Toshinori Yagi.

Nozomi:well I'm sorry I haven't introduce myself my name is Nozomi  midoriya. So what is your connection with my big brother.

Toshi: well I ...uh.... his trainer.

Nozomi: wow big brother has a trainer( mocking izuku) oh izuku mom told me that she has a fiancee man I want to who the lucky guy is to be marry our mom, the best mother in the whole wide world.

Izuku: uh....well Nozomi he's....ah ( feeling embarrassed covering his eyes)it's him all might.

(Nozomi look at toshi and stating laughing like a mad men and then pass out.)

Izuku: ah Nozomi wake up.

Toshi: I guess she didn't take that easy. Don't worry my boy I'll carry her.

(Toshi pick up Nozomi close to his chest and they stating walking home . When they got home inko open the door to find Nozomi cover in dry blood as well being carry by toshi. Both men explain what had happen to her, inko sign and told toshi to take Nozomi to the bath tub so she can wash the blood off of  Nozomi. While inko was cleaning the unconscious Nozomi ,toshi and izuku were change to there pjs . Inko got out of the bathroom and told the guys not to go in there and that she will wake up soon.

( 5:36pm)

(Inko is in the kitchen making dinner while toshi was sitting down in the kitchen too, talking to her about Nozomi. )

Toshi: inko are you sure that she is going to wake up soon, we got home around 2 and it almost 6.

Inko: it's fine this happen all the time when she hears news.

( bath room door open)

Inko: speaking of the devil how are you feeling now Nozomi?

(Nozomi walk to the kitchen)

Nozomi: fine mom ( holding her head)

Inko: I had to change your clothes due to them being cover in blood I hope what I put on you is all right?

Nozomi: I look fine mom thank u.

( While Nozomi was looking at herself , toshi was look at her to. Nozomi hair was green mix with yellow her eyes  color were turquoise, she was wearing black shorts and a black under shirt, what shock toshi was that on the right side of her body was there was a huge burnt scar that was all the was down her right all the was up her right arm and a small scar up her face.nozomi caught toshi looking at her scar and gave him a small smile.)

Nozomi: I had this scar ever since I can remember.

Toshi: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to stare.

Nozomi: it fine it doesn't bother me to tell you the truth mr.yagi this scars are the only thing I have my pass life.

Toshi:  pass life?

Nozomi: I had suffer from amnesia.still after all this time I don't even know my real name or who I am.but i know who I am , my name is Nozomi midoriya and I am proud to say it.( give a big smile to toshi).

( after dinner toshi was in bed with inko sleeping right next to him. Toshi felt sorry for Nozomi not knowing who she is after thinking for a while toshi drifted to sleep, he hope that he's dreams are peace full. Boy was he wrong)