𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬...

By void-daniella

❝ I HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF LIVES ❞ ❝... More

ALL OF ME
Graphics Gallery
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє

¢нαρтєя σηє

2.3K 78 39
By void-daniella

¢нαρтєя σηє

          A small town holds many secrets.  That much is obvious to anyone who has knowledge of the town of Mystic Falls.  The town that is filled to the brim with supernatural creatures who are constantly at each other's throats.  In the town's high school was a plethora of supernatural beings who attempted to appear as normal humans.

          "Come on Barbie, we have to get to class." Spoke a brunette, whose hair fell right below her shoulders.  The girl looked left to see a blonde, whose eyes reminded most of the ocean.

          "Alright Angel, why do you need to rush?  We still have ten minutes until we have to get to History." The Barbie doll-like girl looked to her closest friend, who simply rolled her eyes at the blonde.

          "Well Care-bear, I happen to like learning about history, especially since I know that my time here is limited." The brunette responded, looking to the blonde who cast her gaze to the floor.  Quickly, the brunette lowered her voice, "we can't all be vampires Care."

          "Not here Angel," Caroline lightly hit her best friend on the arm before the two bumped into an orange haired girl, who had been texting her boyfriend while walking down the hallway.  "Cameron."

          "Caroline," Cameron drawled while looking at the blonde before seeing her best friend standing to the blond's right.  "Lina, why don't we walk to history together?  We have to talk about this weekend, now."

          The ginger-haired girl then grabbed her favorite brunette's arm and led her toward their history classroom, smirking at the blonde's agitation.

          "Why do you hate Caroline, Cami?" Angelina inquired, looking up to her taller friend as they continued on their walk to Mr. Saltzman's class. 

          "I don't like how she acts so stuck up and controlling all the time," Cameron explained as they entered the room and lowered her voice.  "And the fact that she happens to be a bloodsucker doesn't help that either."

          "She isn't hurting people, Cami, she doesn't drink from people," Angelina sat down in her seat by the windows as Cameron sat down on her right.  "Now, what are we doing this weekend?"

          "Well the masquerade at the Lockwood's is this weekend, so what time should I pick you up?" Cami asked, a small smile dancing on her lips.

          Just as the brunette was about to respond, Mr. Saltzman made his way into the room, making the brunette girl face the front after sending the ginger a smile.

          "Why don't we start today with a pop quiz?" The teacher's rhetorical question was met with a series of groans from all the students who sent the man small glares. "I see that's the unpopular option, but pop quiz."

          He then passed back the exams so that every student had one before beginning the ten minute timer he used for his AP History class whenever they would take quizzes.

          Once the class completed the quiz, they discussed the topics that were to be on the exam the next week before the bell rang, causing the class to immediately get out of their seats.

          "Come on Lina, we have to get to the Grill. My shift starts in twenty minutes," the ginger wrapped her hand around the brunette's wrist before pulling her away from the classroom.

          The two teens made their way to their lockers before exiting the school and entered a navy blue 2009 Honda Civic.  The ginger-haired girl turned on the car before driving to the Salvatore Boarding House, dropping off the brunette before making her way to The Grill for her shift as a waitress.

          "Mom, I'm home," Angelina shouted as she entered the house before bumping into her uncle.  "Damon," she looked up at him with a bored look in her eyes.

          "Lina," he smirks at his niece, who obviously just wanted to get to the kitchen.  "Valentina just went to the store to grab some food for dinner tonight.  We're having steak tonight, I'm having mine rare."

          The look that flashed across the human's face was filled with disgust as she pushed past the raven haired vampire.  He gripped her arm, turning the teenage girl around to face him while he smirked down at her.

          "What do you need from my life Damon?  I actually have work to do because I, unlike Stefan, can't compel myself perfect grades in school." She then shoved him to the side and made her way upstairs to her bedroom, which was filled with mementos from her childhood.

          On her dresser sat a picture of her and Cameron at the age of five, laughing about both having just lost their front teeth.  Angelina picked up the frame and smiled at the memory of that day before noticing a picture from her first birthday, which showed her being held by her mother and uncle.  A tear slipped from her eye at the sight of her late uncle, who had constantly acted as a father figure to the girl before his untimely death last year.

         "I miss you so much Uncle Zach," she held the framed image of her and Zachary Salvatore close to her chest, letting tears roll down her cheeks as she did so.

          From outside her room came a gentle knock on the door, which caused the girl to wipe her tears before allowing the person to enter.  In walked the girl's mother, Valentina Salvatore, who had a small smile on her face.

          "How was school today Angie?" Valentina questioned as she sat down on her daughter's bed.

          "It was school," Angelina responded before going into detail about the day.  Before long, the elder of the two women had made her way back downstairs to prepare dinner for the household which included two humans and two vampires.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello my beautiful readers!  I am here to apologize for this update being late because my schoolwork has become overwhelming over the past few days.  I intend on updating this story for Chapter 2 within the next two weeks.  Hopefully the update will be sooner, and I hope that you all will vote and comment on this chapter!  Once more, I would like to thank my friend Kelly for the help with creating this amazing plot! pepperronys Have a great day!

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Who is your favorite character from
The Vampire Diaries and why?

му ƒανσяιтє ¢нαяα¢тєя ιѕ ρяσвαвℓу ∂αмση ѕαℓναтσяє вє¢αυѕє σƒ тнє ∂єνєℓσρмєηт нιѕ ¢нαяα¢тєя нαѕ вєєη gινєη σνєя тнє
ѕραη σƒ тнє ѕнσω'ѕ яυη тιмє, αη∂ ι ¢αη υη∂єяѕтαη∂ нιѕ ƒℓαωѕ. вυт ℓєт'ѕ вє яєαℓ, тнσѕє вℓυє єуєѕ мαкє мє ѕωσση єνєяу ∂αу αη∂ ∂єƒιηιтєℓу нєℓρ συт му нυѕвαη∂.

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
ƒєвяυαяу 11, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.