His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

2| I Need Your Help

4.5K 174 93
By moon-mai

"What about this one?" mom said for the millionth time today, holding a long red dress.

"Don't you think it's a bit... revealing?" I said.

It was a long red dress with the back fully exposed and don't get me started on the front part. One wrong movement and everything would be exposed. Even the stomach part had a revealing point and to be honest the dress wasn't really something I would wear.

We had been searching for hours now and I was the only one that hadn't found anything. We already bought a black tuxedo for Felix and a plain pastel yellow dress for my mom but nothing yet for me.

Shopping wasn't actually something that I liked to do, I did it just because my mom liked it and it would be the only moment we could spend time together.

Searching trough all of the clothing racks in every possible store and finding nothing was tiring. In myself I thought: This is the last store that I will be entering and if I don't find anything now, I give up.

We entered the last shop of today in the hope to find a dress that was my style. We walked in and started looking.

This particular dress caught my eye. I walked to it to see it more in detail and I fell in love immediately.

It was a white sleeveless, knee- length dress. A transparent fabric with flowers covered on top of that just a little lower than the white fabric itself.

It was really my style, not all too revealing and yet good enough to not burn myself in the summer weather. The dress was perfect for me, it felt as if it had been made for me.

"This one. Mom, I want to try this one", I said while turning to my mom's direction and pointing at the dress.

"Sure thing. Miss we have made our decision. She would like to try that one on, if that is possible", mom said as she smiled at the employee, pointing in my direction.

So I tried on the dress and it was amazing. This was the dress that I wanted. I liked how perfectly it fitted and how comfortable the fabric felt.

"And what do you think?" I said as I turned to my mom to showed her.

"It looks so pretty. Turn around", she said while smiling at me as I turned around slowly, showing her the dress from each side. "Felix, what do you think?"

He shrugged with his shoulders. "I don't know, pretty I guess."

"Oh come on just be honest", mom said while giving him a small bump, shoulder against shoulder.

"Alright, you look amazing. Now can we please buy it and leave I am starving", Felix said.

"I love you too, Felix", I said with a blank face.

"Then I guess we're buying it", mom said while clapping her hands together.

After paying and bringing the dress to the car we decided to go eat somewhere to fill up our empty stomach after Felix kept on complaining about how hungry he was.

After all of the shopping and dinner, mom dropped me of at Tiffany's. I hadn't seen her in a while and I definitely needed to catch up on stuff with her.

"So, what's the tea", Tiffany said as she hopped on her bed also making space for me.

"I embarrassed myself. AGAIN!" I said putting my hands over my face as I let myself fall down on the bed.

"You are such an idiot", Tiffany said.

"You think I don't know. It's all Felix's fault", I said as I threw my hands up. "He was playing a game in the middle of the night with him through headphones. My dumbass started screaming at Felix and didn't know Chan was on the other side. And he reacted and now I wanna kill myself."

"Hey at least it isn't as bad as the last time", she said.

"Don't even remind me. I literally fell right in front of him. Like can you imagine a crazy girl falling on the ground right in front of you", I said while wincing.

"You're acting like a teenager, remember that you are twenty", Tiffany said.

"You're right, but I just can't help it. I don't know why but I just get really nervous around him", I said sitting upright.

"Listen up. You are twenty years old. Twenty. Mature enough to talk about it with him. Look at me. Grayson still thinks it's amazing that I'm the first one to confess. Guys like that Luna", Tiffany said.

Grayson was her boyfriend and they had been dating for over a year. Tiffany had seen him at school and said that she wanted to get to know him better. She didn't care about 'stereotypes' and didn't care wether the girl or the boy was in charge of the relationship.

"I can't and you know that. I am not as confident as you are", I said looking Tiffany in the eyes, "and I don't think Chan would be that type."

"Sad. Then I guess you'll never date him. Want a cookie?" she said as she opened the drawer of her nightstand and took out a box with cookies.

"Yes please. And it's not like I desperately want to date him. I just think he is attractive and has a lot of charm", I said taking a cookie out of the box.

"Don't lie to me. I know you want to be 'more than friends'. Don't deny it, it's not that it's a bad thing to like him", she said.

"I don't know what I want", I said taking a bite out of the cookie.

After a while I finally got to talk to Tiffany but after long talking I hadn't noticed that it was so late already.

"Tiffany, it's late. I should head home", I said.

"How are you going to get home. I can't bring you because the car is at the garage, it still needs to get fixed", Tiffany said.

"I'll call Felix or some", I said, taking out my phone to call Felix.

"What do you want?"

"Hello to you too. Are you home? Can you come pick me up?"

"Can't. Mom and dad aren't home, they took the car. Can't Tiffany bring you home?"

"Nope. Car is broken."

"You really can't look out for yourself. I'll ask Chris to come pick you up."

"Chan? No, no not him."

"Okey you tell me who we could reach at this hour? Besides you'll be able to talk to him."

"I hate you."

"You should thank me."

And with that he closed the phone in my face.

"Chan is going to pick me up. Tiffany what do I do?" I said, placing my hands on my head.

"Calm down. Take this as an opportunity. Didn't you tell me your parents want you to have a date for the wedding? Ask him, tell him about Darren and he'll definitely say yes. Problem solved, and everybody wins", Tiffany said, clapping her hands together.

