You're My Home

By primarilyjikook

"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called h... More

Please don't leave, stay with me Jiminie
You're too cute Minnie, let's just go
Hello, do you come here often cutie?

Can you call me Kookie again?

3K 73 87
By primarilyjikook

Jimin walked into his new school again, it was the third one in less than two months, tripping and stumbling over his feet on the way like he did everytime he went to a new school. No matter how many times he went to a new school, it was just as scary as the last. To be frank, Jimin was a huge nerd. Maybe he was considered that because of the glasses he wore, or because he studied and read too much or maybe because of his looks. His hair was a mess, him being too busy from studying to care about it. Jimin staggered and tripped causing him to fall down on another boy. His glasses had fallen off and he had huge trouble seeing. Jimin glanced at the boy, he had fallen upon and even without his glasses on he could tell the boy was good looking. He had to be a jock or an athlete of some sort, from his prominent muscles that were bulging off his shirt, to his sharp jawline and strong thighs. He was also slightly tanned and had a towering height over Jimin. The unknown boy was staring at Jimin's face for a while before a smile spread across his own gorgeous one. Jimin was contemplating on running away as he knew the boy was about to laugh at him because of what he looked like. Before he could run though, the boy picked up his glasses and handed it to him.

"Here you are cutie," The boy said.

Jimin was utterly confused. Did the most handsome man he ever laid his eyes upon, just call him cute? Jimin could feel his whole face heating up, inwardly cursing himself.

"Uhm, thanks..." Jimin whispered back.

He grabbed his glasses back and slipped it on, wanting to see the attractive man in HD. Jimin tried to smooth his hair down in place subtly.

"You're even more cute with the glasses on," The boy muttered causing Jimin to blush even more, facing away from him.

"Can I see your timetable, I wanna know what classes you're in?" The boy asked.

Jimin complied, passing the paper over to the boy. He pulled out his own timetable and compared it to his. Coincidentally, Jimin and he had every single class together except Social Studies together. That must mean that this man was also smart as well as hot? The world was definitely not fair.

"Oh cool, may I walk you to your next class then?" The boy asked.

"Well, I guess," Jimin muttered quietly.

They walked next to each in comfortable silence for a while. Everyone was staring at the two of them and whispering. They were probably trying to figure out why the handsome boy was with an ugly, short nerd. It wasn't long before the boy decided to break it the silence.

"Oh, I uh, just realised I haven't asked for your name yet. What is it?" The boy asked.

"Um, Jimin. Park Jimin." Jimin mumbled.

"Park Jimin," The boy whispered. "That's cute,"

"What did you say?" Jimin asked, not sure if he heard correctly.

"Nothing.. so uhm if you were wondering, my name is Jeon Jungkook." The boy now known as Jungkook stated.

"Oh, hi Jungkook..." Jimin muttered, smiling slightly.

"Hello Jimin," Jungkook smiled as well.

They arrived at the class but they now realised they were 15 minutes early.

"Ah, I was so excited about walking you to class, I didn't realise the class doesn't start for another 15 minutes." Jungkook muttered sheepishly.

"It's okay Kookie," Jimin reassured Jungkook by smiling brightly at him before looking down at his hands. He accidentally said Kookie as it was normal for him to give a nickname for someone as soon as he started talking to them. He heard Jungkook gasp and he looked up but saw Jungkook looking at someone else. He turned and looked at the direction of where Jungkook was looking at and saw a girl waving at Jungkook. Jungkook slightly smiled at her before looking back to Jimin.

"So Jimin where-" Jungkook started talking before he was interrupted by two boys and a girl.

"Sup Kook, what are you doing hanging with this nerd?" One of the guys asked.

"He's not a nerd, Yugyeom," Jungkook stated, sighing.

"But why are you hanging around this loser anyway?" The other guy inquired. Jimin was also wondering too. Why was he hanging out with a loser like him when Jungkook was the exact opposite of him. He didn't even feel offended by those comments about him. He was used to them and he knew that those words were the right ones to describe himself with.

"Kunpimook, shut up and just go," Jungkook sighed again. Jimin started to think he was a huge burden for Jungkook. He would've walked away but this was his first class so he had to just stand there quietly.

"But Kookie-" The girl started talking but was cut off by an angry Jungkook.

"Don't call me that, I told you many times Lalisa, I don't like it when people call me Kookie," Jungkook glared at Lalisa. Jimin was confused because he had called Jungkook, Kookie before and he didn't get mad. But now Jimin got it, Jungkook was most likely just acting nice because he felt bad for Jimin.

"Woah, calm down man, Lisa was just-" Yugyeom tried to add something in but Jungkook also cut him off.

"You guys don't have class here, so what are you still doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Well we're helping you man," Yugyeom stated.

"Helping me? Why?"

"So y'know, ya don't have to stay with this nerd, c'mon!" Kunpimook called out.

"My next class is here," Jungkook stated. "And it starts in like 2 minutes."

"Well let's go do something fun in those 2 minutes then," Lalisa opted.

"I never have done anything 'fun' with you guys and I never will," Jungkook crossed his arms across his chest causing his biceps to pop even more. His shirt that he was wearing was seriously about to rip. Jimin was not supposed to be turned on by this at all. But he was.

"Ugh, whatever we'll see you at the game later," Kunpimook muttered walking away, dragging Lalisa and Yugyeom with him.

They stood in silence for a whole minute, the bell signaling first period interrupting it.

Before Jungkook could walk in, Jimin grabbed his arm before instantly pulling back.

"Um, I'm sorry, I just wanted to say sorry about calling you Kookie before because I know you didn't like it now and I'm sorry," Jimin mumbled quietly, looking at the ground.

"Jimin, it's okay, I actually don't mind when you call me that," Jungkook stated. Jimin whipped his head up and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook only offered a grin before he walked in and sat in his seat. Jimin awkwardly walked in afterwards and stared at the seats not knowing where to sit. Other students were walking and already filling up most of the seats. After a while, the seat next to Jungkook and the one all the way in the back was the only one empty. Jimin thought that it was strange that no one would want to sit next to Jungkook.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called out. "Come sit next to me," Jungkook patted the table next to him. Jimin hesitantly walked over to Jungkook as people were whispering and looking at him. He caught a bit of the conversations as he walked past.

Who is this boy?.....

Why is Jungkook letting him sit next to him

He never lets anyone sit next to him

Member that time Yeri tried to sit next to him?

hell happened last time

Strange how this nerd can get him but I can't

Jimin tried to ignore the comments but he couldn't. Why was Jungkook wanting him to sit next to him? But at least now he knew why no one else was sitting next to him. He didn't let them. Honestly, that was so strange of Jungkook. Jimin sat down and started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Jiminie," Jungkook called out. Jimin's breath hitched. Jiminie. He loved that.

"Yes?" Jimin replied meekly.

"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now.

"Stop saying that..."

"Stop saying what? That you're cute?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Yes! Stop it," Jimin feebly poked Jungkook several times.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop, you cutie," Jungkook started laughing.

"Jungkook, stop it," Jimin said but he was laughing too.

"Can you call me Kookie again?" Jungkook asked.

"What?" Jimin asked just so he could hear Jungkook ask him again. But before Jungkook could repeat himself, the teacher came rushing in.

"I'm sorry students, I was getting coffee and then while I was drinking it, I accidentally fell asleep, it most definitely won't happen again, I'm sorry again, now let's begin. Ahh that's right, we have a new student today, where is he?" The teacher scanned the room and saw Jimin's face. "There he is, and he's sitting next to Jungkook. Wonderful. Can you please get up and tell us your name please?"

Jimin started shaking at the thought of having to stand up in front of the class.

"It's okay Jiminie, just quickly do it and get it over and done with," Jungkook reassured Jimin and then smiled at him.

Jimin nodded at him before standing up and walking towards the front of the class.

"Hello, I'm, I am Park Jimin, and, and I'm new here so please treat me well," Jimin stuttered horribly.

"Well done Jimin. I'm Mr Lee and I'm going to be your Algebra teacher for the year." Mr Lee stated before motioning Jimin back towards his seat. Jimin got the message and quickly walked back to his seat and sat down breathing out in relief.

"You did well," Jungkook muttered into his ear.

The rest of the lesson passed by quickly, and then it was their second period which was Social Studies which was also the only class Jimin did not have with Jungkook.

"Sorry, I can't walk you to your next class Jiminie," Jungkook muttered.

"It's okay, can you just tell me where it is?" Jimin asked. Jungkook took a look at Jimin's timetable to see where his next class was.

"Oh wow, it's actually on the way to my class, let's go," Jungkook walked out of the classroom and turned around to make sure Jimin was following him.

"So Jiminie, after this class it's a break so you have to go to the cafeteria okay?" Jungkook informed Jimin.

"Okay, Jungkook but where's the cafeteria?" Jimin asked.

"First of all, I told you to not call me Jungkook and call me Kookie. Second of all, it's down the hallway from here, just walk straight down and you'll see it." Jungkook stated.

"Okay thanks.... Kookie," Jimin said and was rewarded a smile from Jungkook.

"Finally, anyway got to go to my own class now, bye," Jungkook said walking off.

"Ugh finally the idiot left you," A voice was heard from Jimin"s left side. He turned around and came face to face with yet another tall, handsome man. Only the guy wasn't ripped but he was still tall.

"Um what?" Jimin asked confused.

"Kook, he's stayed with you the whole morning I haven't had the chance to talk to you at all, hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can just call me Tae, and you're the new kid!" Taehyung screamed.

"Uhhh, ye I'm Park Jimin," Jimin replied.

"Cool, so anyway now that we're great friends, we're going to have to find a way to beat Kook in basketball like seriously how does the boy win every time!?" Taehyung screamed again in frustration.

"Tae, I have no idea what you're talking about," Jimin muttered.

"Okay, so you see Kook is like one of my great friends and he plays basketball in this school for this school in like championships and tournaments or even just like random matches against other schools and he is also like the best basketball player ever and I'm so annoyed because I can never beat him at all, like at all so like I need someone to help me, will you help me?" Taehyung asked smiling.

The teacher for the class had come and they were now walking in.

"Well I would help, but I can't play basketball at all, actually let's just say that I can't play a single sport at all, so sorry but I can't help." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung had sat down and had dragged Jimin to sit down next to him.

"Bummer, oh well, guess I just have to keep on pestering Yoongi. He's great at basketball but he never plays anymore." Taehyung grumbled as the teacher started explaining the new student thing again.

Second period finally finished and Jimin and his new friend Taehyung finally walked out of the class only to come face to face with Jungkook. Well more like face to chest because Jungkook was so tall. "Oh, I see you made friends with this one," Jungkook grumbled.

"Yah! I'm like your only friend," Taehyung screamed back

"That is not true and you know it," Jungkook defended himself.

"Oh right, sorry 'Mr Popular'," Taehyung said mockingly.

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

The two kept bickering with each over and Jimin was just so confused.

"Um guys? Jungkook? Taehyung?" Jimin called but none of them were listening. Jimin sighed in frustration. Then he started to hit them both on the arm, causing Taehyung to scream in pain.

"Why'd you do that for?" Taehyung muttered in pain, holding his arm.

"Because you both won't stop fighting and we need to go to the cafeteria," Jimin said pulling them both along. "I seriously can't tell how you're friends,"

"Neither can we really," Jungkook answered.

"Yeah same,"

"You both are so weird." Jimin stated walking into the cafeteria. As soon as they walked in everyone was staring at them causing Jimin to go and run behind Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Why are they staring?" Jimin whispered.

"They always stare when Kook is here," Taehyung replied.

"Can you tell them to stop?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

Jungkook started laughing.

"Of course not, but let's just go Jin is probably waiting for us," Jungkook said, walking towards a table full of boys while Jimin was clutching onto his shirt.

"Stop laughing at me Kookie,"

Taehyung started laughing as well.

"Ahaha Kookie, ahah,"

"Taehyung, I will kill you, you know that right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook and saw that Jungkook really could kill him if he wanted to. He shuddered, he also saw a small Jimin clinging onto Jungkook's back which was so cute. They arrived at the table and Taehyung plopped down straight away. Jungkook sat down next to him and motioned for Jimin to sit next to him. Jimin nervously sat down and stared at his hands.

"Guys, this is Jimin, Park Jimin, he's the new kid so ye, Jiminie, this is Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin," Jungkook stated. Jimin heard the one named Yoongi whisper to Hoseok. 'Hah the kids already whipped' but he didn't know what that meant.

"Hi guys, as Kookie said, I'm Jimin..."

The guys on the table started smiling wildly.

"So... Kookie huh?" Namjoon asked, smirking.

"Honestly, do the world a favor and shut up Joon. Stop exposing me!" Jungkook yelled at Namjoon, whose smirk grew wider.

"Kook, you expose yourself," Namjoon simply stated back.

Jungkook merely had nothing to say back to Namjoon that wouldn't expose him anymore so he opted to ignoring him and talking to Jimin instead.

"So Jimin-ah what are you gonna do today after school?" Jungkook asked a nervous Jimin.

"Nothing..." Jimin vaguely replied.

"Oh that's interesting? I guess well, you could-"

"Kook! Your games tonight ye?" Seokjin screamed interrupting their conversation.

"Ye, it is..." Jungkook softly replied. Jimin perked up at the mention of 'game'. This was the second time that he heard the word game associated with Jungkook and he was interested.

"Game? What game?" Jimin asked.

"Haha, no games, there's no game, absolutely no game. Game? What's a game? I don't know a game...." Jungkook rambled on.

"Ugh this idiot!" Taehyung cut in. "Remember how I was telling you that Kook is good at basketball and that he plays for the school? Well, there's a basketball game on tonight and it's a really, really important one for Kook too because some bitch he absolutely hates, for good reasons might I frickin add is in that team," Taehyung explained.

"Taeeeee!!!!" Jungkook whined, glaring at him.

"As much as I am partially scared of you, I take nothing back, Jimin deserves to know for many reasons." Taehyung added, wiggling his eyebrows. So Jungkook hit him on the shoulder.

"Owww, I don't deserve this pain!" Taehyung shouted.

"Yes, yes you frickin do Tae," Jungkook exasperatedly replied. the bickering continued. Jimin giggled at the mess happening in front of him causing Jungkook to stop mid shout to stare at him.

"Omg you're so cute! Did you just... giggle?" Jungkook asked Jimin in awe. Jimin's face heated up and he slightly nodded.

"It's kinda just how I laugh...."

"Yeah but it's so cute!" Jungkook partly squealed, ruffling Jimin's hair causing Jimin to giggle again.

"You two are so weird," Taehyung muttered.

"Shut up Tae!" Jungkook glared at Taehyung. Taehyung merely stuck his tongue out at him.

"So Jimin will you come?" Taehyung asked.

"Come where?" Jimin asked, puzzled.

"Uh yeah, of course, I'll go!" Jimin smiled widely. Jungkook was happy and nervous to hear that Jimin would be coming because then he'll have to play twice as good as he normally does, just to impress Jimin. The rest of the break went by smoothly, well as smoothly as can be for the boys and then after it was third period which was Korean which Jungkook had with Jimin. This time Jimin had to sit next to someone names Park Jinyoung as they were seated alphabetically. Jinyoung and Jimin only exchanged a brief hello and smile before silence surrounded them, it was silent but rather comfortable, Jimin's favourite kind of way to be near strangers. When the class ended Jinyoung said bye to Jimin so Jimin said bye back with a smile. Jungkook was standing at the door waiting for him so they could walk to their next class.

"What do we even have now?" Jimin asked.

"Geometry... my favorite subject! Yay...." Jungkook said dejectedly.

"Really? Geometry is my favorite subject too!' Jimin said brightly, clearly not hearing the sarcasm in Jungkook's voice.

"No, Jiminie, geometry is like my least favorite subject cutie, I was being sarcastic," Jungkook laughed.

"Oh... that's a shame, geometry is fun!" Jimin said joyously.

"Ohhh, sweets, it's not," Jungkook said not noticing the endearment rolling off his tongue. It took him a second to realise before he got flustered and looked over at Jimin who was completely red.

"Uhhh, I'm sorry, it was an accident I didn't mean to say it like that so soon, sorry if I made it weird Jiminie..." Jungkook apologised but it didn't help as Jimin's face seemed to grow redder after.

"It's okay Kookie, I think it's cute..." Jimin hid his face with his hands making Jungkook smile widely to himself.

"Well I think you're cute,"

"You can't just keep saying stuff like that!" A flustered Park Jimin yelled.

"Well why not? Tell me one reason why I shouldn't?" Jungkook demanded.

"It's because I'm not..." Jimin said in a really quiet voice.

"Who told you that? Who told you this huge lie?" Jungkook asked.

"No one did-"

"No, who told you that? I'll beat them up, because seriously, how blind could a person be?" Jungkook scoffed. Jimin looked up at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked as he walked inside the classroom.

"I mean, Jiminie, that you are the cutest human being on earth, like how can you be so fluffy and cute and small!" Jungkook cooed.

"Shut up! I'm not," Jimin yelled.

"Well as much as I would love to argue against your incorrect statement, our teacher is here," Jungkook stated, nodding towards the direction of the teacher.

The class flew by and soon it was fifth period which was Science.

"Oh, Taehyung is also in this class." Jungkook pointed out before leading Jimin towards the class. When they arrived Taehyung was already there.

"Ugh, I was waiting for you Kook, oh and Jimin you're also in this class, that's great! Finally, there's actually a good person in this class," Taehyung uttered.

"Wow, I don't even feel offended at all because I feel the exact same way," Jungkook muttered.

"Why do you guys bicker so much?" Jimin asked, looking back and forth between Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was leaning against the wall, with his hands in his pockets and Taehyung was next to him with his arms crossed but for some reason, Jimin couldn't stop staring at Jungkook even though he wasn't doing anything special, he just had his hands in his pockets. Jimin was mentally frustrated with himself for continually being turned on by everything Jungkook did.

"Why not?" Taehyung answered.

"It's fun." Jungkook simply stated.

"The vaguest answers ever, well done," Jimin replied as the teacher walked in the door. The students followed through. Some girls were staring at Jungkook and even Taehyung, eavesdropping on their conversation. Jimin quickly ran inside the classroom and stood at the front. The class was not sorted by alphabetical order but rather they just had a seating arrangement. Jimin was put next to a boy named Im Jaebum.

"Hello Jimin." Jaebum waved.

"Hey Jaebum..." Jimin nervously played with his fingers.

"Hey so there's no need to be nervous, I want to be your friend!" Jaebum smiled widely. Jimin finally looked up and fully looked at Jaebum's whole face. He could tell Jaebum was handsome and he also had two moles on top of his left eye. Jimin smiled back starting to feel comfortable talking to Jaebum already and soon enough he was a giggling mess with Jaebum. On the other hand, Jungkook was not very happy with this. Lucky enough for Jungkook and Taehyung, they were able to sit next to each other in the seating arrangement and were able to talk to each other about this.

"Kook, stop tryna kill the guy with your eyes," Taehyung said.

"I'm not trying to kill him Tae, what are you even saying,"

"Look actions speak louder than words man, you're doing that thing where you poke your tongue in your cheek and you only do that when your jealous so Kook my friend, you're trying to kill the guy and I know why,"

"No Tae, I'm not, I don't even know the guy," Jungkook lied.

"Well I do, and he has a boyfriend so don't you worry, no one is gonna steal Jimin away from you," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Jimin? Me? What? Stealing? Psh, that's not me at all,"

"Uhuh, keep telling yourself that sweetie,"

"What the fuck man, don't call me sweetie that's just so weird," Jungkook complained. Taehyung just laughed. The lesson passed and as soon as the bell rung, Jungkook quickly walked up to Jimin and Jaebum and interrupted their conversation.

"Come on Jiminie, let's go now," Jungkook rushed Jimin, who was now saying bye to Jaebum.

"Wait, let me give you my number so we can talk!" Jaebum insisted. Jungkook had enough of this so he pulled on Jimin's arm and walked out of the classroom, Jimin barely able to splutter a goodbye before Jungkook dragged him out.

"What was that for?!" Jimin asked angrily.

"Sorry, it's just the teacher for this class hates people being late and I-"

"That is no excuse Jungkook. I was talking to someone!" Jimin muttered angrily.

"Exactly!" Jungkook screamed. Jimin looked at him questioningly.

"I mean, exactly, the teacher would hate if you're late because you were talking to someone!" Jungkook defended himself.

"I hate you right now, please don't talk to me..." Jimin mumbled.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologised. Jungkook wasn't actually lying though. The teacher does hate people for being late but that was definitely not the reason why Jungkook rushed Jimin out.

"Don't be, I don't care, we're not friends anymore," Jimin stated.

"Wait why not?" Jungkook asked confused, he didn't even do anything that bad.

"Because I don't wanna be friends with you, don't worry half the school wants to be friends with you so you'll find a new one in no time," Jimin muttered.

"But Jiminie-"

"No, from now on I'm just Jimin, and you can't refer to me as anything else because, a, you're aren't going to be talking to me and, b, you don't deserve to be calling me Jiminie or anything else." Jimin stated crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. In any situation other than this Jungkook would be cooing over how cute Jimin was but he couldn't because Jimin was mad at him. They arrived in the classroom with everyone inside already, the teacher starting the lesson and everything.

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you late?" The teacher asked.

"I was showing Jimin the class, so it took a bit longer," Jungkook explained to the teacher.

"Doesn't matter, you're both gonna get a detention for this.

"It wasn't Jimin's fault though because he's new, I take all the blame," Jungkook stated. Jimin stayed quiet the entire time that Jungkook was standing up for him. He didn't know what to say.

