Reasons Why | Mathieu Joseph

By Kk_lmao_1995

"Why did you leave me?" "Because you never asked me to stay." ✧ Where she puts all her faith in him to fix he... More

s y n o p s i s
c a s t
| D E N I A L |
c h a p t e r o n e
c h a p t e r t w o
c h a p t e r t h r e e
| A N G E R |
c h a p t e r f o u r
c h a p t e r f i v e
c h a p t e r s i x
c h a p t e r s e v e n
c h a p t e r e i g h t
| D E P R E S S I O N |
c h a p t e r n i n e
c h a p t e r t e n
| A C C E P T A N C E |
c h a p t e r e l e v e n

| B A R G A I N I N G |

192 1 0
By Kk_lmao_1995

| P H A S E T H R E E |

- b a r g a i n i n g -

Bargaining is looking for any possible way to make the relationship work through negotiation, threats, and/or magic. You may tell your ex that you've changed, that you'll kill their pet fish if they don't come back to you, or that you're pregnant just to get them back for a bit longer.

This phase tends to be the shortest one of them all. As you continue to make ways for your ex to take you back, your friends and family begin to bargain with you.

From offering to take you out to eat instead of you going over to your ex's house, or them worshipping you with gifts to take your mind off of your ex. Your friends will do anything in their will to stop you from doing something you'd regret.

But sometimes, you will go against your own friends. You'll begin to think that what they're doing is ruining your life, when really they're trying to fix it.

In this phase, you may lose some of your biggest supporters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 170 12
"What do I say? We didn't have to play no games. I should've took that chance, I should've asked for you to stay. And it gets me down, the unsaid wor...
99.1K 1.6K 35
✓COMPLETED✓ it all started on one night that she couldn't remember, and one night he wouldn't dare forget... ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @bittersvveet 2016-2...
744 28 15
"You don't understand!" Ondrej shouted. "Yes, I do, Ondrej." Michael stared blankly at him. "I get it, you miss her... But, it's already been two ye...
50.4K 1.5K 34
"When you left and I realized you weren't coming back, oh that hurt like hell." "And it was then that I knew how much I wanted you, no needed you. Bu...