"That's actually not a bad idea," I said, giving her a smirk. "I'll try it if I'm not too nervous."

After a while my phone rang, giving me a notification. I saw a message from Chan telling me he was outside waiting for me.

"Okey, like we practiced. You can do it," Tiffany said, slapping me arm lightly.

"Wait, we didn't practice anything-" I said while Tiffany started pushing me out of her room. "I'll text you if anything happens", I said as she walked me to the door, waving me a goodbye after I left.

I entered the car trying to stay as stable as possible, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of him again.

"Hello." Chan said as he gave me a smile, exposing his cute dimples.

"Hi. I'm sorry if I called at the wrong timing, thank you though", I said returning the smile.

"No problem, I was bored anyways. This is like an excuse for me to leave the house", he said with a breathy laugh.

"Then I'm glad I can help", I said with a small laugh.

"We haven't been able to talk much these days, right", he said. "How come?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you're also too busy playing playstation games with Felix", I said raising an eyebrow as he started the engine.

"Maybe", he said with a smirk, driving off.

"Chan?"

"Chan?" he said rising an eyebrow.

"Yes?" I said with hesitation, not sure why he repeated after me.

"I just find it weird that you still call me Chan", he said while shrugging.

"And why is that?" I added.

"I don't know, most people to who I'm close with just call me Chris", he said.

"Chris?" I said more questionable. "Doesn't only Felix use that?"

"And a few others that I'm close with", he said.

"So you consider me as a close friend?" I asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I, we literally grew up together", he said with a slight frown. "Anyways, you wanted to tell me something."

"Look, this might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could think of. So you know that my aunt is going to marry soon and of course I will have to be present there. But my parents don't like the fact of me going 'alone', without a date. They have been giving suggestions and I really don't like any of them and recently they suggested Darren", I said with pinched lips.

"Darren? Crazy stalker Darren?" he asked me, frowning.

Chan knew all about Darren. I had told him because I (again) asked for his help. He had to pretend to be my boyfriend just to make him back away that day in the mall. But that didn't quite work out back then.

"Yes crazy stalker Darren. If I decline now they will literally hate me and still make me go with him, but I really can't go with Darren."

"Why don't you just tell them all about Darren. They will understand", Chan said.

"My parents? Understanding? That doesn't quite fit together does it? Believe me they won't see it as something big and still make my go with him. His parents own a big company so the only thing they would want to hear is the sound of cash and that's why they wouldn't care. So, if you already hadn't guessed..."

"You want me to be your date? For the wedding?" he said, rising both his eyebrows.

"Please don't get this the wrong way", I slowly slid down, putting my hand a bit over my face. "It's just, you were the only person I could think of. Just till the wedding."

"Sure, I'll do it", he said with a shrug.

"Look if you really don- wait did you just say that you'll do it?" I asked as I removed my hand from my face, sitting upright.

"Yeah sure. It's not like you're asking me to murder someone with you. I'll do you that favour", he said still with his gaze fixed on the road.

"Thank god", I muttered while looking a bit up in disbelief. "But there are a few things that I'll have to notify you on."

"And that is?"

"There is going to be partner dancing", I said, squeezing my eyes.

"And the problem is?"

"I cannot dance, one. And two, we'll have to practice a lot, which means you'll have to see my face a lot", I said giving him an apologetic smile.

"Oh come on, I can't possibly get sick of your face. I have seen it too many times already", he joked. "It'll be no problem. I won't die if I do this and I really don't mind. It'll make my summer vacation a bit more enjoyable."

How can a human being be so kind? Every time I see him I discover yet another good side of him.

"I swear I cannot thank you enough. I owe you something big", I said giving him a big smile.

"Anytime", he said, giving me a wink.

He was such a flirt, but never did it feel like he had romantically feelings for me but it still effected me a lot. I'll had to admit that I did want to get to know him better and I hoped that it would work out this way. We'll see where it will all lead to.

"We're here", he said as he stopped the car right in front if my house.

"Thank you again for literally everything", I said once again before getting out.

"No biggie", he said, waving me a goodbye.

"Drive safe, bye", I said waving back at him and entering my house.

From the window I could tell that he left as I saw the lights of the car fade away. I turned back around, away from the window, and crashed myself on the sofa.

I closed my eyes out of frustration. Did I really just ask him to be my date? My partner for the wedding? Did he really say yes?

Loud stomps made me open my eyes quickly and I saw Felix running towards me. I placed my hands in front of me and lightly tilted my leg for protection as he came sitting on me making it hard for me to move.

"Felix? What the fuck? Are you okey?" I asked in confusion.

"And? Did it work?" he said to me as he stood up and gave me time to breath.

"What are you saying?" I said more irritated than confused.

"Chris? Did it work, is he your date for the wedding?" he said looking at me with wide eyes and a smirk.

"Did Tiffany tell you?" I said giving him a blank face. "I'm gonna kill her."

"Can you answer please. Did it work?" he asked starting to get impatient, I could tell by the way he was lightly jumping up and down.

"Yes, it worked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
15.5K 687 17
"You're telling me that I have more than one soulmate?" "Yes ma'am, a rough estimatewould be at least three." "Hell no! How do I get rid of a so...
98.9K 4K 27
ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ, ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴀᴋᴀ ʟᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ. ___ "BOOO!" A young man appearing out of knowhere scared jisung. At the same...
594K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...