The teacher sighed before tsking loudly, the teacher ignored Jungkook and just continued teaching the class. Jimin and Jungkook hastily sat down after realizing the teacher was done with them. Jimin didn't want to sit next to Jungkook so he sat down next to another boy. The boy smiled at him before turning his attention back to the teacher. As soon as the class ended the boy started talking to Jimin.

"Hi! My name is Taemin. Lee Taemin, nice to meet you," Taemin smiled at him.

"I'm Jimin as you might've heard, Park Jimin." Jimin introduced himself.

"Hmm I did hear, so what are you doing after school?" Taemin asked.

"Well I was gonna go watch the basketball game happening today but now, I'm not sure," Jimin muttered walking out of the classroom and right pass a miserable Jungkook.

"Well, why not? I'm sure it'd be fun!" Taemin said excitedly.

"I guess, but I don't know who to go with anymore," Jimin dejectedly muttered.

"You can go with me and my boyfriend and friends?" Taemin suggested.

"Okay, sure I'll love that," Jimin smiled at Taemin. Jungkook was watching the scene in front of him unfold right before his eyes. He miserably walked towards the basketball court where Taehyung and Yoongi would be waiting for him.

"Hey Kook! Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't know, probably out there with his new best friend," Jungkook grudgingly said.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know, one minute we're friends, I do something stupid and then we aren't friends," Jungkook mumbled. " Simple as that."

"But, what did you do? What was the stupid thing you did?"

"I was jealous of his friend, so I pulled him away when they were having a conversation then he said to me. 'I hate you, we're not friends now and you don't deserve to call me Jiminie now and you only call me Jimin and stuff like that," Jungkook muttered changing out of his clothes into his basketball jersey that said Jeon on it and the number 58. He took off his pants and the shorts were already on underneath. While he was putting on the shoes Taehyung started comforting him.

"Hey, I'm sorry man, do you want me to try to talk to him or something?" Taehyung asked.

"Why bother? It's not gonna change anything anyway, let me just practice and drown my own sorrow. Jungkook picked up the basketball and started throwing hoops in the basket from far distances before Yugyeom and Kunpimook walked in.

"Already practicing hard, eh Kook?" Yugyeom asked. Jungkook merely nodded. The boys went into the changerooms before merging out with their uniforms on. Soon the rest of the team slowly arrived and then the whole team was practicing. Everyone knew that Jungkook was the best player, it was out of question so they did their best to pass the ball to him. After a while they stopped practicing to gain their energy back, they were to leave this place and come back an hour before the game starts. The coach dismissed them and they finally left. Jungkook following Taehyung and Yoongi out.

"Where are you gonna go now, Kook?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, gym?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders before walking towards his car.

"You can't keep going to the gym, especially not now, you'll be playing a game soon!" Yoongi shrieked.

"Fine, I'll go for an hour or so, then I'll go eat something light and then relax at home and then drive to school. Does that sound good to you guys?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. The others nodded.

"Good, then bye I'm off to the gym."

"I'll call you in an hour!" Taehyung shouted.

"Whatever!" Jungkook shouted back running towards his car. He drove all the way to his gym. He had a spare pair of gym clothes in the back so he changed into them before walking out and heading towards the door. Before he entered he spotted Jimin and some other guys and a girl talking and laughing at the cafe across the street. Jungkook immediately averted his gaze and continued to walk. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jimin look at him but he didn't want to react to it. He walked inside the gym and immediately started to lift weights knowing full well that Jimin was watching him. He started bench pressing and after that, he did some casual bicep curls then weight machines. Still knowing that Jimin was watching him he smirked to himself as he placed the weight back and walked over to the chin up bar. Just as he was about to start, his phone started ringing. He pulled out his phone to see Taehyung's name. It has been an hour already. He answered the call and walked out of the gym.

"I'm out and I'm going to go eat now," Jungkook stated answering the phone like that.

"Well hello to you too, that's good, I was just making sure."

"Alright then, bye Tae,"

"Bye Kook."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

.

.

.

This fic was supposed to be a one-shot but I was like nahhh let's spread it out more so here you go!

Hope You Enjoyed~

See ya next chapter, byeee!

.

.

.

(◕‿◕✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
77.2K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
5.2K 382 15
"You have to prove that you really are in a relationship in front of Namjoon and Chinsun" Yoongi says with a cocky expression on his face. "How did y...