Leaf Blonde Bubbly Angel

Από Starlightfudo

For many years Naruto Uzumaki, was under a transformation jutus. Her name is Naruko Uzumaki, little genius na... Περισσότερα

Secret Out
Sensei
Bell Test
C-Rank Mission

Falling For Her

3.4K 65 6
Από Starlightfudo

Iruka said they would meet their sensei after lunch. She tried to get Sasuke and Sakura to join her, but they didn't want too. She went to a hill with a tree and took out her bento.

She then saw one of the clan heir.

"Hey Shino, do you want to have lunch together?", she asked politely. He nodded and sat down and ate. Then a butterfly landed on her head.

He gently pull it off. "Insects are very powerful and fractal at the same time. If you like, I have a garden and you can get all of them if you like", she said as Shino blushed. Then Shikamaru and his best friend call.

"Hey Shikamaru and Choji. Want to have lunch with us?", she asked. Choji nodded as he ate as Shikamaru muttered something and lay down. "Hey Choji do you want my lunch, I'm not hungry ", she said. He nodded and took a bite.

His eyes sparkled as he more. "This is amazing. Where did you get this?", he asked. "I made it", she said. He smile and ate more.

She lay down next to Shikamaru and watched the clouds. She started to sing.

The three of them look at her and blush. She finished and look up at them. She blushed and look away. "Um...let go back to class", she said and went. They nodded with a still blushing and followed her.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

142K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc