Something special

Od mayakomlj

"You're the reason i have my walls up. I loved you." Více

2
chapter 3
chapter four
chapter 5
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter 13

1

5 0 0
Od mayakomlj

Hi, I'm Anja. I have long dark brown hair, and brown eyes that aren't really the best. I'm 5 3', just turned 17 and a little curvy. I've been awake before my alarm for school for about, hmm maybe 10 minutes. I lost track of how long so I'm going based on how long it feels I've been up.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I press the button on my screen and get up. I go down to the the stairs to the kitchen and start the coffee. As the coffee starts brewing, I head back upstairs to my room to start getting ready for school. Just another normal day, nothing special. I put on my black skinny jeans that have skits on the knees, my baby blue high-top vans and a baby blue sweater. I put the top half of my hair up and leave the rest down and untouched. I start my makeup and I just do my foundation, concealer, mascara, and clear lip gloss.
When I'm done, I head down stairs and pour my coffee into a cup, add milk and sugar, put the lid on the cup, grab my bad and keys and head out to my new Audi I got from my parents for not crashing nor driving recklessly last year.
I start the radio and put the wipers on because it's raining. As I start driving down the street I see a couple people walking and so I pull over. Without thinking I offer to give a ride and when I look out the window I see it's Ethan and Grayson. The two guys that I used to be best friends with. I unlock the doors and they get in the car.
"Hey Anja" they both said.
"Hey guys" I replied.
Little did I know that that one little offer would lead to something I would never think of happening.

—————
Hey guys. I'm sorry it's short. But hope you liked the first chapter. :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 45 16
You Were The One All Along... And Now I Have To Go
339K 10K 91
"You were my reason to live."
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
6.2K 73 27
"He's the one I love, his greatness inspires me. When I first saw him, I knew it was ment to be" [COMPLETED]