» Shape Of You | #michaeng

By cforchaeyoung

"Every day discovering something brand new. I'm in love with the shape of you." - Ed Sheeran ##### Never a be... More

Foreword
#1: the singer
#2: the vodka
#3: the kiss
#4: the cigarette
Epilogue
Story Trivia

#5: the sun

9.2K 358 195
By cforchaeyoung

"Last night you were in my room. And now my bed sheets smell like you."

#####

If someone tells Chaeyoung that she will take a stroll in the cold at 2am, more so with a drop dead gorgeous woman who isn't Tzuyu, she'll probably laugh like there's no tomorrow.

C'mon, 2am? Really? Knowing herself, she's either getting drunk in the club or sound asleep in her bed.

But here she is. After their heartwarming supper in the convenience store, Chaeyoung decides to go for a casual walk with Mina around the streets of Hongdae in the wee hours of a cold winter morning.

To be honest, she just doesn't want to end the night yet.

"I have work tomorrow," Mina says softly, "Well technically, it's later."

Chaeyoung nods reluctantly. Torn between letting go of Mina or giving into her selfishness.

She decides to stall for time, "I'll walk you home."

It's a brief, quiet 20 minutes walk. Sometimes, Chaeyoung plays with Mina's fingers or draws imaginary circles on Mina's palm with her thumb while keeping their hands intertwined.

Upon Mina's small basic apartment, the taller girl pulls her hand away from Chaeyoung's grasp sheepishly.

"We're here," she mutters under her breath. Her eyes fixated on her boots, too scared to meet Chaeyoung's stormy gaze.

Chaeyoung stares wordlessly at the flustered girl. She takes a step closer and lifts up her chin. Her heart flips when those intricate brown orbs seem to grow cloudy and darker than usual.

"Do you want me to go now?" Chaeyoung begins to test the waters.

Mina bites her lower lip to stop it from quivering.

Do you want her to go now?

Mina is certain if she starts speaking, her voice will crack, so does her emotional defense. She almost wants to shake her head in reply but she finally settles with a curt nod. Against her will.

I guess she really doesn't want me around anymore.

Chaeyoung sighs and cups Mina's cheeks with both hands. Taking a moment to drink in her perfect features for one last time, she leans in to plant a kiss on her lips as a sign of their farewell.

To her utter surprise, Mina's hands press onto her head. Their supposing chaste kiss deepened. With her eyes closed, it doesn't take long for Chaeyoung to slip her tongue into Mina's mouth and explore every inch of the cavern. Their bodies melt into each other, gradually burning from desire.

They're French kissing in the middle of the street, oblivious of the risk of being seen, as both girls have only one thing in mind.

Her.

"I'm starting to think we have a kink for public places," Chaeyoung manages to pull away from their intense lip locking for a breather. Her arms are still entangled around Mina's trembling body. Her eyes widen spotting Mina's swollen red lips.

"Shut up," Mina chides in embarrassment.

Before Chaeyoung can even retort, Mina drags her briskly into the electronic lift. Thank God it's nearly 3am and nobody is around to witness two women in heat. When the automatic doors ding to shut, Mina lurches forward and traps Chaeyoung against the metal wall, two hands clenching beside her head. Finding herself being held captive under Mina's scorching gaze, the shorter girl feels herself weakened at the sight of a very bothered Mina.

She looks so fucking hot like that.

Mina remains still, trying to keep a hold of herself before all hell breaks loose. Placing both her hands onto Mina's ass, Chaeyoung smiles deviously as Mina's breath hitches upon that provocative touch.

"My angel," Chaeyoung coos into Mina's ears, "I thought you want me to go."

Mina swallows down an invisible lump in her throat.

"I want you in my bed."

God, save me.

Chaeyoung's smile breaks into a full Cheshire grin, so fucking turned on by Mina. She immediately wraps her hands around Mina and pulls her in for another round of hungry kiss.

Chaeyoung doesn't know how they struggle their way to Mina's door but they somehow manage. She starts to place open mouthed kisses at the expanse of Mina's neck while the usually elegant owner fumbles for her keys in her purse. It takes a few agonizing minutes to finally unlock the door and the duo stumbles inside before Mina slams the door shut.

Wasting no time, Mina pins Chaeyoung down on the cold floor, stopping all her movements. Chaeyoung's drunken senses instantly focus on the pair of dilated pupils staring down at her. She notices they speak of confusion, pain and lust.

It must be overwhelming for Mina to suddenly feel everything at once.

"Shh. Relax. Breath," Chaeyoung reaches to caress Mina's flushed cheek, catching a tear drop with a finger.

"I...I," Mina struggles to convey her words. In her mind, she fights a lone battle against the flooding emotions and unwarranted doubts.

"Look at me, Mina. I'm here now. I'm here," Chaeyoung chants to comfort her lonely girl.

Mina wills herself to look at Chaeyoung. The affection in Chaeyoung's gleaming eyes penetrate her chaotic heart and mind, completely breaking down her walls.

Chaeyoung is real. She is here.

"Get up," although Mina is whispering, her simple instruction comes out clear and domineering. The heavy air between them abruptly changes from emotional to resolute.

Chaeyoung quickly scrambles to her feet. Mina begins to move forward stealthily, causing Chaeyoung to step back, her excitement building. Their eyes never tear away from each other.

I'm hypnotized by you.

Suddenly, the back of Chaeyoung's knees come in contact with something soft. Before she can turn around to see what's the obstacle, Mina gives her a slight push and she lands onto a mattress with a thud.

Mina straddles her, "You're in my bed now."

"Obviously," Chaeyoung lets out a laugh.

"You don't understand," Mina shakes her head, "You're the only one."

Chaeyoung smiles fondly at Mina, "It's not too late to stop now."

The taller girl shakes her head again. This time she starts stripping off her coat and turtleneck, leaving only her black bra exposed.

"The only thing I'm stopping now is running away," says Mina while guiding Chaeyoung's hands to its buckle, "I'm done running away."

Nodding, Chaeyoung unclasps her bra and throws it aside. Her eyes mesmerize at the glorious naked beauty sitting on her lap. Two deliciously hardened nipples greet her, ready to be devoured.

"And I'll be with you," Chaeyoung smiles sweetly at her goddess.

She leans in to begin assaulting the left nipple with her mouth. One hand circles Mina's waist to press her body closer and the other hand reaches up to fondle her right breast.

"Oh my God," Mina moans, giving in to the foreplay. She grinds onto Chaeyoung's centre in attempt to ease the tension in between her wobbly legs, "You and your goddamned mouth."

"At your service," Chaeyoung husks.

Pleased to have bruised Mina's left breast, Chaeyoung switches attention to the other. She makes sure to give it the right amount of pressure, bites and sucking that quickly earn her another helpless moan from the taller woman.

Mina delves in to kiss Chaeyoung's shoulder, neck, jaw and her ears, scattering a few red marks on her smooth skin. She especially likes Chaeyoung's pointy ears, reminding her of little elves as she takes her sweet time to nibble and lick the soft shell.

"Ear fetish?" Chaeyoung chuckles as she ascends from Mina's chest and let their lips latch again.

Mina hums in agreement, "They're cute."

"You're cuter," Mina sighs in contentment at that remark. Trust Chaeyoung to behave all sweet even in the middle of sex.

Chaeyoung's fingers dive for Mina's skirt. Unzipping it and pulling it down along with her underwear.

Now entirely bare naked, Mina gasps aloud when she feels two of Chaeyoung's practiced fingers aiming directly at her soaked core. Just their tips ghosting at her most sensitive area.

"Ride me," Chaeyoung prompts her with a low growl.

A sharp shock ran through her spine as Mina slowly lowers down her body, feeling Chaeyoung's fingers impaling and stretching inside her. Amazed at their current erotic position, Chaeyoung gently pulls out her fingers, letting the friction stimulates Mina. Her free hand massages Mina's waist, guiding her to rise and sit, forming a thrusting movement down there under her clit.

"You like that?" asks Chaeyoung, catching a bouncing nipple with her teeth to increase the pleasure.

"You're so deep," says Mina breathlessly. Her hands clinging onto Chaeyoung's shoulders, her nails digging into the flesh, "Ahh, I...I'm coming."

Chaeyoung hums in response. With one final thrust, her fingers drill into Mina, hitting a spot that causes Mina to shout in sinful joy and her whole body trembles uncontrollably in extreme pleasure.

Chaeyoung stays buried in the crook of Mina's neck while she strokes the singer's delicate clit, soothing her to come down from her high.

"You're still dressed," Mina pouts.

"Why don't you undress me?" Chaeyoung goads at her cheekily.

As eager as a school girl, Mina holds onto the hem of Chaeyoung's sweater and pulls it over her head. Soon after, her bra and jeans join the discarded clothes on the floor.

"You're so beautiful, Chaeyoung-ah," Mina gushes. Her fingers travels around Chaeyoung's body to feel all of her hungrily like she's a piece of art. The wait is painfully unbearable for Chaeyoung but she lets Mina have her way.

Unable to contain her excitement any longer, she pushes Chaeyoung onto the bed and climbs on top of her like a prowling tigress.

"It's my turn," Mina's voice is low and sensual.

Engulfed in an intoxicated daze, Chaeyoung watches Mina worships her body with wanton kisses. From her neck, collarbones, chest until that flat abdomen. Chaeyoung lets out a weak whimper when Mina taps her fingers playfully from her thighs to her wet core, finally slipping two lascivious fingers into Chaeyoung, causing her to arch her back in response and moan loudly.

"Fuck me, Mina," Chaeyoung wraps her arms around Mina's neck for support. And with that, Mina's skillful fingers start to pump into Chaeyoung, drawing her closer and closer to a state of Nirvana while she admires the shorter girl beneath her.

"Oh God, you're so good," Chaeyoung grunts.

In a matter of seconds, Mina drives Chaeyoung to euphoria as her fingers ram into Chaeyoung. Her muffled screams harmonize with her own's unsteady pants, together their voices pierce the quietness of the bedroom.

Later, Mina slumps onto Chaeyoung.

"I got you, angel," says Chaeyoung, hugging her.

Happy and satisfied, she peppers the tired girl with butterfly kisses adoringly.

"How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung pulls up the blanket and adjusts their position so she can spoon Mina with her small frame.

"Happy," Mina revels into Chaeyoung's hug.

"A good kind of happy?" Chaeyoung proceeds to nibble Mina's ear. She just can't seem to keep her hands off the singer.

"A good kind of happy," Mina nods.

Mina isn't used to admit her feelings to someone this openly but being able to do so feels liberal. And she's glad that person is Chaeyoung. After all, she is the one who gives her a chance to feel something.

A moment of silence entails. Chaeyoung perks her ears to listen to the sounds of their beating hearts in sync.

"By the way, Mina..."

The taller girl turns around to face Chaeyoung in alarm.

Chaeyoung quickly pats her head to calm her down and feigns a serious voice.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung. 23 years old. I graduated from Hongik University with a Business Admin degree. I live with Tzuyu just three streets away from your home. I also like to smoke when I draw."

"Stop it. You scared me!" Mina gently slaps Chaeyoung and whines.

"I'm not going anywhere," Chaeyoung explains herself, chuckling, "I just think you should know. How about you?"

"I'm Myoui Mina. 25 years old..." Mina hesitates, unsure if she wants to disclose her past.

"It's okay. You told me you were trained to be a vocalist," Chaeyoung tightens her hug around Mina.

Mina returns a weak smile, thankful that Chaeyoung understands not to pry.

"And I also like to dance and write songs," she adds.

Baby steps, Mina.

"So you're older than me. Shall I call you unnie?" Chaeyoung jokes, enjoying their pillow talk.

Mina shakes her head in cute annoyance.

"Good, because I can't seem to stop calling you angel," Chaeyoung kisses her temple and nuzzles into her neck, drowning in her scent, "Goodnight, my beautiful angel."

Both fall into a deep slumber. With Chaeyoung's arms possessively around Mina.

And when the sun comes up, Mina opens her eyes from the most peaceful sleep she has ever had. The soft winter sunlight pour into the room through the window above her bed, shining onto a naked body snoring softly by her side.

It's Son Chaeyoung.

She stays.

#####

"Please stay with me. Forever."

#####

Author's Note: This is the final chapter but stay tuned for the epilogue :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
323K 14.1K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
23K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...